YOU WILL SUFFER YOU WILL ALL SUFFER
YOU WILL SUFFER YOU WILL ALL SUFFER
What's a fun party for IWD2?
No gimmick shit like 6 dorf berserkers.
5 dorf berserkers
what are some mandatory mods for BG EE
it’s already enhanced what else do you want
I WILL END YOUR PETTY LITTLE LIVES
Beamdog is a guilty of a number of different crimes. Here are the major ones.
1. The Enhanced Editions are essentially a collection of free mods that had existed for nearly twenty years. Beamdog gathered them all up, slapped "Enhanced Edition" on it and resold it as a new product. There's very very little in the Enhanced Editions that wasn't already out there, and most of it is stuff you don't want (like obnoxious character outlines).
2. The games didn't sell so well and the originals were still far outselling them, even twenty years after their release, so Beamdog had EVERY digital distributor stop selling the originals and ONLY sell the Enhanced Edition. If you want to buy a digital copy of the originals now, they're "bundled" into the Enhanced Edition. Now these scumbags can claim sales from people just wanting to buy the originals as their own.
3. The infamous 600+ bugs on launch. The game is still riddled with bugs (as even a perfunctory glance over their forums show) but the fact that it took nearly two years for them to get a game that had been working fine for 20 years to reach playability after launch is telling of their wild incompetence.
4. This is where we get to the ones that really piss people off. Beamdog couldn't just remaster the game, they had to fuck with the content too. New dialogue for existing NPCs like Jaheira, Viconia, Safana, Kivan, et cetera was written in to make the characters more progressive and leftist friendly. Beamdog shills will argue that "adding content isn't changing content XDDD" but it is when the new content changes the core personalities of the existing characters. This is in addition to adding a slew of their own LGBT (hitherto there were none in Baldur's Gate) NPCs, all flooded with OP attributes and magic items to encourage people to play them despite their cancer.
5. Siege of motherfucking Dragonspear.
stop posting this every single thread it's fucking annoying
i don't like beamdog either but fuck off
You BORE me mageling!
SCSII, rogues rebalanced, item/spell revisions. makes the game more challenging and interesting without going full retard like tactics or fucking battles
I might be in the minority here but I fucking love throne of bhaal and it caps of the series perfectly, only complaint is it should have been its own game but the fucking autists who owned D&D said they'd have to use 3rd rules in the next game they did so import wouldnt be an option
Ah, so this is the power of autism!
I mean I don't know whether to hate him because of his retarded pasta or love him for bumping these threads, I guess the latter as long as the entire thread doesn't devolve
My biggest problem with it was that you are just too overpowered in the end to really enjoy it. BG2 had that perfect 2nd edition sweet spot of levels 7 through 18 or so. Afterwards the progression mostly stops and you are just a party of walking gods.
all memes aside though, beamdog are parasites
if you actually gave them money, you should kindly kill yourself
hello Guild Wars ranger, how are ya?
I wish his battle amounted to more than
stand outside his LOS and spam AOE spells till dead
Do these even work on EE? A quick google does not look promising. If not jsut stick with regular bg2
cheesing fights and then complaining about cheese
solo dorf berserker
Im getting my ass reemed in Nasheks mines. I have Xzar and the other guy and the 2 companions from the friendly inn plus the pink thief girl. Im on the 3rd level where theres ghouls and spiders and keep getting 1 - 2 shotted by kobolds. Shits annoying as fuck. Even if i try to have my fighter in front to tank he'll go down fast
That's why you gotta fight improved Irenicus. Took me about 3 hours of redoing it the first time
some tactics components
some ease-of-use components
wheels of prophecy
Try using some bows and arrows
he did nothing wrong
The ones using bows are the ones getting one shotted...
I fucked up my prep and had a fucking awesome battle where everyone died but my MC and I had to kill him using slayer
What could she possibly mean by that?
Fuck, wrong one
Hey if i give you my email and $150 paypal will you send me pics of your hands?
its my job to fix developer's fuck ups
What mod are you using to make her say those lines?
Quiet you hes busy
meet Drizzt and his merry band of faggots
he acts like a total douche and demands I suck his cock as apology for some shit in BG1 (I didn't even play it)
tell him to fuck off
entire party backs me up and prepares to fight
suddenly this faggot goes NOOO WE CANT KILL SUCH A HERO NYEEEH
have to replay the entire game cause I invested too much into this moron
This is why you don't take confirmed cuckolds into your party.
So what happened to him at the end? Is he perma dead or can he come back as Sarevok did?
did you not save at all
what level are fire giants? wondering if deathblow is worth getting
is 2.0 good yet?
actually this is what I do. I hibernate the PC when I'm not playing, apart from that my BG playthroughs are no-save hardcore mode
But it'd be weird if it wasn't in every thread.
being so obsessed with doing everything the easy way that you see the availability of cheese and can’t resist not doing it
Let me learn you fools
BG1; okay to buy EE, since it needs a lot of modding to get working, but skip whatever beamdawg added
BG2; get the original, literally no reason to buy EE, it's perfect in its original form, EE only makes it worse
IWD1; the only one where EE is the best option, BG2 subclasses and extra spells
IWD2; do not buy any version of this
NWN; get original, they didn't add shit