I know for sure most of you won't answer seriously to this thread and i'm going to be called a jamal or a stealing...

I know for sure most of you won't answer seriously to this thread and i'm going to be called a jamal or a stealing monkey, BUT this is what really happened and what i'm trying to find a solution to:

My sister bought a second handed s7 edge from a girl she didn't know that well, but she trusted. It happens that this phone has a blacklisted imei due to its previous owner not paying for the operator plan fees.

I tried to spoof the imei with xposed but that just worked for an hour or two, so i was thinking to change the efs files of this phone with the ones of her previous one. Would it be possible even if they are two different phones? The one she's using right now would become inactive and "iPod touch" material.

Also, i'm from Europe, will this phone be blocked just in Europe or over the world?

Give it back Mohammad

Bumping for that fine ass

i can trade more for useful suggestions

Have you tried unlocking the bootloader?
Should give you more options of what to do? Maybe try a different carrier?
Ass?

You're fucked.
Start taking it apart and sell each part a la carte. Buy a working phone from it.

>Half sagging natural boobs
When will my gf even grow decent boobies, Sup Forums?
She is her second year doing bachelors and still in A-cups.

Any femanons with suggestions?

phones do not get blacklisted for not paying the bill. well, maybe if they are on some like payment plan or some shit and the person doesnt really own it yet.. but even if that were a thing it didnt happen

back to the drawing board kiddo

>Ass?

I think it still werks with a single carrier, which is not the one the phone had a paying plan option with. But i m worried it will be blocked the same way in the meantime. Is efs swapping even possible ? here's a fine butt to you

>payment plan
that's what i meant with operator plan fees

Jesus fucking christ. Bodies like that blow my mind where the ass and thighs is huge but upper body isn't fat girl body

Go for watermelon-crushing thighs instead. Thank me later.

That's the real definition of curvy but unfortunately alot of those are shooped.

>not wanting glorious DFC

Not a femanon, but my gf tells me birth control increased her (and her sister's) cup by like 2 sizes. Getting her pregnant will also work. Basically anything that will increase her estrogen levels

This is true. My gf says the same thing.

It also gives her cravings

I hope you die on your sleep

Photoshopped as fuck,!

The fuck do you think the bill is for, asshole?
Pretty much every modern plan is [x] amount + [x] for the phone if it's more than a couple hundred.

OP, this:
Will be pretty much the best option.
The parts value for such a new phone will be massive, you can then get her to buy a superior chinkphone like a oneplus x/2/3 with the money.

Not OP but it's even possible to change the IMEI of a phone?

Every method I've seen to do this is either bullshit or just spoofing.

Not really.

Fucking phones and sim cards are more secure than most bank systems these days, it's insane.