Windows finally caught on and realized I have pirated windows, now that fucking message is in the corner all the time...

Windows finally caught on and realized I have pirated windows, now that fucking message is in the corner all the time. Should I install gentoo now?

you two aren't very helpful

You should ha e always been on Linux fampai

>>>/kys/

>not smart enough to successfully pirate Windows
>thinks he's smart enough to install gentoo

when he fails to install gentoo he can come back shitposting about how retarded ghanoo+loonix is and how everyone who uses it thinks they're a hacker for having to compile from source from a terminal, from his perspective, it's a win win

I would honestly help you if you posted on /wsr/. Alas you are on Sup Forums which is the wrong board to as for tech support clearly stated on the sticky.

I kind've posted on here just so you guys would yell at me for it. It's consistent, and I enjoy that

Are you that lonely? /soc/ exists too you know.

/soc/ can suck a dick, but yeah. I'm a lonely soul

You didn't say which version of Windows you're using, but if you want legit 10 pro it's pretty easy...

Install 8 Pro and activate with KMSpico
Run 10 upgrade and activate
Clean install 10 and reactivate

If you can't handle that then you're hopeless.

Drink a cup of bleach and it'll solve everything.

Why even pirate? Just install a legitimate ISO with no key. It does nothing to you when you don't have a key.

Please don't spoonfeed retards, thanks

My bad. I work at a home for the mentally disabled and I'm shitposting from work. Helping retards is just what I do.

Not OP but in a similar pickle.

I had legit Windows 7 but instead of doing the upgrade to Windows 10 I just did a clean install. Now it doesn't recognize my product key.

Am I fucked?

daz window loader bro

No.
>You should study.
>Learn about linux and distros.
>Then choose the best one for you.

You reminded new I need to remove WAT sometime.

I wish I read this post before I had a 15 minute phonecall with Pajeet.