Chrome, Opera or Vivaldi? Which one is the best Browser?

Chrome, Opera or Vivaldi? Which one is the best Browser?

Firefox, like it or not

>unironically liking Firefox

Chrome/chromium is the only browser that is any good.
Opera and memevaldi have shitty interfaces.

Opera is just a better Chrome.

>Based on Chromium, compatible with Chrome extensions
>Better interface: more useful new tab page, a download manager that doesn't occupy page space, a solution for having too many tabs opened, a better interface to see synced tabs and bookmarks, integration with the system, native notifications
>Opera Turbo, and free VPN soon
>Video pop-out
>Native ad-blocker

Also, the mobile version is better than Chrome, and Vivaldi doesn't have any of those things, except for Chrome extensions. It also doesn't have a mobile version.

>Vivaldi
>Kim Jong-un
Noone in the REAL world takes it seriously except for the delusional people who live in its country(use it)

SeaMonkey

He fell for the Blink meme

I use vivaldi for light use ever since google blocked out 1080p videos on youtube for palememe, and use palememe for everything else.

I also really like tabs on the sides rather than on the top.

You can't drag and detatch tabs to new windows in Vivaldi like you can in Chrome.

I tried to have vivaldi as my main browser, but the performance and functionality is fucking horrible.

I love that it has some of the opera 12 features, but it sucks right now.

I'm waiting for a stable release.

I love Chrome but ugh... I wish it wasn't so bloated. I mean, it's fantastic but just rapes the CPU during compilation.

Why do you ask this question every single day?
Is this a new meme?

whichever browser that has the biggest extension library is the best. so Chrome.

When did chome surpass opera?

What the fuck is Flocks?

Don't mind it.
It's just shilling for ad space to get people like you to search for it and install it.

>finally decided to switch from firefox to Vivaldi
>less than half the taps I usually have open in firefox
>using up twice as much memory
Justify this.

tabs*

>Chrome, Chrome, or Chrome? Which one is that best browser?

chrome is the best. the second would be the newer editions of opera. firefox fucking blows.

dnf remove firefox

>Chrome

This. Wtf