What browser do you guys use on Android...

What browser do you guys use on Android? All I really want is something without bloat and with built in adblock and Chrome sync.

I am currently using TugaBrowser and so far I am pretty happy with it.

Lightning and adaway for adblock

AOSP Browser with AdAway

>inb4 install Gentoo/ganoo/any Linux distribution
rekt gentoofags.

Does Lightning support Chrome sync now? That was the only reason I hadn't installed it in the past.

I'm unrooted so Adaway isn't an option, and I don't really want any of the weird non-root VPN solutions.

Naked Browser

You should stick to Tuga then, otherwise Firefox for Android supports ublock I think

IceCat
its not as fast as chromium but its a sacrifice im willing to make for my freedom

Firefox for Android is the only browser worth using.

>don't want bloat
>wants chrome sync
>FF with ublock
do this
maybe there's an extension for chrome sync too

Yeah I know it is counterintuitive but I just can't live without bookmark/tab syncing, it is just too convenient.

If your phone has a snapdragon SoC you should only be using the CAF Snapdragon optimized chromium browser. There are several versions of this floating around.

If you do not have an SD SoC then go with Lightning Browser. Keep in mind that there are some sites that may not work with lightning browser however, so if you don't want to use that either then use Chrome Beta.

CAF Snapdragon Browser > Lightning Browser > Chrome Beta

Tuga is one of them, and seems to be the most up to date too. I could be totally wrong though, but I've used a few and this seems to be the best.

Samsumg browser with adblock is pretty based. Haven't had any weird rendering or site behaviour issues so far.

I use Firefox with the Addblock and javascript block Addon

>Using botnet sync

I don't have anything to hide. :^)

Is Tuga on v46 of chrome?
The one I'm using is on v46 and I haven't been able to find one that's based on a more recent version and is also as fast as my current one.

>using the smiley face with the carat nose

Yep.

2cool. 8)

Damn, I wish there was a newer CAF build. I wonder what is holding them back.

Sleipnir. It's top comfy on a tablet.

>Tuga

Tugabrowser

>I am currently using TugaBrowser
>TugaBrowser
This is just one big b& for login info catching, right? Or is that really a thing?

TugaBrowser master race

What about Firefox with bluhell?

Firefox