Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vg4HUEIyk
bgr.com/2016/01/22/iphone-vs-android-revenue-comparison/
youtube.com/watch?v=xdlNC_T-HmI
play.google.com/store/search?q=Google input
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=F0vg4HUEIyk

cool

Remember to sage, hide and call the cops.

This looks pretty good

Fuck it. They already listen to all my audio

We can do that from any screen. But that looks great

>tfw google develops a keyboard with new emojis for apple before its own OS.

>gboard
They even stole this board's name.

>ever had to [utterly banal problem]
>well now we have the solution!
>[upbeat, fresh, inoffensive stock music]
>[examples for 'what normal people want' taken from most basic, least surprising pop culture references possible]
burn silicon valley to ashes and salt the earth

Literally Botnet in keyboard form.

isn't that an iphone in your pic through?

>Sup Forumsboard
>only for iPhone 6S

>for iPhone
What the fuck why? WHY?

Because it's the only platform that matters

Nice try.

Keep crying while I enjoy Google's superior iOS apps.

>photo for ants

Nice image for ants.

bgr.com/2016/01/22/iphone-vs-android-revenue-comparison/

I feel ya buddy. Best mobile hardware and software all in one.

We have now on tap but I don't know why this isn't an optional feature in google keyboard anyway.

I've been using it all day it is quite useful. It might be the first third party keyboard I actually use all the time. I've disabled all others at the moment to get a good feel for it. It has great autocorrect and predictive text features.

>gifs
>lots of gifs

JIFFY FAGS BTFO

what the fuck are you talking about, i literally just downloaded it on my iphone 4s

It's going to have trouble going forward. Jobs is dead and the 6 was the obvious improvement, they don't have that luxury anymore.

>bragging about a company gouging you

Not being gouged when the product is superior. I'd also rather pay a premium to not be associated with poor Sup Forumstards and curryniggers.

Sup Forums board
nice I like it

>redmond police department
Maybe Jamal will finally stop with all those iphone unlocking threads and find it easier to return it :^)

It's just phone. All its useful for is calls, texts and Google. All the games and apps avaliable on a phone can be done better on a real computer.

>consciously purchasing a veblen good
>thinking a "premium" phone makes you special

Some people actually use their smartphone. Just because you'd could get by with a dumbphone doesn't mean everyone has the same use case.

>It's just phone
2001 called. They want you back.

Gifs? Is this 1995?

>iOS gets crippled version of Google Now

LMAO
M
A
O

youtube.com/watch?v=xdlNC_T-HmI

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>reddit icon

>implying I use Google search on Android
Duckduckgo on Firefox master race

I've used both. It's not trying to be Google Now you meme-loving fuck

STOP WITH THE FUCKING INDEX FINGER TAPPING, WHO THE FUCK USES A PHONE LIKE THAT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>posting a libertarian atheist to show discontent with Reddit

Oh shit
Is it really this bad?

They lurk and post here incessantly. You can't say a word on here without some underageb& or general retard bringing it back to their hive or slapping it on facebook.

wait, what.
I don't understand what this is. Did they integrate a mini browser into the keyboard?

Looks good. I have no use for it though

>GIF
HAHA OUR GOOGLE OVERLORDS KNOW WHAT'S UP

women do

>m-muh sekrit club

It's called now on tap on android

>pronouncing it with a hard G
Steve Wilhite intended it to be pronounced with a soft G.
Do you disagree with the pronunciation of beige (bayj) because you personally pronounce it (beej)? Do you do this with every word? How do people understand you?

This is awesome. Worth it just for Swyping, because Swype's official iOS app is buggy trash that costs money.

Shouldn't android not need it since with N google is scanning everything that happens in your apps to show you search results?

what the fuck, screw this im going to ayyto chan (is filtered wow!)

If you pronounce it "jif" then nobody will understand you.

>gif literally stands for Graphic Interchange Format
>graphic is not pronounced "Jraffic"
steve wilhite is bad at pronounciations

Why is every argument for either side of the gif debate completely devoid of any value?

Nobody knows what a 'jif' is. Just say 'gif' like normal people.

No we don't.

>inb4 someone brings up photo = f = jay-feg

it's jpeg not jpheg so that's an exception

They already have their keylogger on Android so they want to fuck up crapple users tol.

can you even do this in android

Using it now, it's pretty nice. I like being able to google from the text box thing but the results arent always perfect. If I could tell it to prefer text results rather than video that'd be a little better, or if there was a filter.

Still, pretty well done. New default for me. I like that they don't shove the shitty android emojis down your throat either and it keeps iOS emojis.

freaking ass ugly nail

WHY IN ALL THEIR FUCKING EXAMPLES DO THEY USE MEAT-BASED REFERENCES? THOUGHT GOOGLE WAS FUTURISTIC AND KNOWS ABOUT VEGANISM. GAS FAT PEOPLE.

He said women fagget not lesbians /s

But seriously the nail extension shit that you do forces you to do that index finger thing.

this looks actually really handy, why is Sup Forums triggered?

Because it's only on ios and Sup Forums is still stuck on the le apple is the worst thing ever meme. As an iPhone user I've disabled all other keyboards, I love it.

Except it's already on android under the name "now on tap" you stupid fuck.

I don't hate Apple, only idiots.

They're two completely different things you idiot. Gboard isn't trying to be NoT

>They're two completely different things you idiot
Please enlighten me. In which ways?

>no expandable storage
>no removable batteries
>no file browser
>device might get bricked because applel doesn't approve 3rd party repairs

I wonder when you'll start to cry "waah p-poorfag"

Maybe in the way one is a fucking keyboard and one isn't? Some of the most practical features of Gboard are it's improved autocorrect and predictive text over Apple's, it's swipe-to-type feature, and searching for emojis by keywords, and of course searching the web within an app without leaving the page. It isn't pressing a menu button and seeing what Google predicts yo uwant to see and decides to shit out. They're different things.

>Maybe in the way one is a fucking keyboard and one isn't?
This is what I call straw grasping. It's the same shit but on top of a keyboard. Wow!

FYI Google has been making keyboards for android since long ago: play.google.com/store/search?q=Google input

It's time to kill yourself.

You're the one grasping at straws. It isn't "the same shit" in any way. One is a keyboard, that's what it is, with a little bit of added functionality. The other is a whole different thing that does slightly similar tasks. Stop being a dummy.

>It isn't "the same shit" in any way.
At least try.

I'm done replying to you, but don't take that as you winning, because you didn't. I just can't deal with autistic idiots all night.

i lost the game

yes it is

underated post

still no arrow keys

>still no undo function

Don't call him a dummy!
Call him a piece of slug manure.

What's bad about that exactly?

>tfw /gif/ is not called /webm/ and gifs arent banned yet
it's still 1995 desu

>/s
confirmed

>tfw no native multitasking
I hope apple does it soon so google will cuck themselves to follow along.

I'd rather have iOS's implementation rather than Android's where it scans the content of your application and sends it all to Google's servers.

Hyeu voy goy nenoy loy toi

because I have one