Guts Thread: Micro-ATX Edition

Post Gattsu

>Micro-ATX Edition
first it was server guts now this, fuck you guys i'm just not posting my guts today i guess

The edition has nothing to do with the actual thread

It's just a traditional thing to slap stupid names onto your threads

Just dusted everything out today.

Cute/10

This is now a 2500k thread

>micro atx
Ok

yay blue

(inb4 "coil" nonsense)

that is a schmexy. cute lil fucker right there

obsolete

everything is eventually

planning on gettin one of them there 1080s (or maybe a couple 980Tis when they drop in price)

I hate these tacky plastic things that do nothing

>INB4 hurr LinusTechTips
>They're LTT editions of Noctua NF-F12's

Is there a mATX case that can support either a 360mm radiator or two 240/280mm radiators?

Also, does anyone have a general idea of how much my temperatures would rise if I got a slimmer radiator? (Current using an EK PE 240, 240mm x 38mm. Wondering how an EK SE 240, 240mm x 26mm, would perform.)

I'll be there soon niggas

getting new everything except GPU

>willingly putting ltt stickers on your stuff
>actually allogning the fans when idle to say ltt

Ayy great taste! Get a Ltt hoodie while your at it

The stickers that are pre-applied when you buy them are bright fucking orange. He put on the black stickers to cover those up.

Yes, I put the stickers on them. They're also stickers included with the fans... To take away the orange appearance, or place on the front of the fan. If I ever reverse the fans, no one would even know they're LTT editions.

>485w PSU
>only 385w on the 12v rail
>there are two 12v rails

Well that needs an upgrade Jesus Christ.

Yea that will be the next thing to get replaced

oversized ITX edition

looking great as ever

cool cable twirling

Okay I actually really dig the coiling. What about that M.2? Mine was running incredibly warm so I threw some heatsinks on it.

Great case, great loop, 9/10

You know, if they made that case with full, silver aluminum and a tempered glass side panel like they do for an ATX version, It'd probably have bought or switched to the Evolv ITX.

I had the ATX variant for a while, but the size was just too cumbersome, so I switched over to ITX.

CPU Cooler?

Obviously your on a budget, but you seriously need a new power supply. Consider looking for something with a built in 80+ rated power supply.

Corsair H80i GT.

check them fucking quads

Speccy always shows the M.2 with a ridiculously high temp, but when I look at it with my thermal imaging device it's not much more warm than anything else in the case. I assume it's an issue with the temp sensor or Speccy not liking the device.

>Also, does anyone have a general idea of how much my temperatures would rise if I got a slimmer radiator? (Current using an EK PE 240, 240mm x 38mm. Wondering how an EK SE 240, 240mm x 26mm, would perform.)
Assuming similar fin densities, probably a negligible amount. The number of fans makes a larger difference than anything else, with second place going to fin count (whether through 120mm vs 140mm or though higher FPI), and thickness taking third place.

You rang?

>tfw nobody likes the manta

Will I shitpost today?

Short answer: yes.

I really wanted one until I realized how big it was and I would essentially be getting ITX features in MATX size, I will probably just stick with full size and get an H440 for my next build

guts

Yea, with the curved panels its a little wider than my old silverstone TJ-08E from my last build but about the same footprint otherwise