Apple Magic Trackpad 2

When was the last time you used a device that was truly magical?

The last time I used an Apple Magic Trackpad 2, I got cancer. No wonder Jobs is dead.

Here's your (You)

The last time I turned my PC on.

It's windows, fuck you.

3DS
Never in my life have I found something so fucking stupid for its time.

Whats that sliding thing for?

Retarded faggot.

This morning.

I want one but can't justify buying one when it's so expensive. Will probably get a sweet (non-apple) bluetooth mouse instead.

Just get the original magic trackpad

Power switch

Why would you use a fucking trackpad on a desktop computer?

when i used my mouse to filter these threads

Serious question:
How does it behave under other OS's?

It doesn't.

It's great for a quick back massage.

You don't it's just mactards will eat up whatever apple shits out. They could release tim cook's turds spray painted with gold and an apple logo and they would probably buy it.

Because depending on your task, it's a better experience.

Unless you're only scrolling through your Facebook/Twitter feed all day, a mouse is always a better choice.

They didn't have any for testing at Best Buy, so I can only assume that it's shit.

Only if 100% precision is your priority over the horrible ergonomics.

The last time I programmed in C++

The trackpad is a lot better for browsing/basic tasks imo. I only switch to a mouse for gaems

Original Magic Trackpad. I was hyped for the second till I found out about Force Touch

This.
It's also better for blender

t. gamer kid

How is it for Photoshop, such as resizing brushes and scrolling/panning through documents?

I have an original magic trackpad and I would recommend just using mouse and keyboard for that. The little thing is pretty good for most tasks, just not design or gaming. Since you can use bettertouchtool for anything though you might be able to use the trackpad to do whatever function you want with whatever gesture specifically on those tools.

Also I see a lot of people who don't really understand what the trackpad can manage. I had netbooks with shitty trackpads and sure thing, those have like 2-3 gestures. Scrolling through websites, that's not exactly too convenient. Now, when you have a bajillion gestures for whatever you can think of, switching desktops or applications, closing or tiling windows without using keyboard shortcuts or such, that's actually pretty neat. Saves quite some time.

A mouse on the other hand has more precision but just a strict set of functions, you could at the very best try to draw gestures with it but that's kinda gay. You can also have both, but I guess people never consider that.

What I dislike about the magic trackpad is that driver support for it on Windows is atrocious. Don't even bother if you're not using OSX as your main operating system. I'm almost thinking of going back to OSX for things like that little fucker I stored somewhere.

This changes everything

For photoshop and other design/drawing-like apps I'd go with a drawing tablet instead.