Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• A PSA from "The Wiki"
• user tries out a $5.50 usb endoscope off eBay
• user's Gearbest reviews haven't gone through
• user reviews a pair of "Mpow Wolverine Bluetooth Headphones"
• Loot is home user has more loot to show off Chink cat approved
• Rock Zircons are pretty much almost sold out all over the place - this includes AliExpress and Gearbest
• user bought a UV flashlight tries it out on his watch a euro note and scares himself when trying it out on his toilet
• user got a Swisskey
• Redmi 3 Pro battery life, MIUI causes lagging ' webm to illustrate lag in Google Calendar
• Optimize your internet browser for your (Kingdian) SSD
• user's pretty happy with his Note 3 Pro & Shark takes a picture using its camera
• user posts his initial thoughts of his CHUWI HiBook

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/vmeiMZ3E
gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152928.html
aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Xiaomi-Wireless-Portable-Stereo-Mini-HiFi-Bluetooth-4-0-Box-Speaker-Outdoor-Subwoofer-Loud/32336908014.html
s.aliexpress.com/NjEJFzYJ
o2amp.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Adapters
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks senpai, this thread is the only good thread

First for just ordered my redmi

Don't care about or read these threads, but I really like that image for some reason.

>got my piston hybrids
>remap the keys with xposed
>now i can take pictures when holding the middle button
>being a creep intensifies
sugoi

Sorry I couldn't update the news though, too painful to do on mobile and I'm at work.

I would just like to thank you for providing the correct spelling of the title for this thread. I would also like to acknowledge the fact that you wrote the term "chink" in all lowercase.
Addressed to the rest of the members of this forum: I propose that we draft a proposal for a standard /csg/ title for submission to the IEEE.
Abstract: This document specifies technical details and clarifications of the IEEE /csg/ standard. Namely, it mandates that the acronym /csg/ is interchangeable with a phrase if and only if that phrase is "chink shit general", written in plain text, with no added formatting, in all lowercase roman Unicode characters

Anyone else's GearBest order been stuck in Cincinnati for over a week?

Okay, what the fuck? I've been using my Redmi Note 3 pro for a month now and all of a sudden it starts lagging in apps. Chrome hangs when scrolling, and the duolingo app scrolls terribly laggy.

Anyone else experience this? Was i chinked?

Wat

Flash AOSP

Which module lets you do that?

I'm going to get one too soon. Toss your impressions on it when it gets there.

And get 20000 points less in Antutu? Nope

Thats shit aint optimized for Redmi note 3

Sure, give me 2-3 weeks for it to arrive though

Thank you, glorious homo.

I ordered chink replacement parts for my laptop, the computer was bought from 2013, although says 09

My gf is from china so im wondering if they would print in english their date format yyyy/mm/dd. Rather than americans or the real way :p

What's the best deal on an att usa compatible phone right now?

Thanks my dudester for da real threda

Redmi 3 pro, it works on tmobile, not sure about att.

year month day

I know, because I've ordered lots of things/parts from Chinese people and they all replied the same answer

The AOSP variant is made by Qualcomm itself you idiot

>Using MIUI
Your fault. Find an Indian-made CyanogenMod or something.

i dont want poo on android.

The poo goes in the loo you retard.

I need a new mouse and i only four dollars, what should i get?
>a job is not an option

>Finally got my hybrids.
>1 month of use, enjoying every song.
> lol Crossfit cousin "burrows" them from my jacket and takes them to his faggot gym
> Hey user, Your earpods are really awesome,
>wat.png
>They can really take a beating LOL, and the bass is great!, except for the left one .
>Fuckingwhat.jpg
>now left ear sounds a lot lower
I swear to god , I don't know if he took a shower with them on or got punched with them on.
keep yours safe user,appaetly , they are not indestructible.

Only the best for you

Mouse Unique intelligent circuit management design 2400DPI Three Button Configuration Of Gravity System Wired Gaming Mouse
s.aliexpress.com/vmeiMZ3E
(from AliExpress Android)

Just resolder the left pod

I'm wondering if it would be a good ifea to get one of those UV glare glasses.
Any recomendattion would be great, I'm looking through ali and I only see chinky cheap shit.
I work at schools looking at screens all the time and every classroom has fluorescent rooflights.
Also I don't really care if I look like a turbo faggot, avoiding headaches and dizziness is more important.

What camera is this? Gopro with uv lens?

I guess I could try.
Let's see how useful google is first.

thanks bb
Xiaomi Yi, i think.

anyone got a decent speaker from Mao-land? i want something to use with my laptop (chinkpad) when i don't want to use speakers

pic related is a xiaomi offering i'm considering

gearbest.com/speakers/pp_152928.html

look for pic related if possible.
A friend at uni uses it and they are great.

aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-Xiaomi-Wireless-Portable-Stereo-Mini-HiFi-Bluetooth-4-0-Box-Speaker-Outdoor-Subwoofer-Loud/32336908014.html

It worked fine until yesterday

Yeah its a xiaomi yi, got it from amazon for 50$

Where exactly would you need those?

thx mate

uhm, the park? hanging out with friends? my room?

In Uni you mean?
well as we are students of English, we use a lot of recording for phonetics practice and on most of the schools where we go to there is no sound system to use recorded excecises or play songs to fill gaps.

besides that, well, hanging out, having beers, going to the park near the uni, all is better with music.

btw is there some offer on aliexpress where you get a discount for ordering through the app? want to order that speaker and a replacement pair of glasses

AliExpress coupons are absolutely useless.

>$2 off purchase of $200

It's all yours my friend

THANKS LORI

You get a discount of a few cents if you buy through the app, it's usually worthless
Coupons are useless like says

Are these legit?

AUKEY 5 Pack Quick Charge Micro USB Cables Micro USB Sync
s.aliexpress.com/NjEJFzYJ
(from AliExpress Android)

>And get 20000 points less in Antutu?

Are you retarded? AOSP is basically barebones andorid without chink bloatware. If anything, it should gain you some points for freeing resources used by chink bloatware.

thx. back in like 2010 the was some cray coupon offer where you got like $20 off a $30 purchase. i bought some fake headphones, 8/8

got my xiaomi mousepad in today, surprised by the quality; its really nice and tracks amazingly well

The problem redmi 3 pro on t-mobile is that not every state has band 12 LTE, so you won't get 4G LTE in every state.

you need more chink shit on your desk.

i know, i really do. ive got a cheap powerbank thats not pictured, a xiaomi roidmi and some sharks on their way still

It's probably legit. cables aren't expensive at all, they're dirt cheap everywhere. Only US overcharges like crazy for cables.

any experience with cheap bluetooth earphones?

Ayy that be legit famalama. Though you might want to look at reversible microusb cables if you're gonna buy some. So much more convenient.

dragons was a good set

its my first deck, ive only just recently gotten into mtg and yeah its such a good starter set

Nah. It's for the gf and she hates those.

She considers it an accomplishment getting the cable in the right way. Idk, but it's cute when she raises her hands up and goes yeah like a child, so I'll humor her.

My t420 has an unused mSATA slot.

Convince me to buy a kingdian msata ssd for it.

Already got an 850 evo + 1tb HDD so i can't justify a third drive, please give me reasons to be a good goy and buy a chinkland msata ssd.

This was a good purchase, very responsive and cozy.

get a big m.sata, sell your evo for a bigger one, ditch the 1tb mech drive and enjoy those sweet sweet battery gains
I bet you get like a million more hours

why is there nothing about sharks/micro sd in the wiki?

i want the biggest microsd card i can get for my rockbox'ed Cip+

also this "rotating door" captcha system is worse than cancer

>i want the biggest microsd card i can get for my rockbox'ed Cip+
Get that new Samsung 256gb mSD card then or wait for Mixza to release a 256gb shark 2017 edition

So Ive been a redmeme note 3 owner for 2 weeks and the usb-port seems to be fucked up already.

When its plugged in my computer it disconnects/reconnects all the time.
Same thing when its connected in to a powerplug, charging -> not charing -> charging -> not charging

HGAHAHAHHAHAHA this was fun.

what multitool shit do you recommend /csg/?

Dust in the port user.

Mine did it one time, and it turned out it was updating in the background, altho it should've been on wifi only

got the similar situation with my ATE, suddenly my right ear had produced extra ear wax and it got stuck into the mesh on the right one. I had to pry it out, left it some water+salt then cleaned it. The mesh that is, not the whole piece from my ear

I don't believe you.

How did you put the mesh back on?

can someone smarter than me help me source a power supply for my Objective2 amp?

o2amp.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Adapters

I need one for Japan/110V wall outlet. Using my UK one + plug adapter doesn't work.

Hey ,guys.

I need to buy a new smartphone but all my retailers suck.

What is the best place to buy a smartphone online? My sister has some but they're all chinese sites, which I don't trust at all.

Please help me.

not him but
just dont take all of it out.

>but they're all chinese sites, which I don't trust at all.
boi you bess be playin cuz this is chink shit general

you know what I mean.

I need someone trustworthy.

just shape it with tweezers and put it back in. I don't think it would survive another cleaning tho :(

post pics of yours ? we might help

banggod, aliexpress.

Hybrids user here.

Holy fuck thanks, that was it, I guess my cousin filled the fuck ou of it, or maybe it was my earwax dunno.
on a sie note, just be careful when taking out the mesh, a needle and some delicate scrape worked like a charm.

yw,

an user said to me in the last thread, that spontaneous ear wax production can happen even in the cleanest of ears.
I also first thought that my ATEs were broken, but they are like 2 weeks old, that'd be too fast.

Aliexpress is pretty trustworthy and has your back if something goes wrong.

Avoid gearbest unless you like to wait 7 years even with fast shipping.

whats your opinions on geekbuying , dx.com and tinydeal?

On Aliexpress there isn't an option for paypal. Does that seem shady? I feel bad giving my credit card directly.

paypal sucks

geekbuying is good if you are a eurocuck, dx is slow and they become jews long ago, tinydeal is ok.
Aliexpress has their own version of paypal, alipay they never share your card info with sellers.

>On Aliexpress there isn't an option for paypal. Does that seem shady?
They use alipay which is like their chinese paypal, it's legit though.

>t. Chang

It's the cable not the port senpai

>there are people ITT that fell for the xiaomeme

I fell for the hybrid pistons meme. It's a freaking good meme.

banggood.com
geekbuying.com
shop.gizchina.com

gearbest.com can be good if you you order and get no problems, however if you get problems YOU HAVE THE WORST SUPPORT WOMYN ON EARTH talking to.

They cant read/comprehend english well and if dont simply dont know how to help you they just tell you to "wait 3-5 business days" and never contact you again. absolute useless support.

Anybody bought an Msata SSD from chinkland? Thinking of putting one in the msata port in this x220 but want to know if they're any good/which ones i should look for

its not the cable dumbshit, ive already tested 3.

however if it working perfectly well to charge it in a plug now, its probably a software issue, this custom ROM maybe sucks.

gonna try flashing a new one.

>he fell for the meme

Kingdian s280 mSATA has by far the best reviews and speeds in Aliexpress iirc.

That UV lens is actually a clear piece of glass called a filter. All it does is protect the actual lens, and technically block UV light which doesn't matter to a digital sensor.

M280*

why do you buy chinese ssds? do you want to lose money? or are there any tests of these anywhere?

>are there any tests of these anywhere?
Well yes, plenty of anons have done tests of them, look in the archive.

I remember an user that compared a s280 against normal branded ssds and the speeds were similar.

Yeah, fuck off to the archives, go through the hundreds of threads we've had before, how dare you ask here!

i don't even mean speed tests
i mean if they're durable, they could just stop working after a 1TB write or something

I also like talking about memes xD

I already have one in my x220
Ill show you the speeds.

The good kingdian ones have equal or better sequential read and write speeds at half the price of a samsung 850 EVO, so they're fucking amazing for booting drives.
They suffer on random 4k read and writes, but eh, who gives a shit.
Chinese people cant get away with making garbage tech anymore, people like us on /csg/ warn eachother about garbage makes, inform eachother on good ones and we get the best that way.