Stark is using apple what is your excuse?

stark is using apple what is your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/04/why-microsoft-needed-to-make-windows-run-linux-software/
youtube.com/watch?v=9P2hgl50Bf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am not a faggot

He moved on from the limitations of apple products since then.

I do not seek the way of dick.

and what he's using now?

I'm not a recovering addict who talks too fast about facts and then goes on a tangent to sound funny.
And, shilling.

I'm not Tony Stark.

Team Cap

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS

I'm not a manlet and an alcoholic.

>stark is using apple what is your excuse?
I'm not a fan of Apple. But I recognize that lots of smart folks use their laptops.

arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/04/why-microsoft-needed-to-make-windows-run-linux-software/
>What Apple did was to give every computer science and software engineering student a three-pound Unix workstation for not very much money, and unsurprisingly, they proliferated. This effect was compounded further by Apple's enduring popularity in San Francisco and Silicon Valley, and, related, the growth of iOS as an application platform. Smart kids fresh out of university (whether they dropped out or otherwise) weren't thrust into the Windows-centric world of corporate America. They could instead thrive in a culture that revered Apple and equipped them all with shiny new MacBook Pros. Windows wasn't reviled the way that the die-hard open source advocates reviled it; it just wasn't part of their life.

Lots of smart people also use non-apple products. And again I'm not a fan of Apple. But I don't get triggered when I see others using their products.

StarkOS

>what is your excuse?
Apple hasn't provided me with a room full of gear of also paid me a healthy stipend to pretend to use their hardware.

He's being sponsored, I'm not.

Literally this. Also, shit's overpriced.
Just waiting for the day that a desktop environment comes out and isn't complete shit.

I am a Macfag but you're an autistic child if you use something because someone else more skilled or intelligent than you uses it. You're not doing the same things in the same manner.

Its like the fucking retards who like ThinkPads because NASA used them. Its literally being a child.

Pretty everything works on his arc reacter architecture and then his new energy source. Holographic screens that can be resized, go beyond 4k-5k. The lab/workshop is pretty much revamped augmented overkill
holograms. So yeah Sup Forums biggest wet dreams of all wet dreams.

youtube.com/watch?v=9P2hgl50Bf4

Firs post, best post.

>what is your excuse?
stark is using apple

Those are just apple monitors. He's got some custom OS running on probably a mainframe on another room in this house with just thin clients everywhere driving those panels

I'm not Tony Stank.

I'm not a sellout advertiser.