Someones knows how remove the spying of w10?

someones knows how remove the spying of w10?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, install GNU
gnu.org/

SpyBot Antibeacon, O&O ShutUp 10

Works well?

Nice idea ;)

tfw a sapos

Stay offline.

Windows 10 is spyware so if you remove it you remove the spying.
P.S.
Install FreeBSD.

>linking http instead of https

It's the current year. I thought you cared about privacy and freedom. What a hypocrite.

Install windows 10 enterprise and use group policies to block everything that is intrusive.

Because of course Microsoft would follow their own group policy rules. I mean, it's not like they're above the rules in their OS anyways...

fuck off

These programs dont work?

Windows is now a software as a service (SAAS).
I don't think it can be permanently disabled

You cant completely turn it off unless you have pro or enterprise version

-third party firewall
-firewall at your router
-freedom respecting OS

there. pic one.

>You cant completely turn it off unless you have pro or enterprise version
BS. stop this meme please Sup Forums

enterprise version gives you the tools built-in to turn it off, which is easier, but
other versions you just need to edit manually or use third-party tools

100% of what can be done with group policy, can be done with cmd.exe scripts and regedit

Eventually, all OS will have some sort of built-in "spying" function. What will you do then? And dont say you'll ride the waves till they end, that's just so passive

Even if you can manage to find some obscure OS that doesn't spy, you'll still need to connect to the Internet, and as long as you do, someone will spy on you. Probably even make you more noticeable since you are accessing the internet in what will be considered an unusual way

>TLS_ECDHE
might as well use plain text

>Eventually, all OS will have some sort of built-in "spying" function.
this is damn near impossible and you know it. They would literally have to lock out linux from all new hardware, and do that perfectly for over a decade. Which they would never do in the first place, because of its gigantic marketshare in the server market.
Fuck off.

>fuck off
Gladly. I'd hate for that to happen as well.

Don't you hate it when things don't happen the way you expect?

You don't.