JAVA

Need help in a java project for college.. im running out of time and cant fail the subject again

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/orangeduck/CPP_COMPLETE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well your post is useless, what is your question?

You failed... java!?! ahahAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAGA KILL YOURSELF

Time to find a new major

tits

Implement a brainfuck interpreter.

or gtfo

I did.. i think im useless as my post..
I have to do a library database and i dont know where cani start.. :(

>failing a class for retards

Just kill yourself, you dumb cunt.

Why are u so rude.. i know i should be doing some easier stuff but u shouldnt be like that

post the requirements if you want any help

There's a whole board for stupid cunts like yourself
Now fuck off

I sincerely hope you get no help and do in fact fail this course. The last thing this industry needs is more shitty tryhards that can't code.

Its in spanish.. i can translate it

google tbqhwy fem. that's how i learned to use blitzbasic at 13. in case you didn't know, blitzbasic is another irrelevant, useless language full of bloat and garbage

Okay.. so maybe i should quit my degree when i only have 4 subjets to finish?? This is a terrible subjet and the teacher is terrible as well..
I've been studying for the last 4 years... i know its hard and a WOMAN "cant" be in the tecnology business.. but you know.. fuck the system and the status quo

Maybe you should if you can't pass your required courses, moron. This is a terribly EASY subject, and you should have been able to teach it to yourself with no trouble after taking the damn thing twice. Whine and give some more excuses for your failures pls.

translate this

It really is your fault for not learning after failing the first time. Now translate it

Don't give up and don't listen to those fuckers. Database stuff isn't too hard especially in high level languages like Java, you can find tons of examples and code samples on google

don't make this about men vs women, everyone has a hard time in whatever study program they are in at some point(s), men aren't rockstar coders by nature

Some of you have been so nice with me.. thank you very much.. i've just found some examples..
Now.. if its no problem.. i wanna ask a "men vs woman" question..
Why do you think women are so minaritary in everything about tech and sometimes we are so unconsidered?

I think i made a "spanglish" question.. hope you understand me..

bait bait bait

There are some year grants for european women to work in Silicon Valley.. but there are not for men..

Please just fuck off already

Okay. Bye. Have a good night, or day.. or whatever.
IIt's always nice spend some time over here

adderall

kys

>asks for help
>rants about gender instead of outlining what help is needed
mkay

Here is one using the C pre-processor
github.com/orangeduck/CPP_COMPLETE