How can white men even compete?

How can white men even compete?

stock going down the shitter. coincidence?

iPoo

They're cheap, not good.

These aren't burger flippers. They're hired for their skill, not because they're cheap.

If that were true their stock would be all over the street.

compete with what? the amount of time pajeets have to continually make the same thread over and over again? I guess they can't.

>I can't figure out how to compete with people who don't have clean water, basic personal security and infrastructure from their government, and can't speak the language natively

No, they're hired for their price/performance ratio. It's like AMD vs Intel: a fuckton of crappy cores, or a smaller number of really good cores.

He can't.

Vote Trump 2016!

Why do you think their stock went down by 1/3?

Pajeets and East Asians taking whitey's white collar jobs.

Mexicans taking whitey's blue collar jobs.

No wonder Trump is so popular right now, whitey mad as fuck.

>2014

The 2016 stats are 3 in 1 Apple employees are Indian.

India here work here too. Lol I just maintain code.In my 3rd month of the job as ASE.
White guys jealous?

*Indian

White men simply can't compete. Indians are the technology masters. They dominate the industry and academia. Majority of grad students in CS are also Indians. I think they're probably just smarter.

Not an Indian BTW..

It's been like this before their stock was going down hill. The reason their stock is going down hill it cause white man want more money every year. So white man market at black people. Now Apple products are black people products. Enjoy your beats. Even the white man in this photo is disgusted.

>How can white men even compete?
Work for less money. It's not rocket science. All this anger at Pajeet getting tech jobs all boils down to "How dare someone compete with me on price! I don't want to lower my price!"

toilet users by 2020.

This might explain why they have only come with complete shit lately.

They were always shit.

>lately.

>How can white men even compete?

Stop stabbing each other in the back. Stand together on shit. If you have the power, and opportunity, give your own any break you can. Stop competing with one another, and fucking cooperate. Stop supporting businesses that openly acknowledge that they prefer to hire anyone who isn't a white male. Stop supporting parties and candidates who actively work against your interests: pro tip, that would be all of them. Basically do what the Indians, or Chinese, or the Mexicans, or the gays, or whoever do, and fucking watch each others backs, because no one else is going to.

You will of course attract nuts and dumb-asses. People who aren't interested in building themselves or anyone else up, but rather just after an excuse to tear others down. Put them in their place, quickly and mercilessly. Let them, and even more importantly the world know that they do not belong, and are not welcome. You are trying to do something positive and good for yourself, and people whom you feel that you have something in common with. Do not let dumb-fucks turn it into some hate mongering circle jerk, or attempt to milk it without giving any back in return.

>he doesn't support multiculturalism

>says Pareekh Jain
I don't know why I found that so funny

>tfw people opposed to multiculturalism still exist

Indians truly are the Master Race

we wuz kangs n shit