WHY

>tech cringe
>no MSI
Sup Forums getting worse by hour

MSI
S
I

how could anyone let this happen

Truth to be told, that was probably some intern or whatever. Can even see his hands shaking. In the later vids he got better.
MSI is solid, they just didn't care enough about this shit.

There is no way this is real

I love gaymer grills they're hot.

No shit, sherlock. It's an act.

best1

holy fuck

This is fake right? right?!

This isn't real. Please tell me this isn't real.

>auto shut-down disabled
Did his house burn down or what?

For the uninitiated, Speccy is known to show rediculous temperatures with AMD hardware, including GPUs. I remember seeing one image of a person who had his GPU at like some absurdly high value in the five digits. Some hardware configs just bug it out, so you shouldn't take the temp readings as fact.

It's also possible for sensors to bug out due to unusual conditions.

I am still disappointed this didn't turn out to be some qt dickgirl.

I mean, as long as it didn't get into the socket, and it's non-conductive, it really doesn't matter, user.

sudo crem tv

I can confirm first hand. My fx-4300 reading on speccy nonstop jumps between what is actually is, 3℃ 6℃,24. whatever it is usually like 32℃ and about 10-15℃ above.

It did though

youtu.be/V48KJEP1-sE
This is so great
MSI never change

>not scrub

user u gay.

No it didnt. It was some hairy as fuck mother fucken dude.

aye, fucking disappointment for all, plus an attention faggot so eh

All qt dickgirls are dudes, senpai.
You got trapped like the gayboi you always were, son.

Do we know that for sure? I still have hope.

He posted pics of his hairy nasty legs.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Delet this

i thought he shaves them though? doesn't that what fucking traps should do anyways, that's like rule numero uno.

Delet this

no

jesus fucking christ i'm so mad right now

This video is fake Asian girls don't have tits

Yes. You deleted the first one, so DELET THIS

go back to imgur.

;________;

I saw this one on a Sup Forums thread. It was funny as hell.

>funny
KYS

meh

You think speccy is bad with AMD? Unigine heaven told me that my sapphire nitro r9 380 was at 1400000°C only slightly overclocked. Would post pic as proof but filesize is too big.

AMD APU's read exactly double the temp they are in speccy. Given that it's a laptop it's not super hot by any means.

Cringe+tech illiterate+beta, all in one pic.

What is jpg

It's like he realized midway through he fucked that up entirely but rather than break out alcohol and paper towels he just kept going.

Kek

I was looking at a flaw. Only thing I can find is the shit placed above the radiators on the case.

Stop the madness

I don't think it got into the socket, nor is the paste conductive, I believe. There's no issue if that's the case.

oh dear, oh deary dear

NO, FUCK YOU. I RECOGNIZE THAT THUMBNAIL FROM MILES AWAY. I'M ALREADY RAGING FFS

>that censure

>hello this is microsoft support, we hear you have wirus

What is that

Water cooling

look like insulation

That actually kind of cool. Sometimes people live in really shitty situations but this guy made something out of it. Still nasty af but nonetheless cool for all the effort. Maybe he should clean it up a bit and it'll be even less shit

NOPE.
JUST NOPE.

That's actually pretty nice. Would smoke some weed and watch some horror movies there

>nigger-proof pc
nice

"Get out the cave"

I only remember this person had a really silly naming scheme for these systems.

These aren't cringe, they're just examples of actual poorfags

tfw no comfy work van to travel the country with

That van is owned by the legendary Vandweller from /o/. I've got a huge load of pictures of his van, he lived in it for like 2 years. Truly an amazing guy, got to know him on facebook later on. He now has a job and shit, van got him through rough times.

Slav as fuck.

Ssshhhit day posture.

Four years later and ya'll still reposting the same shit
thank you Sup Forums never change

Does anyone have the image diagram thing with how to modify your big white van with tech and shit?

Aye senpai this is true.

Dickgirls are just boys. No matter how hard you try to convince yourself shit's gay nigga.