Convince me to not buy an iphone 6s

Convince me to not buy an iphone 6s.
>if you spend 600+ on a phone you might aswell get an iphone

It's comfy get it

Androids are buggy botnet dogshit

Fuck google

>if you spend 600+ on a phone you might aswell fucking kill yourself

Fuck off tripfag
Fuck iPhones m8, get an s7 Edge oder wait for the Note 6.

If you truly want an iphone than get an iphone, but as someone who spent that same amount of money on a samsung s7, it's definitely got it's advantages.

>>water resistant
gb of ram
>>expandable storage
>>customization
p screen
>>can use it as a usb drive
mah battery has lasted me all day every single day since i've gotten the phone, I always have power when I put it on the charger at night
>>fast charging, wireless charging
>>always on display
>>better camera

but you know, iphone 6s is still better

Oh god... another Pajeet wave, shilling 6S this time, huh? Well, enjoy your 0.04 cents

>$600
>on a fucking phone

Jesus christ. Get a Zenfone 2. Literally better than most flagships for 300$.

those phones aint going to get me fresh college pussy on my poor as shit country with overpriced iphones.
>inb4 India
Nop,eastenr Europe.

here, and before anyone says it, touchwiz isn't that bad, and that's coming from someone who has been on stock android for 4 years. I did however end up rooting my phone to do some things like adaway, use google emojis (because the samsung ones make me gag), as well as change the notification bar icons (such as wifi, cellular signal, ect), use google dialer and google contacts apks, and use nova launcher. With all of those things it looks pretty damn close to stock android, with the only parts that touchwiz that still really exist is the pulldown menu, the settings, and the recent apps.

I think you answered your own question. Why spend 600 bux on a phone when any model from 2013 or later is still perfectly fine?

At the end of the day iOS smoothness and prettiness makes it worth buying over any other Android phone.

And you'll get software updates for years. I don't know how anyone can buy an expensive phone if its barely going to get updated for more than 2 years. It's literally throwing money in the trash

>fresh college pussy
>from a phone

wew lad

Not the guy you quoted but buying an iPhone gives you more confidence and makes you more fashionable and attractive. Its a fact.

>searching reasons to tell mum that u want an iphone

there's your reason

>also, don't forget to drink bleach op for even asking if you get an ishit or not

>tripfag heavily implying his shitty opinion isn't filtered by 80% of this site already

Why bother posting with a trip?

Anyone still have that screenshot of that girl who said she thought guys who used iPhone were metro?

iPhones are magical devices. But you have to own it to realize.

Tripfag? What tripfag?

Had one, only thing I realized is that it's a useless POS for someone who actually uses their phone.

Its the dream phone for everyone with normie/business needs.

No it doesn't you moron.

Most people that own iPhones have those qualities. Simply joining the group of people that have iPhones doesn't necessarily include you in the group of people that are confident, fashionable, and attractive.

If you seriously buy this bullshit that consuming a product makes you more desirable to others, you are the reason why advertising is the shittiest business on earth, next to law.

Might as well be written by me. My wife has an iPhone that I got her. I recommended an iPhone to my best friend not long ago when they were looking for new phones to buy for him and his wife.

But if you actually care about your device and you want it to do stuff (or do stuff with it), look elsewhere.

Also, I have Cyanogenmod on my Galaxy.

bump.
So what phone should i buy in the 400-450 pounds region.I wanna buy 2 of those ,need 1 for brother too.

sure

Exactly!

yes it does.

You never owned one if you think it doesnt.

>oh fuck, someone who has actually used an iPhone doesn't like it, what do I do?
>I know, I'll talk down to him! So clever hahahaa!

bump.
So should i ge an iphone 6s,s6 ,g4 or what?

>>if you spend 600+ on a phone you might aswell get an iphone

Why should I spend $600+ on a phone that I would hate?

Whatever you fucking want man, iPhone isn't as bad as people on here make it put to be, but the walled garden bullshit pisses me the fuck off so I never use one.

whatever you say man

>have an iPhone for 5 years
>never got laid

>600+
600+ what? Minutes?

I don't have to convince you of jack shit. You're an adult, aren't you? Do you really need anonymous people on the internet telling you what to do with your money? Pathetic.

>he is literally spending +600 dollars on a fucking phone
you could go spend that money on something useful like an actual computer

phones are computers.

they're also radios, batteries, monitors, mp3 players, GPS navigation devices, TV/movie viewers, and fitness trackers.

that fit in your pocket.

I have one and I'm looking to swap phones with someone who has an S7 Edge.

>Turns off when it's below 10°C, will turn off again unless you warm it up - common problem
>Huge bezels
>Battery is eh
>Can't pirate apps unless jailbroken

It's okay otherwise, photos are kinda noisy but that's not unlike other phones...

Don't, apple will make your phone shitty in a year or 2 so you buy the next phone, not worth your 600 dollars.

Convince me not to report your shitty bait/shill thread.

Yeah but a $150 phone can handle everything you listed without being $600.

I mean, people are always gonna blow money. Just interesting that around 60% of Americans have less than $1k in savings yet the latest and greatest cell phone is such a big part of culture.

I don't mind using an older cellphone and investing my money in other areas (Desktop PC, server projects, home projects, mutal funds, etc).

Last time I needed a cellphone I picked up an LG G3 for around $150. 1440p, sd card, removable battery, runs marshmallow, 3gb memory, 5.5 inch screen. I'm sure you can get better for cheaper now.

I guess I don't see the real utility that a $600 phone provides past that. I'd rather have other shit instead.