Linux distros for sane people

what linux distro do you use / dual-boot user?

Pic releated, looks nice and i cant be asked to dual boot anything else.

your welcome to post screenfetches if u want to.

Fedroa GNU/Linux on my desktop and GNU/Linux Mint on my laptop.

Debian 8 for NAS application.

there a good browser besides chrome and Firefox that i can get for Linux mint?

windows 10 and fedora. most debian distros wont even boot. so far i like fedora better anyway.

opera

>most debian distros wont even boot.

Can I ask what obscure platform you tried installing it on?

just downloaded the manjaro xfce iso to use on my laptop but i'm still thinking if i should use it dual boot on my main pc

asus laptop built in 2015

well you might need the nonfree firmware

debian testing.
I recently tried reinstalling Ubuntu and Fedora, but both of them had some nasty issues with my wifi dongle for one reason or another that Debian doesn't, and I'm more use to Debian either way.

OpenSUSE tumbleweed, most debĂ­an based won't boot on my laptop

Mint kde. It just works

I dualboot Arch Linux and Arch Linux.

ubuntu mate with cinnamon de

Windows on the main HDD, recently installed Xubuntu 14.04 on external HDD partition
>werks for me

I use debian because of the dfsg

>using outdated Mint

kek

Just use Ubuntu, it even comes pre-configured with different desktop environments.

>friend's macbook breaks
>lend them my ancient mb with manjaro installed
>itjustwerks

Fedora, haven't had to fuck with it much.

Let newfriends be newfriends, at some point they will realize that it's all the same shit. To be fair I first installed Mint when it was literally green Ubuntu reskin (both running gnome2 at the time) and I genuinely thought that it was amazing.

OpenSUSE if you like KDE.

Fedora if you like Gnome

why

Manjaro + Cinnamon. The perfect combination.

I've been hopping between Xubuntu and other distros for a while. Finally I stopped at elementary. I don't give a fuck about having the latest coreblablajfkutils-tools, the system looks good and works. It actually works better out of the box than Xubuntu for me.