AHAHAHAHA ARCHFAGS ARE YOU SERIOUS

>2016-05-14 - Travis Willard
>Hello everyone! As you may have heard, the Arch logo as we know it is going the way of the dodo! We are refreshing our graphical identity!

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.furrynetwork.com/pouar/artwork/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ARCHFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

As someone who is addicted to shitposting, even I'm getting tired of this Arch shitposting

kek this is new one

butthurt arch cuck, how does it feel to be a worthless neet?

Not sure how one would calculate worth, but I'm certainly not a NEET. I'm also not a deathfat and exercise daily, so I feel intellectually and physically superior to little crybabies like you.

It gives me a hard-on.

uh huh tell us how your pacman skills transfer over into the real world neet

so remind me again how this arch linux = furry thing started.

What are you on about? Are you fat AND dumb? Who here claimed that pacman skills transfer?

Tell me how your Fedora package manager / apt-get skills transfer into the real world?

Nice bait, this will be the last reply from me. Maybe try exercising a bit like me, you might extend your life 1-2 months if you are lucky.

>I feel intellectually and physically superior to little crybabies like you.
>It gives me a hard-on.

>how do redhat and debian skills transfer into the real world
confirmed for retarded neet, way to dodge the question too lmao

so we all agree that people who hate arch linux are more cancerous than archfag, right?

Yeah and most of them are just salty newfags

>salty
Please go back to your video game subreddits. Unsurprising that an Archcuck still wastes his time on video games. I bet most of your time is spent at your Windows machine.

>Mental gymnastics of a fat piece of shit
Stay salty, manlet landwhale

Sounds like I struck a nerve.

>archfag got triggered

Sounds like I found out your BMI

Fuck off if you hate arch linux, you probably couldn't figure it out in the first place.

I reported this thread. Don't bring your furry bullshit into Sup Forums.

You disliking a Linux distribution is fine, that doesn't mean we want to see your mental vomit on a daily basis. You should be ashamed for your weight and perverseness in all senses.

lol the classic "you hate it cause ur dum" shitpost

>Cannot install Arch
>Gets buttravaged
Top kek newfags are insecure

no one hates your timesink OS, we just hate the obnoxious users

>your furry bullshit
This image was made by an Archfag himself.

beta.furrynetwork.com/pouar/artwork/

ubuntu 16 is so comfy, is there any specific reason to install another distro? my pc is pretty good

Arch Linux takes skill user

>exercise for years, three times a week
>extend your life 1-2 months if lucky
Sure sounds like a good time investment

You are dumb, you don't have one single valid argument against arch. Your posts consists of memes, fatball

So what? You still saved it on your PC and you are posting furry bullshit on Sup Forums.

I'm sure you could find a Fedora/Debian poster that rapes children -- what kind of justification is that? Retard.

>you don't have one single valid argument against arch

The guy meant OP specifically because his BMI is already at 40. All help is too late.

Sounds like you are just to triggered to face the reality of the Arch userbase.

>Triggered
Go kill yourself pathetic obese manlet. How's having 0 friends treating you?

>sanic hegehog
>pingas
sure seems legit

>copy pasting from wiki is skill

Awesome rhetoric, you have a sharp intellect.

>More memes XDD
I don't see any argument here. Are you purposefully being pathetic?

Your posts reek of cognitive dissonance.

You need to know your computer inside and out. It doesn't require a GUI like baby distributions like Ubuntu.

I installed arch on like a monday and the only command i have entered since is pacman -Syu.

oh btw $20 has been deposited into your redhat account.

>Not being able to copy/paste is skill

> attacking your own Strawman.

Are you really this desperate?

Bumping the question

>he has to unfuck X every update
>b-but that never happens u-ur retarded

>ubuntu requires a gui
Bye bye retarded Archcuck neet. I thought you said you weren't going to reply anymore earlier?

Embarrassing.

>All I do with a distro is to install it

No. Arch is for autistic NEETs. Ubuntu is fine.

Pacman does not alter xorg.conf you mouth breathing fat pile of humanoid filth

I have a harder time filtering through the amount of butt annihilation necessary to make such shitty and unfunny picture than the fat fuck with bmi of 39 running.

Sure thing fatty. I totally made this image, please believe me.

Every image also needs to be funny to be worthwhile, I suppose that's what you structure your life around, it would explain all the shitposting.

I use arch and find the arch memes pretty great, especially that last one

furfags get off my distro

>non Arch users are fat
You've got this meme backwards Archcuck.

Last time my X got broken was in debian but I had a copy stored in /etc. The whole thing was 4 years ago

If you are really that retard you should not be using Linux at first place

It's just the anti-arch shitposter posting caricatures of himself. I think he secretly wants to use Arch.

I don't think so you deathfat landwhale. Enjoy your clogged arteries and your decreased BMI for life.

>If you are really that retard

Top kek nice try 40 BMI manlet

See

Thanks for answering

> complaining about that image but not about the literally 100 unfunny meme pictures made by the butthurt deathfat landwhale

same

all i do is bait, animepost and shitpost on this board and yet even the blatant arch misinformation just gets boring since we all know how non true it is

the only people who get mad at it are super new linux users set out to rice their arch desktop which is the lowest of all hanging fruit

Arch Linux has the largest repository and let's me rice and customize it the way I want to.

>Can't install Arch
>>Arch is for NEETs anyway

hahahaha

... did you really edit the grapes-image because it triggered you so much last time, fatty?

Holy fucking shit. I actually feel a bit sorry for you now. Fuck man...

enjoy your broken xorg.conf

>I actually feel a bit sorry for you now.
Don't worry user, I feel fine my man. At least I'm not using arch

>installing Arch
Why? Why use a hobby distro instead of something more geared towards software development or server management?

Ah now I remember, I'm not a neet.

The reason why I don't use ubuntu is
1. PPA
Each time you add a PPA you have to dist-upgrade, update.
2. apt-get
Too verbose and package dependency handling is pretty bad

Enjoy not being able to copy/paste commands retard

Q: Why do arch users get so upset when you insult their distro?
A: It's all they have left in life.

Superior distribution coming through.

that's fine since you're not making baseless claims about arch or other distros

hello

arch suck ass

kek

Yes but you are killing yourself with food. I mean how pathetic is that, really? It's like you can't control or think for yourself, and even if you could, you are simply too weak to do the right thing. If you need some help maybe go visit a doctor or something, I'm sure you would be recommended at least some kind of psychologist or they'd give you some recommendations for good euthanasia therapies.

>Man, Archfags are so autistic. Their OS is a huge waste of time, can't they do anything better? They're so obsessed with arch and never shut up about it, it's a good thing I don't waste any of my time and only talk about useful things! Hey, did I mention how much I hate arch?

a like how much time you put in all these projections yet fail to realize i'm not the person you assumed i am

>I'm not a NEET
Classic butthurt winbabby argument.

I use Arch in both desktops and laptops. Home server uses freeNAS though

Oh how's your minimum wage going?

I know that you are still a fat fuck, if you weren't you wouldn't keep replying.

Oh haha wow. You are actually proud of being a neet. Embarrassing. Archfags everyone.

When Sup Forums hits Sup Forums fuck this board.

arch seems cool but i dont want to compile all my packages

(maybe i have gotten it wrong and arch does not require that (i have only used slackware and ubuntu in my life))

it's incredibly entertaining.

archfags and debianfags are the two linux user groups on Sup Forums that are extremely easy to irritate by insulting their favourite distro.

For a moment I thought archfags are the lost cause because everyone's been making fun of them since I remember so they got used to it.

But no, there you are.

It's even better when their buddies hop in for a ride and they all reassure each other's arguments while throwing more projections towards the insulting one.

Like watching children.

>I live in a basement on purpose!

Yea I know how to make one too

Where did I say I was a NEET, minimum wage retard?

Arch Linux is more secure than Ubuntu because it's minimalist, open source, has more users paying attention to the code, and requires advanced knowledge in Linux, networking, and security to use.

>Uptime: 3m
>RAM: 1035MB / 7683MB

keks

Stop projecting landwhale

>projecting his huge belly and microdick on others

> Like watching children.

So you admit to baiting children and enjoy seeing them fight each other? What does that make you -- I mean really think about that for a moment, please.

>lol look at me im such a cool troll XDD
Go kill yourself faggot
I'm not the one wtih +40BMI here fedora wearing manlet

>tfw 45 bmi running debian

what now faggots?

Nice gentoo. But, gentoo is a meme.

@

I installed Funtoo, but errors and more errors on compilation in post installation.

What is your job? I know you won't answer.

Dispair and suicide

You are disgusting, it doesn't matter what distro you run. You are literally better off dead.

Kill yourself

Why are you still posting about your fat fetish archfag? Are you on crack?