Is he right?

Is he right?

Yes

>people shouldn't get offended

spoken like a true autist (i.e. non-important person)

"I like to cause pain to people because I think people who feel pain should feel pain."

Offense isn't pain

this is usually the belief of people that truly have autism, not just a dank maymay

>he thinks taking offense to something is painful

What a retard.

Are we being raided by wannabe psychologists?

you don't need to have a degree is psychology or anything like that to know that people on the autism spectrum are usually assholes. It's not necessarily that they can help it, but they are.

its like women who call themselves a bitch.
just owning the fact that hes a fucking asshole.

I can see some people are getting offended already.

Getting offended is the result of child-like control over emotions.

Sup Forums is the only place in the world where people will become legitimately offended and angry that you would use a different distribution of the same operating system they use, and god forbid you actually use an entirely different operating system than they do. In our case, yes.

So fuck off with your shitty disgnoses

don't be mad that your idol is an autistic fuck kek

yeah, they're in like 10 threads shitting up the place. i want scatman to save us

Pajeet, please. We don't need your psychology expertise

I'm not Indian, I'm just a normal individual with an IQ over 100 (unlike you.) It doesn't take a psychologist to realize Linus, and perhaps you, are on the autism spectrum. So go be retarded somewhere else ;)

Pajeet you're killing me! Shit goes in the Loo, not the post!

>can't think of a rational argument so he tries to poke fun

Yep, clearly retarded. I've won this argument. Have a great day and don't forget to take your Haloperidol!

Thats the code of the street.
Imagine the military saying. We like to bomb people because we think people who do not want to get bombed should get bombed.

He doesn't need to. You literally shit in the streets - there's nothing else to be said.

>I've won this argument
no idea what you two are being faggots about, but announcing that you've won the argument is sad on levels i've never seen on Sup Forums before.