Best freeware unattended remote desktop program?

I need something that I can control my desktop with using my Android phone, like TeamViewer.

But I need something that I can access my desktop on demand, without having to "create" sessions like TeamViewer.

Is there any program like this with an Android app?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/remote-desktop/9wzdncrfj3ps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you mean while you are on your home network? or from anywhere?

For Windows check out RD client

Haha OP I got in your computer

from anywhere, like TeamViewer for Android.

thanks for the suggestion, but RD Client is exclusively for Windows to Windows machines, I can't use my Android phone to control my computer like TeamViewer.

it's on IOS, wouldn't be surprised if there's 100 android apps for it too

VNC is recommended

VNC would be the best but it ain't easy for normies to configure for Internet use, you need to setup stuff like DDNS and Wake On LAN

If you're going from anywhere then it won't work. M$ does make a RD Client app for android however, I use it at work to access my workstation.

>Anonymous 05/14/16(Sat)23:55:52 No.54555937 ▶
> (You)
>If you're going from anywhere then it won't work. M$ does make a RD Client app for android however, I use it at work to access my workstation.
Isn't it exclusive to Windows Server?

It's so sweet how it uses wine and nobody notices.

All of the Professional editions of Windows include a single-user terminal server; the version in Windows 10 is actually quite good, you can stream videos and directx games over it (if you don't mind latency); it's how I play Civ 5 at work.

The Microsoft RD Client app for Android is 10/10.

I use RD to control my desktop from my iPhone. I'm surprised there's no version for Android. It works great.

Doesn't TeamViewer have a host only feature? Isn't that what you want?

Linux + ssh

For my windows computer to android I use Chrome remote viewer. Easy to set up and works great. Don't know if there is an ios equivalent.

That is the official teamviewer demo faggot

OpenSSH on your Desktop and UnixAdmin on your Android phone?

Chrome Remote Desktop addon

This

Ammyy Admin is the fastest by far.

Still bugging a lot on multiple clients

Source : I do tech support.

Tightvnc

what seems to be the problem when you use teamviewer? it's been a while since i used it on my phone

Chrome remote desktop

make a teamviewer account, log into it through the host client you install on your computer, ???, kill yourself.

seriously, this is the easiest thing you can do since you're techtarded. can access the comp from nearly anything, even through web browsers, with your teamviewer login. you only have to pay if you use it a whole lot, and it'll be worth the money if you're too dumb to setup anything else.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/remote-desktop/9wzdncrfj3ps
I live under a rock but is it this?
What if i'm on W7?

remote desktop is built into windows dumbass, has been since before w7, that's the windows app version for metrofags