Seriously, why don't you own both Sup Forums?

>inb4 can't afford

Mac Pro 08's are selling for less than $300 on eBay. Slap in a OWC PCI to Sata Drive mount ($50 amazon) and 4 port USB 3.0 card ($30) and it'll boot and run apps lightning fast.

I built a Skylake PC for around $900. Seriously, you people are supposed to be all about technology. How can you possibly be that poor you can't afford both?

Because I don't need to. I dual boot Hackintosh and Windows.

I do own both.

Why would i want to use either?

this user right here

Why use those two options when there's a better alternative?

cause they work

Affording both isn't a problem but why the fuck would I want to own both?

Linux works on my toaster without any additional upgrades. Windows 7 is "free" if you know where to find proper iso.

>Proprietary shill

So do the better alternatives

Whats wrong with pro pri etary?

Why would you even condone the use of unpatched Windows?

why would i want to run windows?

WSUS works just fine.

>macshit
>any amount of money

I do, as well as Solaris, GNU/Linux and a little BSD and IRIX.

Exploring new technologies is fun, and limiting yourself to a single platform based on ideology or even comfort is absolutely idiotic if you claim to be an "enthusiast" or know jack shit in general.

>laptops
go back to facebook with the rest of your shitposting undergrad kiddo ilk

>mactoddler
>telling someone else to go back to facebook

who said anything for or against macshit you dumb Sup Forumsedditor?
your memes are shit, just like your shitty toy laptops

>I don't ever get out of basement so nobody should need laptops
>not part of the desktop+ laptop master race

Get a load of this memelord

>Mac Pro 08's are selling for less than $300 on eBay. Slap in a OWC PCI to Sata Drive mount ($50 amazon) and 4 port USB 3.0 card ($30) and it'll boot and run apps lightning fast.
yeah and my computer has an actually up to date CPU and a graphics card that fits all my needs, with a motherboard supportive of UEFI and an SSD, which is fully capable of booting either OSX or Windows, but is currently running Gentoo.

So why the h*ck would I go and spend a bunch more money on some useless old mac?