> Creates Software worth millions
> Educated himself in computer related stuff
> Protects freedom and privacy
> Job is important for BigMacs economy

American soldier:
- weak-minded enough to be broken down and molded into a robot
- too stupid to do anything except be cannon fodder
- votes for Trump because too retarded to understand politics
- a real cuck because while he's off in the desert getting shot his wife/gf is sucking dick and getting double-teamed
- signed away his life on a 4/8 year contract because he's at the mental level of a 12 year old and doesn't realize he got a shit deal
- an insecure manbaby that used his signing bonus to buy a Ford shitstang
- so stupid that he fights for a country which won't give a shit about him after his contract is up
- will end up as a homeless alcoholic vet
- retarded enough to risk his life for $30,000/yr.

>What is economics?

this desu fampie

$30,000 is just a nice bonus. The real payoff is that you get to protect American lives! By uh.. killing brown people in sandy areas. Who couldn't find America with a map.

Well first of all only like maybe E4 and below will earn less than 30k if you count housing allowance. Not to mention that the military has tons of jobs doing nerd shit too. Then the high speed special forces dudes who actually go to the desert to shoot shit get a shit ton more in signing bonuses and combat pay.

As for a programmer that makes triple figures, they probably provide a lot more value to people in general than a soldier does. Really servicemen are just working to serve the government's interests, which does not always represent the peoples'. Brainwashed Americans only think being in the military is so cool and noble because of strong propaganda to promote such shit jobs. Otherwise no sane person would want to go risk their lives to do the bidding of rich greedy fucks.

/thread

The funny thing is that american can find sand nigger shitholes even with a map. Literally nobody cares.

economics has finally come full circle, huh.

One of these people is easily replaceable and contributes nothing to society aside from being able to shoot a weapon at a target. The majority are recruited because they simply have no where else to go - to dumb for school.

The other is also easily replaceable but has a set of skills that simply everyone does not have.

The free market has decided their worth.

Long live capitalism.

Little story tiem. I worked for military engineering institute, some of the people who worked there were ex soldiers who retired and military gave them jobs there. Nothing to important, they all dealt with some dumb shit office jobs that anyone can do. Anyway, the point is they were all dumb as bricks and fucking useless. I don't think I've even seen people who sucked at everything as much as they did, and that is considering they were doing easy jobs that required no education or smarts to begin with. Being forced to not think for years takes its tool on people I guess. I'm surprised some people are proud of being SOLDIERS and protecting MURICA.

>Salary: 150,000
I wish.

>Protects freedom and privacy

the lies no one that does this help the economy

>Protects america
by invading sandnigger nests that have oil and need their freedom? US is the reason terrorism even exists because all who dont accept our "freedom" are terrorists.
Atleast programmers do something useful than wipe shit all day.

Where do the NSA's code monkeys fit in this picture?

>150,000
more like 9,000