Why isn't every single device you own high PPI?

Why isn't every single device you own high PPI?

Because it's expensive

>poorfag

Miles pls.

Well I guess that's a legitimate reason. Sorry to hear that user.
Just keep building work experience and trying to weasel your way into higher and higher paying jobs.
If an uneducated pervert such as myself can land a $14/hour job then so can you.

Please don't post child abuse.

It's a legitimate question. It's 2016. It is really strange that most people still only have a high PPI phone and nothing else.

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How am I a normie for not wanting to see horrible stuff like that?

>How am I a normie for not wanting to see horrible stuff like that?

Bait/10

Because I prioritize buttery smooth fluidity over high PPI.

I have both on my iMac.

Go back to /r9k/. You're terrible

>I have both on my iMac.
You have greater than 60fps on your iMac? Yeah, no.

>damage control

Pfft. I've had 120hz and it wasn't special. The smoother feeling goes away, high PPI never stops looking good. It's been 3 years now and it still looks super crisp.

You lied when you claimed you had both?

>inb4imadifferntposter

I'm already high enough myself.

60hz is already buttery smooth. 120hz is liquid smooth. But that smoothness isn't anything compared to this.

I wish I was high.

>60hz is already buttery smooth.
Nice semantical argument you got there. Nice and obvious bullshit. 60fps is normal smooth. You want buttery smooth you have to have more than just normal smooth.

So you're a liar or a child incapable of admitting a single error.

You sound autistic

how much ppi is high ppi

Normal smooth is stuttery cheap laptop nonsense, just like 'normal' PPI is blurry shit.
Anyone who thinks 120hz is better than a high PPI screen is deluding themselves.

Oh no! I'm being called names by a complete stranger on the internet. Oh woe is me!

I was just about to type this.

Multiple people make those posts??

>Anyone who thinks 120hz is better than a high PPI screen is deluding themselves.
>Other people aren't allowed to have an opinion different from mine!

Some opinions are wrong.

You have perfect knowledge to know when other people's opinions are wrong?

Wow. I thought you were merely childish.

Because 1080p at 24" is good enough as to not be able to distinguish individual pixels.

There are many people who think Windows is a decent OS. Anyone with any sense knows that's wrong.
There are people who think meth is a great weekend drug. Those people are also wrong.
I'm sorry you lack the mental capacity to understand how opinions aren't sacred and are often wrong.

No one made any claim about windows or meth. Any other strawman arguments you want to erect in your ludicrous attempt to justify how your opinion is somehow "right?"

>Any other strawman arguments you want to erect in your ludicrous attempt to justify how you believe anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is deluded?
Fixed

Those are called analogies. They're very different from strawmans. If I wanted to use a strawman I'd say you're too poor to afford a high PPI screen or something.
That being said, I'm not even arguing against you, I'm flat out saying you're wrong. Though I guess now I'm arguing with you, but not about high PPI.

>Those are called analogies.
Let me see if I understand your logic here. Because you are right on those two issues you are right on every and all issues? Or even on any different issue?

>They're very different from strawmans
See pic

Anything above 300% markup judging from OP's pic

You really want any excuse to post your desktop here don't you?

The logic is that there are situations where opinions are generally regarded as being bad, wrong, or both. If someone had the opinion that CP is okay would you respect that? Probably not. The point is opinions aren't sacred, they aren't fact, they're just opinions and some opinions are better or worse than others.
I happen to think your opinion is bad. That in itself is an opinion.

>See pic
Strawmans are over simplifying an argument to make it easy to argue against. It's a very specific fallacy. Analogies could be used for that, but my analogies weren't a twist on your argument for 120hz, they were used to convey what I wrote above. I even outright admitted I wasn't arguing against your (awful) opinion.

>turning the conversation to CP

Now that's called a false equivalency

It's miles, everytime he falls for some meme he spams Sup Forums to justify his poor life choices

>The logic is that there are situations where opinions are generally regarded as being bad, wrong, or both
And you based it upon being in disagreement with your own opinion. Thus the only analogous value that is plausible is believing because you are right on those two "analogies" then all your opinions are analogously right. Thus your logic is demonstrably idiotic.

>If someone had the opinion that CP is okay would you respect that
>respect
Moving the goalposts.

Wow. You are an everflowing font of poor logic and fallacies.

>Strawmans are over simplifying an argument to make it easy to argue against.
Yeah, no.
>The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition
>different
Different means simplifying the same thing, huh?

Wow. You are a never ending font of - oh, never mind. This isn't interesting any more. It is just pitiful. You're a sad child who doesn't even have the sense to know when to stop posting.