Okay, I know this may seem like a stupid question to a lot of you but I can't find a straight answer anywhere online

Okay, I know this may seem like a stupid question to a lot of you but I can't find a straight answer anywhere online.

I pirated a copy of Windows 7 and my neighbor used a cracked to make it a genuine copy so my question is, if I updated my computer to Windows 10 would I be prompted to pay for a copy like most others who have pirated a copy of Windows and tried to update it?

tl;dr: I have pirated copy of Windows that was made genuine, can I get Windows 10 and it still be genuine?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's only one way to find out. Do it.

But if I just do wouldn't I be screwed and unable to revert back?

Yes user cause I'm using that way and it's working

You could just reinstall windows 7 with the crack again, dummy

Why the FUCK would you intentionally install windows 10?

There's only one way to find out
DELETE SYSTEM 32

FWIW i upgraded from win 7 with daz loader and haven't had any problems yet (3 weeks or so)

All Win10 upgrades become legit at the moment.

You can literally just download the Windows 8 iso, install it with a placeholder key, it will say (you have X days to activate), upgrade it to Windows 10 and it's activated. So yes, pirated and cracked copies of Win7 and 8 also become activated, I tried that too.

>opy of Windows that was made genuine, can I get Windows 10 and it still be genuine?
NO.

It will be genuine but your better off sticking with 7 and using daz to activate forums.mydigitallife.info/threads/58464-Windows-Loader-Download

Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB is good OS

Why not just Enterprise?

Because it's vastly superior to Windows 7.

Because everyone isn't as retarded as you clearly are.

LTSB is fucking garbage right now. You are literally using day one code for 10 years with almost no changes.

If you really want LTSB, the next one is coming with the release of Server 2016, that's the one to get on board with if you're megautist and can't handle any changes.

It is probably not about changes but how some people claim that MS will try to "fight" with anti-telemetry and such with updates. Pretty much how people advice others to disable Windows Update right after installation on 7 or 8.1.

I heard a lot about it the last time I tried asking Sup Forums about official MS articles about whole telemetry-related settings and instructions how to disconnect your machine (as in "disconnect your CORPORATE machine") from their servers.

As a result, Im simply confused about who to believe, if Im told that I shouldnt believe anything coming from MS, even their official describtions of functions and settings.

And thus, my legit copy of Win10 Edu lies at desk, untouched.

You can activate windows 10 simply installing kmspico

first of all you shouldn't be relying on Sup Forums for anything factually correct about windows, this place is a massive Linux circlejerk.

actually, you should take anything and everything on this site with 2 tons of salt, including this post.

go elsewhere for your "research"

But where? Please dont say "reddit", they are even worse.

I was able to successfully update without them noticing. Besides, worst case scenario just download kmspico after the update

Please respond.