Surface pro 5 near the corner?

Past two weeks M$ reduced price on Surface Pro 4 and Surface book. Does it means they clearing stocks before announcing new Surface?
I am about to buy SP4 and will feel bad if next month they will announce new one, but how they can do it if kaby lake near half year away.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NxtBIcyTL9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M$ is not a hardware company. Surface sucks, buy Lenovo if you really want 2 in 1

No there will be a surface pro 4 refresh though with new skylake cpus with better igpu.

Surface 4 (non pro) is coming at the end of this month or next month.

>LeNOvo 2 in 1
That shitty surface knockoff did everything wrong. The keyboard sucks, the fucking kickstand is retarded.

Lenovo has been making touch screen full swivel laptops for long before the surface.

I don't see the point desu, but from getting reliable hardware that will last: Lenovo's will last the longest.

This is the model I mean. Any kickstand 2 in 1s are retarded, you cant even put them in your lap

>full swivel
>2 in 1
You might as well get a fucking desktop and tape a monitor to it.

Have you tried both of them?

It uses core M and kickstand is very bad designed(why it's joint point located at the bottom? It wobbles on every touch), although keyboards looks better.

I really want USB-C on it and rumored Wacom/N-trig digitizer. But I don't want to wait, beside 150$ save will not last forever.

I need something higher wattage, than Core M so not that much care about non-pro version

Yep. Rich college friends, I use a nontouch screen HP laptop because I don't fall for memes.

The tent mode is clutch. Fiddling with kickstands is stupid, pulling your computer out of your keyboard is stupid.

You really never hold your computer like a tablet as often as m$ wants you to think. More just using the touchscreen when it's in laptop mode or tent mode

I'll second this, I never really use the touch screen on my SP3 except when i'm scrolling long web pages

>M$
Look at all those teenagers

But I don't need laptop. I need a tablet with power of ultrabook. For serious work I have PC.

New surfacebook which is much more important.

Fuck your gimped tablet/laptop thing. Now that you can get surfacebook cheaper there is no reason to limit yourself.

It's still too much for dGPU that supported only by handful of programs and metal keyboard. Maybe SB2 will be better.

>Surface Pro seems like a very nice travel 2-in-1
>Battery is near impossible to replace

Just why? In a few years the battery will go to shit and it'll be useless. Go fuck yourself Microsoft.

>Surface poo 5
Only indians buy these shits

This just in, based on archaeologists, microsoft has released a new one yearly suggesting that if history is to be believed, the trend just might continue

No new major hardware from MS until 2017, timed along side the Redstone2 update for Windows 10.

Also because SP4 and SB were shitshows with brand new Skylake chips at launch and they want to avoid that again.

>MS
>"Let's sell a touchscreen computer for $1,200 dollars that has the same specifications as a $200 dollar laptop." "That's genius!!" "BORK BORK IM SO RICH!!!"

I agree with you but only with Thunderbolt 3 on it.

USB C buddy

I want to plug an eGPU to it.

youtu.be/NxtBIcyTL9Y

Dont really care for tablets, but this thing looks cool.

Honestly mane.

Just get a desktop. You are meant to use the dGPU in the laptop this time around.

When is the update that unifies the ui like with uwp Skype or gives edge extensions?

>dGPU that supported only by handful of programs
wat
It's controlled by the OS. It switches to discrete graphics when you plug the fucking keyboard in. Did you ever even use a laptop with more than one graphics card?

Find me a $200 laptop with that spec and that IPS 2k screen

He's a fucking retard. People expect to get good specs and good build quality for a low price but it's not gonna happen.

>projector mode
Call me hype