Best mouse

Reporting in. Will it replace my trusty g9? Time will show.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

70$ wired version now pls

It'll look just as ugly, what a fucking cheesy gamer aesthetic

>wireless
no thanks

Performs similar or better than any wired.

and twice the price

but is wire less = shity
deal with da FFAActS

It is like 'i have no money but i perform nearly as well as ppl who do have money''

Some people just think they can buy their way into special snowflake status.

Proof that money can't buy taste.

There is no mouse with hyper-scroll, wireless and 3k+ dpi (I move mouse only with my fingers). I wish it was carved for right hand tho.

>It is like 'i have no money but i perform nearly as well as ppl who do have money''

Stalman is a prime example of this

Trackball mice.

Fingertip/claw mice which I can't find for the life of me.

it is wired and also wireless

>can fly

overpriced, tacky gaymer junk. marketers must love idiots like you

>Search for mouse/mice in the catalog
>Find this thread

Fuck it

Im doing some online shopping this weekend. Anyone wanna recommend me a mouse?

My budget is $50

what grip?
previous mouse?

It will work for 5 years without problems. That means 70 month. 150 / 70 = 2.14$ per month. Find work and stop complain.

>Not using the Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
plebs

Palm

I had their Wireless Performance mouse. Id prefer something more wired, this is for my desktop.

WTF does that have to do with what I said? I have a 1999 intellimouse that still works and costed 10 bucks.

being bad with money doesn't make you rich

Make it right handed instead of ambidextrous.
Make a comparable trackball.
Make a comparable keyboard.

Meant to say I had a Logitech

>Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000
I am not a woman user

Get a Zowie FK1/2 or Ducky Secret. Skip the gamer crap.

Nice 800 dpi. Enjoying to move your hand half a meter every time you want to move your cursor to other side of the screen? Not to say shitty spongy and wobbling buttons.

wow you really are autistic. I have 10+ other mice with higher DPI, was just using that to dispel your "hurrdurr munny quality" shitlogic

I thought Logitech is the mad cats of pc gaming? That being said is there any other company that is good and not meme tier like razor?

G502

Logitech? They make best mouses. Don't know about gayman keyboards.

Enjoy owning literally the best mouse in existence - flawless sensor exclusive to logitech, wired/wireless with same latency, hyper-scroll.

Can't wait for all the autistic tears from retards who can't deal with logitech's now undisputed superiority.

I will buy this fucker as soon as my current croaks (been by my side for almost 10 years, logitech sure makes them tough).

with 1 day battery

>plug it in and keep going while it charges
cry more poor shiteater

I'll pay double for a less responsive mouse and have to deal with all that. sure sounds smart to me...

>do not own said mouse
>claim it is best of best
such wow u bait-master

>buying logitech mice
>2016

Dude, just abuse their warranty. I legit had to use it a few times.

>500 years ago, buy G400 before it became popular
>cable failure
>warranty gives me a G400S, I get to keep the old one
>cable failure
>warranty gives me a G402, I get to keep the old one

The G402 is a totally despicable design so I wasn't going to use it.

I ordered spare cables to fix my two mice, but I discovered that pulling the cable deeper into the shell prevented the USB cable from shorting out. $0 fix. Now I have three working mice for the price of one. I use the G400S.

1day of constant use i.e. you need move mouse for 24 hours without stopping.

Thanks user. At least some-one understand superiority of Logitech. All those kids with their razers and other meme shit will grow up and understand it too someday.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit#gid=0

obligatory for you retards

I like how you claim that, and yet have no proof, while legitech claims 1ms response time wired/wireless. Enjoy your razer/Zowie shit.

What are spec-sheets?

Bought a copperhead when I was a young shithead, fucking sensor kept skipping pixels, as in it was literally impossible to move it one pixel at a time, it would move 1-2-1-2. My little tard heart was broken forever.

I like how you posted an image without OP's mouse and calim it's "obligatory".

Is this better than a MX Master?

Yes, it is literally the best possible components put in a mouse.

>I like how you posted an image without OP's mouse and calim it's "obligatory".
go back to school and learn how to read.

only the best gaymer quality LED plastic, only pro razer gaymers need apply

Got the Rival 100 in january for 40 bucks and it works just great. Two thumb buttons and two sens profiles enough for me and i don't really lift it all that often so that's not much of an issue for me. The only thing that pissed me off in the first couple weeks was the software. There is no 800dpi, jumps from 500 straight to 1000 so as someone who used 800dpi for well over 12 years it was quite a rough transition but now it works fine. The only other minor complaint that i can think of is that the mouse is a bit light, but that's me nitpicking already.

I can't use MX master. 1600 DPI is too little for the way I use mouse. But I think Master is much more ergonomic in terms of design. If it has at least 3-4k DPI I would get it.

>Performs similar or better
>or better
Holy shit. This is how dumb average wireless cuck is. For your information, cable is by far the best in terms of speed and reliability way to transfer data. Period. There is no way for anything wireless to ever perform better than wired. Kill yourself out of Sup Forums tech illiterate normie retard.

First, you can connect cable to it without any play in the connector.
Second, it is as fast enough to work with same frequency as transmitters inside wired variants. You don't need SOL to transmit mice signal without lag. Go read some books. Start with microelectronics for kids.