Hello, Sup Forums here

Hello, Sup Forums here.

github.com/nlp-compromise/nlp_compromise/issues/117

SJWs are getting triggered by natural language processing. Figured you might find this interesting.

Other urls found in this thread:

misc.name/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As always, thanks for contributing nothing of value.

This is interesting, actually. Thanks OP.

You're welcome.

>Sup Forums here
thread hidden

gitHub already sold its soul to the sjws, this should come as no surprise to anyone.

>@PaulBGD I feel offended by the algorithm

I-i never thought i would live long enough to witness this kind of idiocy.

yeah github is pretty cucked by SJWs
they have codes of conduct and shit written by them for some projects

Algorithm's are written and maintained by people, they're not objective to or exterior to human experience and bias.

Get cucked faghole

holy shit

this "issue" makes me sad
our world faces so many problems and those "genderqueers" have nothing better to contribute to society than making issues out of LANGUAGES which exist for decades/centuries, just so they fit their beliefs
wtf
"im offended by an alogrithm which guesses pronouns"
WTF

As an algorithm-kin I feel offended by you suggesting that MY experiences and existence are only validated through the experiences and biases of humans.

#Triggered

Good post dude.

Any alternative git site you recommend? NEETcode? gitgud?

>I hate it when a computer tries to guess my gender. I'm binary-gendered, but they're often confused by me and it's an echo of the same confusion present in mainstream society.

Day of the Rope when?

Planning begins the day trump is officially president.

>dude

>text

yes, both of those

Shit like this has to stop.

Why don't we, instead of raiding shit twitch streams, massively flag these cucks. Face it, there are only TWO genders: MALE or FEMALE. Sex preference is another whole deal, if you are A MAN that wants to be a woman, guess what.. YOU ARE STILL A MAN.

These cucks are so fucking stupid, I mean they literally say this NATURAL way of life is a social construct, when in fact THEY are a fucking social construct. They are "synthetic" in the sense that what they are living is not what they are.

I say lets start a fucking raid massively flagging these cucks and getting rid of them from these places for stupid shit like this. I'm not against queers nor gays, but when you take shit too far (like this), its only appropriate to flag the people that are exaggerating (which in reality is not all of them, just a few cucks).

Isn't this what github was made for?

>Don't like the code? Fork it and make it better.

It's under MIT license, so she/he/whateverthefuck has no reason not to do it.

trans is real, gender is a social construct, this thread is not about technology and so is off topic

But what will flagging them do, unless you are keeping a list of SJWs for when you are in a position to hire people? A list that must also be vetted/validated to prevent them from just spamming normal people onto it to ruin it, and which they'll also attack through legal channels/mob tactics vs the ISP by claiming it as a "threat".

These fuckers are usually proud to be sjws, ffs.

>github
>not about technology

Back to >>>reddit.com/r/shitredditsays

it will just butcher the code since what's the point of having a natural language processor that can't understand gender pronouns and connect the dots.

Isn't there a way to complaint and get the account banned?

Banned for what?

>not telling the SJW to fuck off at the first place

He deserves.

>Hello, Sup Forums here.

Saged and hidden.

>gender is a social construct
First you faggots say sex is different from gender and now you say gender isn't a thing

hello Sup Forums, Sup Forums here, back to your containment board you go

Or maybe you're a hyper sensitive uneducated redneck retard who thinks respect for other people is "SJW".
Enjoy your ban, retard

I want Sup Forums to leave.

Sadly no one will care about that here because most of us are a bunch of communist scum who sucks RMS dick.

>falling for Sup Forums's false flagging bullshit
sage and hidden

As always Sup Forums shows it's no better than these SJW's, just the other side of the medal.

Dunno, the account who made this issue and some of the commenting people seem to have legit accounts.

So many fucking jew shills on Sup Forums now. WEW.

You're all cucks.

Ah, the shills are beginning to pour in now.

yeah like the rest of the accounts these Sup Forums faggots use
fuck off already nigger

Who cares? This has nothing to do with actual technology, it's just more complaining about sjw's Take it back to Sup Forums.

>t. shill

Not even OP or that guy, but what's your problem? OP made a valid complaint that SJWs are what's wrong with github.

someone report this bullshit
Sup Forums false flagging is as much cancer as SJWs

how is this falseflagging?

misc.name/about/