Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

What's the best gaming laptop I could get with a $750 budget? I need to replace my laptop and I want one that could play OLDER games (2013 and older) decently. I'm hoping to play games like The Witcher 1 and 2 and maybe some SP CoD:BO and BF Bad Company 2 when I want to completely shut my mind off. The STALKER series would be great as well since I never finished the first one. I'll eventually get a proper gaming desktop but for now I need a new laptop.

Any advice on what I should get and I should expect gaming-wise would be appreciated. Thank you.

go the fuck back to your containment board.

stop wasting your life.

Sup Forums sent me here. Please stop telling others to stop wasting their lives when you get pissed at strangers on Sup Forums.

>reverse search the image to find sauce
>artist's tumblr page is empty
;_;

For $750? Not much, I'm afraid. Spend that on either a custom desktop or a cheap prebuilt desktop.

You can''t get jack with $750

>gaymen
>laptop
not the greatest idea op trust

Look for an Asus Republic of gamers in ebay they are about 550-700 usd and just werks

I just picked up a inspirion 7559. For $799 it plays doom, Fallout 4 and dark souls 3 with no complaints for what it cost. A friend of mine found bought an open box model for $700 recently, all the better for bargain hunting. I think theres a few models but the one I'm referring to is an i5 with a 960m and 1080 screen. Worth a look.

you should have just gotten a 3ds xl and a ipad

Not even for OLDER games on medium 720p? 2013 or even 2012 and older? I'd probably be happy if I could play stuff like Shogun 2, DoW 2, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

I'll eventually get a proper gaming desktop. I just need a laptop for now.

see

trash screen

Is that the one with the i5 or i7 processor? How's the screen? I read that it's glossy which probably explains .

>gayman
Head the fuck back to .

>d-don't be so angry u big gay nerd
Read the sticky, cumguzzler.

>triggered

Not OP, but I have a budget for $700 CAD for a laptop.

I just need one that's: small, fast, with a good battery life. This is mainly for university shit, but I may use for just general use as well.

My major is bio if anyone cares

You're going to need like $600 more for a decent one, OP.

Samsung series 7 chromos. I can run BO 2 easily

>he's a grown man that plays video games

Go search on ebay for a good deal on an Inspiron 15, they're usually at the early to mid $700s. You'll be able to play newer releases on at least mid settings just fine.

At that point you might as well just build a desktop

Dude.... you can play 2015 and under games on a laptop from walmart for 300. Low end conputers actually have pretty good video cards in them now. I could play skyrim on all high settings on a laptop i paid no more than 350 on 3 years ago.

>$750 budget

You need a least $2k to have a decent gaming laptop.