Why do people blow up when you give them advice?

>>my piece of shit computer always fucking freezes when I leave FO4 running for 10 hours!
>it's probably because bethesda didn't code a game that can stay stable for 10 hours m8 i mean who would even test for that
>>fucking bethesda memes REEEEEEEEE STOP TALKING TO ME

why Sup Forums

why do they do this

also dump your greentexts from when you helped your dumb friends here

What's getting ejected in the pic?

There's no reason to believe a game developer wouldn't test their games being able to run for a long time. Why did you even ask that?

The answer you seek is obvious.
These implied friends you speak of are morons who will never amount to anything.

Suggestion: Find better friends. They aren't special.

Its a large orbiting planet.

>>>why cant my laptop run fps games as good as your desktop
i paid 1,500usd.
>because my desktop has an actual graphics card
>"but i paid more"
>doesnt mean its better
>"yes it does reeeeeeeeeeeee÷eeeee"

>reeeeeeeeeeeee÷eeeee
So reeeeeeee?

very ree

He's kinda right. How bout we be friends.

Because certain game developers literally don't give a shit

When GTAV came out there was a nasty (but small) memory leak where if you had 8gb of ram you couldn't go an hour before you ran out of memory and the game stuttered to death. If you had 16gb of ram you could last upwards of 5 hours before noticing the memory leak. This didn't get fixed for months because R* didn't give a shit. People who complained were just told "get more memory!"

he didn't ask you for advice, neither you gave one

what the fuck OP

welcome to inelastic demand; and how artistic works gain value

Had this argument with a 13 year old cousin of mine who saved his birthday and xmas money and got a prebuilt "gaming computer" from HP. He blew like 700 dollars on a dinky NCIX build that had an AMD 240 which couldn't play much of anything very well at all and wondered why my 700 dollar build was so much better.

Thank god it was within 30 days of him getting it because I told my aunt to return it and I'd do him up a real computer

Yeah, this.

>it's probably because bethesda didn't code a game that can stay stable for 10 hours m8 i mean who would even test for that

You really think this is advice?

That and the "works on my system it must be something with you!" because anyone with 16gb of memory pretty much never noticed the leak and if they did they could just restart the game and go another 5 hours

This. Any person who reacts so strongly to mere suggestions isn't worth being friends with.

Because it makes them feel worse about themselves.

"How dare you make me feel bad about myself"
This is it. Capitalism has changed people into soulless narcissic pervs.

Daily reminder that if you don't have empathy you are a worthless piece of shit.

>Daily reminder that if you don't have empathy you are a worthless piece of shit.
Check your empathy privilege.

The evidence of a God in the universe :^)

How was that advice?
Did you help him fix the problem?
Fuck off

>Did you help him fix the problem?
He did, actually.
"Don't leave the game running for 10 hours"
>Fuck off
Are you his "friend"?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

its a planet twice the size of jupiter in a 1700 year orbit around a central star (though there are also 2 smaller stars in the system) called Fomalhaut b (also known as Dagon)

>friend of mine is completely tech-illiterate
>her parents are even worse so her knowledge is largely forgivable
>no complaints to me about her new laptop for 6 months
>one day we're at her place and I try to use it
>she has adware that redirects from any non-major site on tier with facebook or google to popups
>ask her how long its been like this
>"been like what?"
>her parents used her laptop for a few weeks before giving it to her
>she legitimately believes that there are only like 7 sites on the internet
>thinks hyperlinks are just weird ads you click on

i dont know these feels.
my family always practiced what they preached.
that means listening to people that know their shit even when theyre younger.
guess im just lucky.

>implying artistic works don't have value
laughingromans.marblestatue