This is a cool thread for cool people

This is a cool thread for cool people.

Sugar magnolia, blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care,

M O D S

DELETE THIS

Oooh boy, another anime girl print screen thread!

I'm pretty cool.

Very very cute

>print screen
It's scrot, get your facts straight.

Agghh, my penis.

You are so fluffy

desktop threads are a big part of Sup Forums culture and should stay here forever

what are they banned or something now

can you share that imagen on ranger

>desktop threads will never be around full time again
Why live?

Looking at the desktops in >>/54568666/ made me realize that desktop threads could have been good if it was just people posting their interesting and varied desktops without much comment

Instead it was the same bunch of lonely desperate tripfags posting the same boring shit day after day with only minor changes as an excuse to blog and attention whore

Kind of a shame

>can't even link threads properly
>expects his opinion to be taken seriously

what do you mean? just use w3m for images (should use Xterm or urxvt terminal for image support)

Fuck nigga poo poo on my dick

I was away from Sup Forums for a few months, regular poster on desktop threads and my heart is broken

no, I meant the actual comic opened on ranger. the # pacman -Syu one

what happened? I haven't browsed Sup Forums in like 8 months.

Yeah I derped pretty hard there

Not like it matters either way, these threads are done

oh

People kept spamming anime and new threads

Hi, about to head to sleep but thought I'd pop in and say hi!

The anime spam and us using it as a chat room is what got them banned.

what's the firefox theme?

hm

pretty sure it was mostly the multiple threads

Desktop threads are banned, please delete this and end your life.

I don't use firefox. Did you misquote?

This isn't a desktop thread, it's a usability thread.

Reminder to join #lovefort on Rizon so we have some form of unity.

doesn't say they are banned in the sticky or rules, so post your desktop

oh, didn't even see it was opera.
it's just that I saw a similar add-on/theme for it a while ago and thought I'd ask you for it

I think it was as combination of a lot of things.

I feel like lately Sup Forums is getting a bit more strict. They seem to really want us to use the whole website and post everything in it's specific bored, rather than have 1 home board to feel comfy in.

It's always been a chatroom, of course

Probably

it was you and yuuji reporting so much

>yfw mods go there and harvest the IPs and ban all the problem-posters who live there.

>mfw i have no face

Nobody believes that anymore, and thinking so is denial about what really happened, and will ultimately keep these threads banned.

there's an addon called FXOpera for those who are interested btw

Well the theme is default, and the addons you can see are Appchan X for Sup Forums, ublock origin, jailbreak the patriarchy, and zero minutes of fame

Anything else is just stock/default settings for the Opera web browser

It's always been an anime website

not when it didn't exist

Literally Donald Trump style of argument

>It's always been a chatroom, of course
I also use to always post anime, but I can't do anymore. Seems like with the new admin stuff is slowly changing and getting more strict.

Just because it was tolerated before doesn't mean it was ok.

I really don't like how we have two groups trying to blame each other because we're all guilty.

Post usability graphics

you're wrong and don't want to admit it

That doesn't make sense, and your argument is that of a 7 year old's.

And it always will be

No, I'm right, and the fact that people got these threads banned is proof that I was always right.

honestly if you really wanna get these threads rollin post yourself in your sister's clothes again

Mods please permaban these tripshits already.

cody, in case these threads are gone forever, i want you to know, you were my favorite poster all of these years!

you were always just an idiot

these threads have been the same for years, and people have always posted anime
the ONLY thing that has changed is now we have 2 whiny babies reporting all of it

and this faggot in particular

>That doesn't make sense, and your argument is that of a 7 year old's.
A 7 year old doesn't even really think about how people make their case. They don't really have the ability for deep critical thinking yet at that age.

what

Naw, I'll pass. I'm not drunk enough for that level of shitposting.
Thank you, truly does mean alot to me that some people actually give a fuck about me on the internet.

when was the last time you did that anyway

that guy probably hasn't seen many desktops then

Reminder that lolipantsu is not good at arguing and has been beaten many times

That's not true, seeing as I've been here for that long and you haven't.

I am an idiot about many things, this isn't included

Thank you very very much!

A very, very long time ago.

I've been here for years, fuck off with that shit
>i-i've wasted more of my life here that means my opinion means more
every time

I don't think regular anime posting got it banned, it was pic related and only that. Regular anime posting and off topic stuff can just be cleaned up without deleting the thread but there is a rule that is strictly enforced on every single board - the spam rule.

2011-2013 was pretty terrible quality wise. I can't even go back and look at my posts from that era.

Can you give info on this desktop? I'd very much like to have this OS X feel on Linux,

Damn, every time I come back to Sup Forums I end up talking to you again
it's not fun getting older

>it's not fun getting older
Yea, I know that feel.
>tfw I finally got a new job

Oh, doing what?

you finally stopped working at mcdonalds??

What is your new job now?

You were the one that brought up the past.

I think the theme is somewhere on ubuntufag.cf

My posts have been high quality always

I brought up facts from the past, you assume that you're the only one who's been here for a while
ask anyone OTHER THAN you and they'll tell you that anime has always been a thing here, you're bending the truth to fit your argument

It's at a family restaurant. Right now I'm just washing dishes which is actually pretty nice. Seem very chill so far but today was my first day. I still have like a week left of McDonalds though.

Do they let you play your screamo metal all loud like McyD's

I'm pretty sure his argument is that anime posting wasn't here. People weren't spamming anime pictures, blatantly ignoring the thread to talk about anime and spamming new threads with anime at the levels they do now.

I hope you do well.

Yeah, I was able to find the theme. I was also intered on how you accomplished the bar and the position of the buttons, too.

congrats dude

what website should i go to for desktop threads if they're banned from here now?

I know anime has always been a thing here, I never said it wasn't. Also, knowledge about the past is important when talking about the past.

Sounds comfy desu

They have a radio, but they don't have an aux cable for it and I want to get comfortable with the place before I just start demanding my music to be played.

You know it's shit like this that really got the threads banned, right?

no one spams anime pics now, and the multiple threads thing only happened once or twice
also, the multiple threads thing was from some shitposter who doesn't even post in these threads

the sad!boy killed desktop threads. what a annoying cunt

see you're wrong

maybe I lol'd a mods desktop which madw it upset, ごめんなさい

completely and utterly incorrect

no, stuff like did
People have been blog posting in desktop threads since at least 2011.

I remember when mods only deleted nsfw and ACTUAL spam. (not yuujis definition of spam)
You know, I already said that using this as a chatroom was one of the reasons it got banned. I'm sorry we have a community going here.

The rest is just gnome-shell plugins, don't remember their names though.

he represented the wave of new tripfags that killed desktop threads on Sup Forums