>wait a day, guy still hasn't paid
>send a message to him
>"sorry man, didn't notice I won that, I'll pay soon."
>alright.jpg
>several days pass
>still no payment
>file claim
>more days pass, guy doesn't respond to claim
>eBay puts funds in my account, lets me keep the controller, and brands buyer's account with a big "DOESN'T PAY FOR SHIT" sign
>mfw

How can people be this stupid?

>Buy some dodgy nameless heatsink
>its a gamecube heatsink modded to fit am3+ slot

Was it a wavebird? Found a few at thrift stores myself but they are always without the connector piece

Nope, official wired. Control stick was broken, but a little superglue fixed it. Mostly.

>>still no payment
>>eBay puts funds in my account
Fake and gay.

jewBay would never give even a penny away for any reason.

But they did.

So shut it.

>image.jpg
>image.jpg

>iFags are so poor they have to dumpster dive for garbage to sell on eGay to pay off their $30/mo toyPhone payments

>eBay puts funds in my account, lets me keep the controller
Why would ebay give you money if you didn't send out the article?
I've had idiots who didn't want to pay either and I told them to fuck off. I never got any free ebay money.

>Don't get paid for Item
>Don't send Item to Buyer
>Resell Item
How is this something that requires you to file a Claim. I dont get it.

>sell fat PS3 on ebay
>offer return up to 30 days
>someone buys it
>everything goes well, communicate well, make sure everything got delivered, receive positive feedback, sit back and relax
>2 months later buyer messages me
>"the ps3 overheated it won't turn on anymore you gonna explain what you're gonna do about this?"
>reply telling him it's literally been 2 months and that it's not my responsibility
>proceeds to send angry messages and threatens to file a claim
>tell him to go ahead and do it while repeating that the return window I offered is long gone
>nothing has happened in the past 2 years
fucking idiots from georgia

Because if you don't file a claim and get it closed they can pay later on after you've already resold it to someone else, then YOU will be screwed for not shipping it out.

>muh anime will protect me frum duh eeevil ifags
>KAWAIIIIIIIII

Come back with a valid argument next time. One that doesn't involve filenames.

>being an ifag, poor, and assblasted

>oem ones going for $20 with no package
>sealed ones going for $100+
oh boy hipsters. Time to get my gamecube out of the attic and put all this shit on ebay. All my favorite games on it that didn't have PC ports like THUG (f-zero, mgs 1.5) work great in dolphin on 5760x1080. Thrift stores occasionally have OEM ones, only thought the wavebirds were worth anything. Th-thanks op

I had the same thing happen to me with a pair of headphones that supposedly broke three months after the sale. I was even trying to help at first by guiding the person to forums to get assistance on repairing them and such but he truly expected me to accept a return on them and refund him after three months. I was nothing but polite as he basically said I was a horrible person and gave me the old "whatever helps you sleep at night" line etc. I slept perfectly fine knowing that they were in perfect condition when I shipped them out and whatever shit happens three months later is not my responsibility. I know that when I sell on eBay I have to bend over backwards if anything happens within the first month, but after that they can get lost.

another one

>sell tablet to some mom in nevada, buying for her son
>"communicate lik this he excuse typ on ipad"
>annoying as hell but got the general idea of what she was talking about
>try my best to verify that the tablet is in working condition, showing display/wifi/audio/etc working, and it being factory reset
>"ok sur thank"
>feel like I wasted my time doing that but whatever
>mail tablet via UPS
>carefully track package
>delivered
>wait for her to give me positive feedback so I can get my money quicker
>nothing
>okay whatever wait for the pre-determined date for funds to be available
>day comes, go about my business
>3 days later I get an email saying that she had filed a claim, requesting refund, no reason
>panic, try messaging through ebay asking what happened and if it got delivered
>no response for 48 hours, paypal balance in negative, try to dispute with proof of sale, all communicated messages, and tracking
>win dispute
>2 weeks later she messages me
>"sry i click wron button thank you"
FUCK OFF

>N64 original gray controllers going for $16-20
haha what the fuck I have 6 of them sitting in a box. Okay time to quit my job and go on constant trips to hit thrift stores in my whole state for all this old garbage hipsters put value into

Kek.

Stuff like this is why I list most of my stuff these days with somewhat overpriced "buy it now" prices and a make offer option, so most potential buyers will make me an offer and I can at least be somewhat selective based on their username, feedback, and location. It's not foolproof, but it seems to help.

>representing your emotions with cute anime girls when you know you're an ugly fish looking motherfucker who probably hasn't even bathed today

>eGay
Never again.

>have bunch of shit laying around house
>ship it all off to Amazon FBA
>pay the tiny fee to have them label/process everything so i don't have to
>all shipping/handling handled by amazon
>everything sold within 5 days
>except half a shipment with $600 of sealed collectors edition games i got on clearance
>file claim
>they can't find my shipment and credit my account $600 cash since there's no stock on amazon they can give to me

FBA master race.

>>not representing your emotions with cute anime girls when you know you're a 10/10 roman god looking motherfucker who has bathed in the tears of normalfag scum today

I sold bootleg that I made on eBay for a few years. Only had a few auctions get taken down for copyright. No complaints ever. No one ever suspected (or at least told me) that they were fakes. 100% positive feedback.

Pfft

>>>/my butt/

>that I made
how? burned dvds?

>hating anime on an anime website

He traced the frames by hand and dubbed the audio himself

I think the other question is how do you make the gay anime box and dvd label look presentable. Or maybe weebs just don't give a shit because they're retarded and can't tell the difference even though it's what they obsess over daily

Supplies I used
-DVD duplicator 6 to 1 - 200 bucks
-Laser printer - 500 bucks
-Inkjet printer that can do DVDs- 125
-Bulk DVD cases for 2,4, and 6 discs - 30 bucks? Cant remember. Packs were like 50 cases.
-Dual Layer DVDs with printable covers- about 75 cents each
-Paper cutter (cant remember what theyre called - 20 bucks

I also ordered bootlegs from my competition to compare and steal their techniques. It was fun and they would order from me too. You can tell whos bootleg by the prices and bulk they sell in usually.

>using an iBad
>dumpster diving
>being a poorcuck selling shit on snitchBay

>be me
>win tons of bids and sell tons of things
>refuse to ship and or pay for things

Where did OP say anything about dumpster diving?
Also
>implying there's anything wrong with dumpster diving

I probably bought something from you.

>anime website
Nigger where are you?

>sell pool table
>real slate so needs to be picked up, its heavy as shit
>guy wins auction for £300
>ill come get it tonight m8 we can do a deal
>do a deal?
>he turns up- "ill give you £150 for it
>what?
>ill give you £150 for it
>no, what?
>fine £200
>no, what?
>call it £250 bud I`ll take it right now
>you bought it for £300
>fine £275 final offer
>no

at this point he is looking at me like im being unfair

>its for my kids man come on, call it £275
>I sold it to you already for £300
>fine whatever man you can have your money

That fucking guy man, I dont know what he expected

I think it's the competitive smash melee scene that's driving prices up, not necessarily just hipsters

They really do this? I sometimes win auctions that I don't pay but I still do business as usual with other stuff and I haven't noticed any bad feedback on my account

You are cancer.

Please leave eBay, or at least don't be a fucking dipshit who bids on things he can't/won't pay for.

And yes, eBay does keep track of how many times you don't pay. Thankfully if you don't lay several times eBay let's sellers block people like you.

>be me
>resell computers for students
>earning good money, getting good deals on job lots
>student offers £55 for some old fujitsu tower
>alright.jpg
>send it through royal mail, 1st class as usual
>comes into his hands
>says it's broken
>asks to send it back
>alright.jpg
>comes back, perfect condition

Turns out the dumb shit plugged in a PS2 keyboard while on. Didn't need to refund either due to his stupidity.

Getting drunk and playing pool sounds fun right now

I dont understand how can you buy something without paying? Even go to despatch screen without submiting a payment? I have used ebay several times to buy stuff. When I find the item I pay for it and it gets sent. Never had any missing or undelivered items.

Time I have only make it twice I think k but I guess is time to make multiple accounts ;^)

It is (or at least was at one point) an option for sellers when they made a listing with a buy it now to require immediate payment or not. If the seller allowed, the buyer could purchase something but not pay for it immediately.

And of course if it's an auction or if they make you an offer there's no possible way to force immediate payment.

Lol, any pics of your finished product?