What's your guy's favorite method for keeping your cpu from frying?

What's your guy's favorite method for keeping your cpu from frying?
I would use an AIO
But I managed to get this for free

>What's your guy's favorite method for keeping your cpu from frying?

Not overclocking my shit, which dramatically decreases it's lifespan.

+1

I have a couple CNPS5X's in a dual-CPU box, Hyper T4 on my i5, and drop 212's on boxes I build for people.

just a bit jelly, but that poop fan tho.

All the heatsink's you've mentioned are alright but all cheapo tier.

and Noctua fans are great, only a 14 year old with a side window would even mention a fans colour

Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded fucking faggot sack of shit with down syndrome.

Noice you got it for free?

Ive had a old noctura S14 since 2009

Great cooler

apathy + stock coolers

I have a bipartisan solution

WAT
>Corsair aio
lel

Just delid and then you can use pretty much anything without getting too hot.

NOCTUA! NOCTUA! NOCTUA!

what monstrosity am i looking at here

AIOs are loud and shitty, especially if you have a shit case.

Meanwhile my NH-U14S which cost half the price is keeping my overclocked 2600K particularly frosty while remaining almost inaudible.

I have never killed or damaged a cpu from overclocking. My opteron 175 (2.2ghz 1.3v) from 2006 still runs flawless on 3.2ghz at 1.5v.

I have never had a mobo die on me either, never had to replace caps.

But I never use shit quality psu's, and I always keep cpu, vrm, chipset and everything that gets high currents cool.

we have to go deeper

u forget connect

Your main board, PSU, or cpufan probably ded first. Sorry CPU rarely break/died.

Drown it

Don't be a fucking retard and only overclock to the extent that your cooling and power supply can reasonably handle
This is also close to a non issue with modern CPUs anyway

Ok guys, I'm replacing my CPU cooler. Should I get a NH-D15 or NH-U14? I have industrial Noctua fans to put on the cooler. RAM compatibility is not an issue. I'm finally replacing my AIO. Is the extra cost on the D15 worth it? My guts are telling me yes but if I can save some cash, I will. My 4770K is really hot and stubborn and doesnt like to go past 4.4GHz, and at that speed it gets insanely hot. I'm planning on dialing down the overclock to leave the PC on for hours on end for torrent seeding and data mining. Any thoughts?