Speedtest thread! Post your internet speeds,
ISP: Charter

ISP: Vodafone
25 € / month

ISP: Vodafone

>Washington DC

>Verizon FiOS

>$65/month

The worst part is that I'm actually paying for 150 Mbps. I complained and they didn't do jack shit.

Anyone from the new Orleans area? Im moving there and i want to get the best service.

ISP: Comcast
$49.99/month

I got this while at college (NAU).

And now I have to live with this, for now at least. They just installed the infrastructure for gigabit internet in my neighborhood, but haven't activated it yet, presumably they have to finish installing it in nearby neighborhoods to turn it on. Once that happens, my ISP is upping everybody's speeds for every package except the very lowest tier so I'm excited.

Romania, Drobeta-Turnu Severin
ISP: RCS&RDS
6.5 € / month
Feels great

Wi-fi at UCLA

Wired I get 150Mbps or so faster than

eth?

yes of course I tested hardwired

ISP: GVT
$28/month

Here's my speed in Tri-Cities WA on Charter residential

>Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
>ISP: Oi
>I really don't know how much my parents pay for this shit

At work right now but at home I typically get 89-95mbps down, 30-38mpbs up, and 2ms ping, in Melbourne, Australia.

You need to get a whole bunch of people affected by the same problem to complain, it might be congestion on fiber like it was with mine, in my case, affected people over various ISPs and not the ISPs fault.

There lies the rub, yet another party is involved that needs to acknowledge and fix the problem who don't deal with you directly.

theres no way this is accurate... my downloads never go over like 20 mbps and we have 3 people in this house

anybody know why I can never do the upload part of speedtest on my computer?
ISP: google fiber
130/month for the tv stuff too

nvm i think im actually just retarded and forgot bits to bytes after taking some sleeping pills

>blurring the ip
niggawut?

PLEASE

JUST KILL ME

END MY LIFE NOW!

Why is your upload so shit

I WISH I FUCKING KNEW!

it has NEVER in my life been above 1mbit/s

ISP: Orange
~45€/month (internet, phone, TV)

ISP: DNA
15€/ month

ISP: Brighthouse
$54/mo

I think I'm paying for 200Mbps. I love Brighthouse amd I'll shill for them any day. Tho ATT is building up fiber FTTP as we speak around me so I might end up ditching them if I can get that.

HOW DO YOU HAVE SAME DL AS ME BUT 10X FASTER UPSTREAM?

I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Heh.... .... .. ............. Nothin personnell........... kid....................

Normally it's closer to 800/600.

how is it so confusing to you that other people have different net speeds?

I understand it but it's just bullshit, I pay $60/month for my speeds

i'm assuming you have a different ISP, live in a different country, have a different infrastructure.

if you honestly think "it's bullshit", you're retarded.

Le smart face

you know what i meant faggot

They probably have fiber optic, or their ISP uses fiber optic to get into neighborhoods, and copper from the fiber optic cables to people's houses. I'm guessing you have copper. iirc you'll see much higher upload speeds on fiber optic vs copper because ISPs build less signal boosters and all that for copper upload lines because people use their upload far less than download typically, while fiber optic doesn't need repeaters/signal boosters at all so you'll get the same upload and download speed/bandwidth just by having fiber optic.

IP : Excitel
750 per month (11.23 USD)

>people who can't poo in loo have faster internet than me

no i don't, really. your post seemed genuinely full of confusion and anger at how people can have faster speeds than you. what is it about his configuration that makes his results so outrageous? you see people here with speeds over 100mbps both ways. why are those not 30-100 times as upsetting? what would that even look like given your outburst over 30/10?

Because I live in a third world country, pay probably 3x as much as he does and yet my upload speed is literally

Kek
Die in slow internet

I mean first world country*

fuck

At least i won't get killed by muslims though

EE mobile in the UK. That's double the speed of my FTTC connection at home. Pity it's capped at 20gb/month

IP: Telstra

why do people use mbps MB/s is 10x better

so you shouldn't be upset with him. you should be upset that your country's infrastructure is basically garbage. the tone of your posts sounds like *grossly* misdirected anger, like it's somehow all of our fault that you live in a place with shitty telecom infrastructure.

forgot pic

>FASTER THAN 61% OF AU

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'm posting this on Sup Forums to bants aus

vdsl

Kek + Rekt

$18/month

ISP: Century link

>he went for Century Link over based Cox

Southern California
Charter
$39.99/month for first year, then raises to $59.99

>tfw think i'm part of some somali botnet because my upload speed is so bad and it's got to be uploading all my shit to some remote server

>tfw 400mbps when wired but 30 max on wireless
can't switch to full N-type wireless cause of the other devices in my house what's the point of all the speed i never use

>speed test says I have 6.5MB/s for downloading
>never have downloaded something faster than 1.2 MB/s average is about 700kb/s

what the fuck is wrong with my internet

>what the fuck is wrong with my internet

From where?

Maybe it's being used or where you're trying to download from has low rates

Turkey
Turkcell
45₺ (15€) monthly

Maybe the limit is the servers you're trying to download from. Although I doubt that's the case if you're downloading from someone with a very capable infrastructure like Steam or Microsoft or something.

dl 75mb/s ul 5mb/s
I need better upload speeds. They jacked up my DL speed from 50mb
Virgin UK £22 p.m. one year contract, then it doubles in price.

here's a speedtest on my imac on wifi :^)
and what do you mean full N?
nothing should be dragging your wireless down unless you have a B device, and that would limit you to like 11Mbps theoretically or something like that.