pastebin.com/M5w7QtKp

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B0185BVQGC
amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B01A9QOLV8
amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B004ZRFISS
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E8KO2B0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01890YINM
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008OQTGBQ
amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical-Backlight-Cable-White-Magicforce/dp/B01872MCIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463477225&sr=8-1&keywords=qisan cherry
mechanicalkeyboards.co.id/product/detail/ducky-one-non-backlit-orange-legends-cherry-mx-red
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for rubber memes

Second for rubber memeboards

who hwite alps here?

is that a lisp machine keyboard?

wish i had one that worked with modern PCs

It's a Keytronic console from a Lockheed weapons control system.

Still trying to figure out the pinouts, it's got both a DB25 and DB9 serial on the back..

been gone for a while. any news on a backlit set that isn't those shitty vortex pbt caps? i hate the font on them so much and the number placement is all stupid for backlighting.

d-did i do good?

Now for that price I'd actually want a Topre. Pretty awesome if it's in good condition.

I'm looking into buying a good budget keyboard. I was looking at these chink outemu:

amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B0185BVQGC
amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B01A9QOLV8
amazon.fr/gp/aw/d/B004ZRFISS

I quite like the idea of having the tenkey but are the steelseries switches worth the extra cost?
Are the outemu any good?
From what I've tried I prefer non clicky keys.

>.fr

Don't tell me, I wasn't even born here...

Considering that 99.9% of us don't read the French language, how exactly are you proposing we use this webpage to help you with your purchasing decision?

Links are for the actual price I will pay and for the photo since 99.9% of chinese keyboards have multiple clones and you might know them as something else.

Here are the .com links where you won't find any more info that I already gave you:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01E8KO2B0
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01890YINM
amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B008OQTGBQ

get the magicforce with Cherry MX browns.

Thanks, are the outemu browns as the cherry browns: non clicky and small actuation force?

amazon.com/Qisan-Mechanical-Backlight-Cable-White-Magicforce/dp/B01872MCIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1463477225&sr=8-1&keywords=qisan cherry

yes, both brown switches are non-clicky small actuation. But I recommend getting the Cherry MX Brown version of that keyboard.

>tfw can't use my mechanical keyboard because i prefer blacks and its too loud for my other flatmates when i'm typing away at 2am while they're trying to get enough sleep to be fully functional human beings

put a towel over your keyboard.

not available in shitty France unfortunately. I might have to go for the outemu browns. Are they bad or just not as good as cherry MXs?

Not available in shitty France. I might go for the outemu browns. Are they bad or just not as good as the cherry MXs?

Cherry is superior German engineering. All of the others are cheap Chinese crap.

You get what you pay for.

Anyone had experience with ducky one? Im interested on trying mechanical keyboard, and it's the cheapest I've found around here, about $75
mechanicalkeyboards.co.id/product/detail/ducky-one-non-backlit-orange-legends-cherry-mx-red