Friendly Apple Appreciation Thread

Heres a thread to encourage Sup Forums people to go consider the wonderful world of Apple.
Apple is simple, easy, and it just werks.
It has many great devices for every consumer out there except for the poor but you can finance a expensive Macbook to the cost of 75 dollars a month.
Besides, who doesn't own a MacBook inc college you don't want to stand out from the crowd for owning a ThinkPad in Starbucks.

shitposting commencing in 3... 2... 1...

Sounds great, but how about "Friendly Apple General"? Three words are more elegant than four, after all.

We can even abbreviate it to /fag/.

Hahahahahaahahhahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahhahahahahahahshahahahahahhahahahahahahshshahahshshshgagasgsgsgsgshagajshdndjdksgsindhsjhdvshsidh

What mac should I get my wife's son? He only needs it to search the web. and for email. I am willing to buy it off ebay.

Incoming scat thread.

I think I swallowed my tea wrong, this gave me many keks user

I intended that to happen, but please just discuss apple even if its anti-macfag jokes.

>Apple
nice meme

Mods are sleeping

>/faat/

LIBERA NOS A MALO SCATHOMINEM

It's time.

Thats me if I was a meme, but the phone would be 5 iPhones (iPhone 5SE, 6S+ and 6S, and the iphone 7 sent from apple)

Bump fro the Future of Macfagism.

>Friendly Pajeet Appreciation Thread

I used to hate Apple, then I used OS X. Now I have a 5k iMac and a 15" rMBP.
I'm even warming up to iOS.
HELP

if you're going to be a shit-eating indian and spam your news article, at least read when you get BTFO

He wants replies and you're giving them to him.
Why do people think negative attention makes things go away? Look at Donald Trump.

Nice try Pajeet.

Don't worry.
THE POWER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES COMPELS JEW!
THE POWER OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS MACHINES COMPELS JEW!

LIBERA NOS A MALO SCATHOMINEM

I use a Model M on my iMac. I have an industrial model M but the left alt key is broken.

tfw iOS 9.3.2 bricks iPad Pros

Apple products are gay.

I like your Keyboard, but I recommend apples new iKeyboard. It is a chicklet keyboard that gives comfort to even the most Doritos covered hands.

I was just like him, just I get paid for shilling.
I get 381.98 shekels per hour, it really helps me pa off my 5 Apple Computers I constantly use to talk to you guys. Right now I am talking to you on my iMac 21.5' Retina.

/thread

SAVE US BASED SCATMAN

I'm a Solaris refugee and I have to say that OS X is a better UNIX than Solaris now. I can see why all my co-workers made the switch before me.

>I'm a Somalia refugee and I have to say that Kenya is a better country than Somalia now.

My sincerest condolences for your life.

>My sincerest condolences for your life.
You mean, like having a job?

My sincerest condolences you need to rent out your rectum for a career.

>my wife's son

Get a 2012 or 2013 MacBook Air 11 inch.

>Work with shitty Linux machines all day writing kernel code
>Come home

What do I want to see?

>Beautiful, user friendly OSX on a beautiful MacBook
>More frustrating Linux shit

The choice is easy

Apple's comfy.

What's IBM have to do with personal computers?

Don't you cunts do this shit in every thread on Sup Forums anyway? Why do you need your own thread?

>Apple
>kek
Fk off

Anybody else use MKLinux?

ONE

INFINITE

LOO

Reddit tier meme now desu.