Came across a locked iphone

Anything I can do to unlock am iPhone 5S that shows up with this?

My brother bought it from some Turkish guy on eBay, so it's 99% likely stolen, but he's left it here and I want to see if any techniggers can help me get in.

You can sell the parts, or buy a new logic board

Give it back, Achmed.

Price I'm looking at for one?

You'd like that wouldn't you, Goldberg,

Return it to your nearest police station and they will find the owner.

Fuck that they'll just take it themselves.

I'm sorry that you live in a shithole.

So is there no way I can plug it into my PC and wipe it hard?

Give it back Achmed.

there is a way

you give it back achmed

Thats not wiping it though. I know it's probably stolen, but I don't care, some guy lost it, some guy called Yusef or something sold it to my autistic brother, and he was stupid enough to leave it on my desk, so I've got it now.

there's no way senpai, it's a paperweight

Even if I did some shit like swapped the board or memory or something?

Give it back Achmed.

Give it back jamal

Click the emergency button, make sure to type 911 (also be sure it is 911, this is a mistake a lot of people make).

Now, press the green phone button and a voice will say "911, what's your emergency." Say you took a phone and tell the voice where you live and then hang up.

Your phone should now be unlocked.

You could try giving it back Tyrone.

What I did when my friends ipod was locked was hold the home and power then when the screen turns off its either hold the home or the power button but let go of the opposite then plug it into a pc with iTunes

I tried that but someone told me they dont deliver to England.

Don't you just have to enter the wrong pass code ten times in a row? Or is that something that has to be set up?

Isnt that the one that locks the phone permanently?

Shaquile, give it back.

you can swap the board for like 300 bucks kek
just keep it as a fancy paperweight...

Achmed? We all know it's the neighborhood Jamal.

Just sell it again to another retard like you that don't know how apple security work.

the FBI will unlock it for you

how dumb do you think we are? your story is clearly bs and you stole that phone

give it back tyrone

Give it back Bryan

Put it in the microwave, it will wipe the phone and unlock it. I know because I saw it on youtube once.

I only lurk Sup Forums every once in a while, and basically never post. I'm amused that this kind of thread gets made so often someone had to make this infographic.

there was a time when these threads would show up daily

>there was a time
The time is now, you're just not here 24/7 to see those threads get deleted within minutes of being posted.

No, my autistic applefag brother bought it from a Turk on eBay for like £40.

Give it back, Tyrone.

How would you not believe him? People sell stolen iPhones on eBay all the time

Give it back Jamal.

If it was android you could just reset it, but iphones are a better secured, so no can do.

I love how we still get these iPhone threads even after the giant FBI vs Apple shitstorm.

You have to press the Circle and the shut down button simultaneously for 6 hours, it will wipe out the whole memory of the phone and it will be basically blank

Give it back Tyrone.

The one with the nigger is better.

This thread comes up ten times a day every day.

cringe

just do a hard reset via holding down buttons + itunes
google should help easily