Is working for Facebook comfy?

Is working for Facebook comfy?

What skills do they look for?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Experience is blowjobs and taking it in the anus

they typically look for voyeurs who enjoy preying on your privacy

sheepish agreement

depends on the position. Even though it's a shitty company because of privacy and tracking issues, for developers it is considered one of the better places to work.

It's a ethically terrible company, but I heard that their engineers are top notch.

They're looking for your trust them

dumbfuck

An user said that when he worked for facebook, they had free alcohol and video games. He also said no one used any of it which is a shame.

Also, don't work for Amazon if you don't want to kill yourself.

>does things people agreed to in the uuser agreement
>ethically terrible

>it's in the EULA therefore it's ethical
Grow up, son

>engineers are top notch.
No they suck. Just look at the poor quality of facebook.

They also track people who don't use facebook. That is what annoys me.

Apparently it's quite good, but you'd better not mind open-plan.

Also their Android app, they just keep adding classes but never delete the unused ones

Working for Amazon isn't bad just stay away from retail and fulfillment center operations (IT included) because those disproportionately represent the garbage positions in the company.

If you work in AWS it still has the overall company vibe and you'll be surrounded by Type-A personalities but most people are pretty cool, the experience is top notch and the pay is competitive these days aside from their horrible equity vesting schedules. I've never worked at Google or any other BigName TechCo's but the NY Times shouldn't be blindly trusted.

Also the companies owned by Amazon seem to have pretty great environments too (read: zappos, twitch, etc).

H1B visa and willing to work 80 hours a week for $100k

Most engineers working in Facebook datacentres are autistic neckbeards so I guess u'll fit right in

This is why Americans voters are bad humans because they vote to spy on people who do not consent using the NSA

The American voter is truly a terrible creature

Non-voting Facebook engineers, or those that vote for Rand Paul or some third party, aren't vile, terrible beasts though

i don't know if being indian is a skill

There are a lot of upset people who claimed to have worked at Amazon in the NYT article.

mobile.nytimes.com/comments/2015/08/16/technology/inside-amazon-wrestling-big-ideas-in-a-bruising-workplace.html

>jewyorktimes

*in the comments

Sometimes the Jews are right.

Trust me user I've read all the articles, rebuttals and maintained an abundance of internal conversations on the topic after it blew up.

There are also plenty of comments saying that it is a fine place to work in the article you linked too, and from what I remember most of the people being used as ammo in the article weren't from AWS.

BOTNET

also

JEWISH

Note that both have 6 characters

Now notice fb.com also has 6 characters

Literally Satan and Illuminati and Jewish World Order