What's more cancerous, audiofools or mechancial keycucks?

what's more cancerous, audiofools or mechancial keycucks?

Step up your bait

you

OP

Any kind of consumer shit on Sup Forums is cancer.

audiofools because at least the keycucks aren't buying pure snake oil

>audiophiles waste tons money on useless shit because it "sounds better"
>mechanical keyboard hipsters waste tons of money on destroying computer history because it "feels better"

They're both faggot tryhards, but /mkg/ types are probably the worst of the two because they infest this place unlike audiophiles.

Neither. Watchfags are the worst.

I'd say the poorfags like you, OP. Just because you can't afford something doesn't mean that it's shit.

Yeah. The keycucks at least have numbers to show that their WPM (and dB) go up.

The audiofools have nothing to show except for their boners as they notice that the drummer is holding back a sneeze at 1:27.

I paid $2 for my Model M
$20 for my amplifier

Shit isn't very expensive if you aren't a socially retarded nerd.

>wasting money on a home because it "feels better" than being outside
>wasting money on a mattress and pillows because it "feels better" than sleeping on the ground

>keycucks at least have numbers to show that their WPM (and dB) go up.
not even, the switches don't make a very noticable difference in your typing ability if you actually know how to type

t. can hit 100+ WPM on a shitty ThinkPad membrane keyboard just as well as my Alps/Buckling keyboards, same with my membrane lenovo/dell keyboards

>(and dB)
kek

>sleeping outside is dangerous and bad for your health
>sleeping on the floor is bad for your health
>having the wrong type of button on a piece of plastic doesn't make you feel smug enough and takes a word or two per minute off of your 10fastfingers score

You poor, poor little thing! How could you survive???????

>spending more to buy a bigger home because it "feels better"
>spending more on expensive steaks because they "taste better"

AMD and Nvidia fags

>b-but other people spend frivolously so I'm still better than you!
Fantastic comeback!

But hey, at least a good steak provides nutrients and nourishment you need for survival, and a good restaurant outing with friends, coworkers or potential business partners can advance you in some way other than meaningless typing test scores to dick wave on /mkg/, and a house is a significant part of your life, rather than a trivial piece of overpriced trash you'll throw out in two years anyway when the next hipster sensation comes along.

Neither.

It's the companies that build hardware for them.

I think it's more to with the quality of the tool you are using if you use a keyboard everyday you want one that is easiest to use less strain and less mistakes might cost a little more but it sure is worth it

10 butt hevcfags

don't really disagree, actually, a better experience is more than just the objects of it

not really against mechanicals themselves or even their prices, it's just money, it's how annoying and tryhard mechanical keyboard shills are that makes me shit on them

>what's more cancerous
People that create threads asking which is more cancerous...

u

keycucks.

When someone posts as "anonymous" instead of "Anonymous"

Both

your pathetic life.

Poorfags who can't afford decent equipment.