In my Google interview I couldn't understand my interviewer's thick Indian accent...

In my Google interview I couldn't understand my interviewer's thick Indian accent. Would it be appropriate to ask for another interviewer? What should I have done?

Kill yourself

Understanding the accent is part of the interview.

Nod and agree with everything he says

Learn hindi, your going to need to if you plan on getting anywhere there.

Sorry, you've already been blacklisted.

Try again somewhere else.

Ask him to take you to his designated shitting street so that you can learn his local customs.

>he isn't a native speaker of Hindi

my friend, you didn't even stand a chance.

Nice pasta.

Here's an answer from the original thread:

"Sorry, but I can't understand what you're saying. Your accent is very strong. Could you please repeat that?"

This is a little awkward. But it is way more important to clearly explain the problem than to worry about giving offense. Your interviewer doesn't want to test you on "can they understand my accent?" Give them the information they need to fix the problem ASAP

How is this even possible? Indian accents aren't even hard to understand. Just sounds weird.

I know this is a meme thread, but I've actually had this happen to me.

It was a phone interview and the guy had an insanely think Indian accent.

To make it worse, he read off a Java function and asked me to interpret what it was for on the phone.

Like, he literally started reading off a function and saying things like "open brace , new line, quotation, greater than". Like 20 lines of code.

I was so shocked at having to answer that and was so confused by his accent that I completely fucked up the interview.

Thankfully I found a job soon after.

>think

thick

Are Indians the new Jews?

>Slowly but surely they take over large companies
>Won't hire anyone but other Indians
>All look ugly and have a stupid accent
>Some Indian CEOs proven to be even greedier than jews

>Sorry, you've already been blacklisted.

But he's already blacklisted.

He's fucked in my humble opinion. Basically Walmart is the highest job he can get now.

Shit on the street in front of Google's headquarters so they'll know you'll fit right in.

That's one thick jet

what the hell

The world would be better if 1 billion people suddenly "disappeared" desu.

I wouldn't work for a company that does this kind of interview.

LMAO confailulations, just give theme an exam pertaining to related work path, fuck if can you speak English, can you do your job

Look at those drones. Holy shit. When did they get that big?

Yes, except Jews actually have higher IQs. We get immigrants from the top tier of India and they're still mid wits.

Under cooked toast.

It actually sounds like he never intended to give you a job in the first place, so he made the interview as hard as possible. I've known interviewers, and even some employers, who do this. It's a really shitty move.

>It's a really shitty move.

Literally since they often do this to meet the timeline to open the job up to H1B visas.