Why do normies hate Android?

Why do normies hate Android?

Consumerism
We live in a capitalisy economy, advertisers basically own the minds of those at the lower end of the intelligence spectrum

I feel like there could be a way to fake being an iPhone when sending a message, I doubt it's super secure to determine which color to use.

Because android is inherently bad and buggy

*tips*

Cringe

Amazing that you can run a marketing campaign where consumers will think they are better than other people because they bought an expensive product that is made in the same Chinese factory as the product they hate from a company that didn't give a shit about them

>cringe
>with that namefag

Absolute fucking filth.

>normies
More like whores and faggots tbqhfamalam.

man i thought you were cool
but youre an iphone faggot, huh?
fugly tomato cunt

Nah man I'm cool sorry user I'll leave you alone

Who cares? It's all consumerism anyway my man, both Google and Apple sell your data and are part of the botnet, it's just what package you get it in.

>caring about opinions on the twitter
They can't even form anything longer 140 characters, why would you care about tgem?

Because they are vain as fuck

Post screenshots about guys with iphones to compare then.

>touchwizz

From what I'm reading, if you have a 6 you're alright, 6+ you're good, 4 you're just a little better than android

Post screenshots from people who have actually achieved some degree of success in life.

Oh right, only vain morons give a shit about this.

posted from my android

>about android
>"eww yuck android"
>about iPhone
>"eww yuck I hate that color"
there's no winning with these people, is there?

Seriously looks like an Apple marketing scheme, people don't even talk like that this.
That or it's just another fad normies hopped on and would soon be out of style to say

From a PC, but anyway.

I'll wait.

I tried the iPhone S6 out for a couple months. Felt quite limited in what it could actually do, not to mention the hassle of putting my own files on the device and limited storage.

Now I have an s7 edge with a 128gb SD card in it. I drag and drop what I want on my phone. No bullshit. And samsung pay actually works, is a plus too.

>that last one
>implying you have any good reason to be looking through my phone

You got it

>normies
Android is the norm.

good lord windows phone is nonexistant

Poor Android 17 will never get a girl.

>more easier
This is the only one that triggered the fuck out me

Hey, that last one seems cool

Because normies think they're wealthy when owning an iPhone on a contract.

>touchwizz

Normies hate choice

More like: why do twitter attentiention whores and faggots "hate" Android?

Answer: because they think it's funny and they think of iPhone as a status symbol.

That's a lot of gold diggers.

>anybody who laughs at me must be a gold digger!
so sad

>Because android is inherently bad and buggy
Androids are different. Reading experiences of using before buying is the best way to choose a nice device.

>fat, ugly or black
That explains a lot.

fine
rose gold digger

What about "guys with ios" or iphone?

>guys with ios
The word you're looking for is faggots

topkek

I don't know why but reading your text I had a smell of designated curry up my nose.

>team no green text
>implying

i thought it was seen as kind of effete for a guy to use an apple phone even among normies. like one step away from having a handbag almost.

that sounds like something hicks would say.

unless you got a rose gold or gold iPhone or whatever, I don't think people would think anything of seeing a guy with an iPhone (unless the *way* he used it was reminiscent of a girl, like texting all the time and whatnot).

but honestly, if you're worried about how you look with your phone, that sounds like the most effete thing of all. stop worrying about your appearance so much.

Normies hate black iphones as well.

>Normies hate black iphones as well.
any evidence of this like the OP's screenshot, or is this just grasping at straws?

>namefagging this hard
Fucking kys degenerate tomato cunt.

Look at the fucking normie macfag in htis thread

Well, if you don't consider the 1 bilion indians with 6$ cuck phones, android is a minority

This

you consider OPs screenshot evidence? we've seen at most 20 people, out of the whole of twitter, over a long time period.

ie. a tiny minority

>deciding your partner basing on mobile operating system
Why do you even care about them?
It's clear as fuck how slutty and ignorant they are.

LULZ Poorfags

I asked my normie sister about Android being a turn-off once. She says it basically boils down to not being able to use a bunch of iPhone-exclusive communication features or some shit. Although I'm pretty sure she was bullshitting and was saving face.

why do people care what other people use at all? what makes you any different from a "normie"? lack of pigment and a social life?

They are too stupid to use it. Give them options and they will get confused and start hating.

Relevant.

KEKd

The word you're looking for is iPhone users

>Felt quite limited in what it could actually do
What can't you do? The only real issue is the lack of a file manager and easy connectivity with a PC. If they solved that problem, it would make it a much more productive device.

Yea man, Samsung Pay works perfect.
I have a Note 5, wish I would have gotten a Note 4 or another phone with SD card.

You're an idiot

He's right, filthy normie.

it's actually easy, you have to start every message with
#{ popUpColor:='blue' };

source: i'm an iOS dev

Ameritards, I guess. Personally I use both a Nexus and an iPhone and I much prefer my Nexus.

>touchwizz

At least Hitler picked something relevant to human character

>if you don't consider the 1 billion indians
>picture is specifically divided by country and doesn't include India
>Android is still the majority
kys

I'm glad the normies love the iPhone and ostracise android

As a holder of apple stock it is making me richer :^)

Is that homeless man a member of Team Rocket?!

The question is why are Americans retarded?

Because they are paying over 600$ for a smartphone that should cost 200-300$, they'd better convince themselves that it's the best phone or they'll feel stupid af

>using the smiley with a carat nose

>"af"
kill yourself

>posts pictures of people shitting on androids
>it's all 15 year old girls with slutty profile pictures and gays

wew

go away weeb

I dont know if they hate them, but I have cousin who works as car repairman.
He is not interested in computers(consumer electronics in general)(he is not stupid, he is really smart actually),
he sees them as necessary evil at best .

So, one day he came with newest iPhone6 or something(some new model),
so , retard in me started to say:"Why the fuck did you bought that, hardware inside is worth 80$ max , you cant do this or that...etc"

He showed me pictures of her wife and kids, SMS, phone and internet browser.

He said: it works, i get it from the getgo and I dont give a fuck about bricking, modding, cyangen mods etc...(he didnt use that words, but basically all he needs from his phone is phone, messenger of sort, camera so he can take pics or video of his family and job related emails ).
Yes, he could have all that with 50$ android but technology is just an afterthought for him, and I respect that.
He is not fan of Apple, it is only Apple product he have, he doesnt even know who Steve Jobs is.

iM surrounded by technology since i was born and it is an big part of my life, but for him its just an tool, he didn't want to waste time to investigate what is best price/performance ratio, he needed phone so he got one...

>Poorfags who get free iPhones with their service plan feel more elitist than people who paid $600+ for their phone

anime response pic on side..
But I honestly think you are right,
who the fuck would say:
"I wont date with this man/woman because he/she has android/iphone."

Its beer level marketing.

IDK who is bigger cancer, you or them,
having some brand of "smartphone" has to do anything whit you as a human being is silly

>"free"
>"plan"

These people aren't serious, are they? Like this isn't some marketing stunt?

I miss my Nexus 4, it was gorgeous

How do people even know what OS you are posting from? My emojis look like iOS emojis on an iPhone and my friends emojis look like Android emojis once they arrive at my mobile.

>free
>paying 80 dollars a month for shitty data

OK kid

Nobody outside America buys iPhones anymore. Android has completely overtaken the market.

Normies don't. You're thinking of sucks and faggots.

They don't? There's a shitton of people with Androids, more normies than anything.
Those people are just Sup Forums tier, what do you expect to find if you visit Sup Forums?

iPhones use iMessage when texting each other which shows up blue, regular SMS shows up green and they assume its an Android phone

Rest of the world uses Whatsapp anyways

>this is what Normies think humor is

tell me what beats an iPhone 6s with better battery/OS

You can't

Okay, I only use Whatsapp and another no name messanger so I never noticed that.

Any $200 chink phone

>whatsapp

UK and Australia too, but there it's mostly poorfags on welfare getting them on 2 years contracts.

my gf has an android and i see no difference when texting, what am i missing?

Blue bubbles. That's literally it.

t. Americlap