Why do liberal arts majors like Apple so much?

Why do liberal arts majors like Apple so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/blog/2176-diversity-and-inclusion-at-github
diversity.github.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are told it "does art better".

The people who major in that are out of touch with the world and/or retarded.

they think more expensive is more better

tfw math and science are liberal arts

Your brain is a liberal fart.

look it up

Why are there only vagina havers in there? This is triggering me.

They love how progressive Apple is but ignore their Apple products are products of Chinese slave labor

look at them all sitting there menstruating

Look up the concept of languages evolving faggot

Apple has superior design, ux and marketing. That is appealing to all kinds of normies.

>slave labor
>meanwhile foxconn pays 3x national average wage
>people move cross-country and leave their families behind to get these highly desirable jobs

They love their jobs so much they're killing themselves

look up non sequitur

Apple has a good ecosystem for video and image editing and production.

Plus art majors dont understand math let alone how to work computers well.

So computers designed for people who dont understand how they work or how to utilize the massive power at their finger tips naturally attract these fucks.

no blacks in picture

They have a lower suicide rate than any US state

huffington post does not employ black people

Exactly half of them identify as black shitlord

that would some nice reverse false flagging

>
all macs

*pukes*

because liberal types skew to emotional rather than analytical. they think with their hearts, and people like that are easy to advertise to when all you have is a brand and a "feeling" (as in apple, think different. not, apple is more cost effective). i'm talking about typically women

Then why do they have to setup safety nets to stop employees from trying to kill themselves.

> be woman
> job is basically gossip
> buy trendy computer that people hate you for

#womanlogic

Why do NASA employees like Apple so much?

because macs is basically Unix that Just Works

I thought that emoji was a face vomiting blood for a second

nasa types skew to emotional rather than analytical

Because government agencies love to blow money away.

>Why do NASA employees like ThinkPads and Fedora so much?
:^)

because they're shallow idiots too busy patting themselves on their backs for being so progressive to realize they paid more for inferior hardware that made no positive impact on the world at large but they somehow delude themselves to think otherwise

Why do they have such nets at many bridges and tall buildings in the US?

This, it's why I like Apple...sort of.

Probably something to do with being provided free computers

Apple marketing appeals to hivemind vaginafactory liberal arts major type women.

The nets setup by foxxconn were literally setup because employees kept killing themselves by jumping off a tall building. Don't even attempt to justify this, it's the most disgusting kikery I've seen yet.

Right - even Linux's claim to fame - the package manager and packaging formats are handily beaten by OS X.

Well, Thinkpads are quite reasonable, but why Fedora? I mean, wouldn't it be better to use something more stable than RHEL beta-testing branch for mission-critical purposes?

NASA employees make six figures every year. You think they give a fuck about getting a free $2000 computer?

>mechanical hard drives
>in a zero gravity environment

I want someone to see what the average life expectancy for them is in space compared to gravity-rich environments.

I think those are just personal laptops for note taking and such, aren't they?

So they not wanting their employees to kill themselves is bad now?

Foxconn suicide rate is lower than the rest of China so I don't see how you can blame them.

not NASA, but yeah actually we do care about 2000 bucks - that's a huge amount even for us considering the taxes here in euroshit

Because they're well built machines that work well and are reasonably priced for anyone who's not in poverty.

Not everyone really gives a fuck about computers.

> Alpha Magnetic Spectrometer
Looks more like a scientific hardware driver to me.

>Huffington Post
>math and science

Anyway, the point is that they're fuckawful jobs but they still pay better than the crap in the country.

why the fuck is he using fedora? does he want his laptop to crash randomly?

Look up my dick in your moms ass

I thought those first 2 emojis were women squirting blood out of their vaginas

fuck off pepe

I still have no clue what do they mean.

iirc when they used XP they had computers get infected a number of times both on the ground and in the station

Now, I think they're using a custom debian based distro

>inb4 they never die in 0 gravity

I don't think comparing the suicide rate of a doctor to an entire country is really accurate.

This was the main reason I switched. Also combined with the fact that using any of the GIS and scientific libraries for Python on Windows was the biggest pain in the ass you could imagine.

it's a government agency so some bureaucrat probably got some campaign money if he pushed for a deal with apple

I guess real Linux just ain't for Wincucks

What about IBM then?

Factory*

>look at how much cash I don't have anymore!

IBM's a failed company

Theres no reason to use Linux unless its a server or you're testing something that will run on a Linux server. My time isn't completely worthless

That's what actually happened though. SJWs jumped on them for being racist.

This

I use CentOS for all my VMs.

Why not? People literally live there. It's a factory town, just like the many that existed in the USA during industrialization.

It's a woman in a red dress dancing.

This.

They'll always go out and buy Wacom Cintiq's and those autistic half-fingerless gloves, and get the latest version of photoshop, just so that they can draw the same "flat paper-looking icon with the shadow always facing south-east"

Look at how you faggots squirm to find ways to discredit Apple and its userbase to justify not being able to afford their products

Most of the user base can and should be discredited

t. someone who would buy a MBP if he had the money

When I see pics like this I just imagine how much fun they're gonna have when they start ovulating all together

It could be the Western answer to ISIS suicide attacks

May I suggest to look over at the recent
>github.com/blog/2176-diversity-and-inclusion-at-github
>diversity.github.com/
I've lost my shit at
>A deeper look at gender at GitHub shows us that over 1% of Hubbers identify as transgender, genderqueer, or nonbinary. We are proud that this is a growing segment of our company.
I don't wanna live in world where "nonbinary" is a gender.

Those laptops aren't mission-critical, they ran Windows XP that hadn't been updated for years until recently.

if the same thing was posted by a man in a board room full of men, it'd get so much hate

remember kids: it's not sexist if you're female

Because Steve Jobs was a fucking genius who managed to make 95% of the public highly desire his products liberal or not.

A large amount of suicides are concentrated in very small urban areas of a country. By using a country as a metric, you are including large, sparsely populated areas that have a comparatively low suicide rate. For example, the FOXCONN suicide rate is approx. 22 workers per 100,000 per year. The suicide rate for NYC is 8.4 per 100,000 per year. The most acceptable way to measure this would be to compare rates in an area of similar density to the FOXCONN factories.

>Most of the user base can and should be discredited
Agreed, there's a lot of retarded people out there.

Your 22 rate is for the whole of China
>Although the number of workplace suicides at the company in 2010 was large in absolute terms, the rate is low when compared to the rest of China.[6] (The country has a high suicide rate with over 20 deaths per 100,000 persons.[7]) In 2010, the worst year for workplace suicides at Foxconn with a total of 14 deaths, its employee count was a reported 930,000 people.[8]
14/9.3≈1.5

Bragging rights that they bought an expensive computer.

Now I'm curious, if a worker kills themselves off of factory grounds is it considered a death in China or a death at Foxconn? Are preventative measures against suicide more prevalent in China as a whole vs Foxconn?

Probably the same
It's not like hard drives need gravity to function

They use thinkpads on the ISS probably because they're cheap and easily adaptable to 0g environments, as well as easy to run linux on

You don't need to overthink this, It's really this simple: Foxconn was a good place to work, semi/uneducated people lined up across towns trying to get a interview there.

I understand that it's a very important company, I was just curious about how things were categorized.

The only place linux hasn't taken over is the desktop computing market
Literally everything else is a linux majority

Probably the same way people consider deaths at the Empire State Building.

I notice these sexist bitches are excluding men from their company

Do you consider POS apart of the "desktop computing market"? What about management and logistics software?

No they aren't not in the least.
Homebrew is an awful package manager.
At least it has one, but all the linux ones like apt are far better.

even leftists hate niggers. they just don't admit to it.

Women can't be sexist.

oh shoot you're right

sorry everybody women simply can't be racist

Lmao you burned his ass user

There's still plenty of reasons to use linux.
Homebrew is a fairly bad package manager compared to all the linux ones.

Fuse works much better on linux.

The "desktop computing market" is literally desktops and laptops used by consumers and businesses

If Linux has taken over why does a single Windows server product bring in more dosh than the entirety of Redhat and Novell combined?

Far from it. One word: enterprise. They offer B2B solutions, consultancy, etc.

The fact that they are not as strong as they were before on the consumer market, doesn't make them "failed".

Leftists blame class struggle for the behavior of niggers. They know they're getting cucked but believe niggers can change.