Sup Sup Forums, msi gtx980 user here

sup Sup Forums, msi gtx980 user here.
after installing 368.22 gaming performance decreased sensibly. fallout dropped below 50fps, with only a few mods installed. the division also couldn't even reach 50 iirc. even far cry 3 couldn't quite keep stable 60. which driver version should i install to have at least decent performances?

>tl;dr gtx980 performing shitty after 368.22, what should install?

Just downgrade. In fact, with the 1000 series going at full speed at this point, just don't update drivers again.

Hi MSI user, EVGA 980 Superclocked user here. After installing the same update and playing the same games, there was no discernible difference in performance against historical benchmarks.

Sorry you bought a chink brand. Should've spent more on quality.

THE WAY

ITS MEANT

TO BE GIMPED

thanks, downloading 362.00 right now
sorry to disappoint user, the msi one costed more than the evga sc at the time i bought mine

:(

Just added EVGA to my filters. Too much shillposting.

Win

>something works
>S-shilling!
AMD BUTTMAD POOLARIS DETECTED

So you're proud that you overspent on garbage. Congrats.

WOW nvidia already started gimping maxwell, wew lad didn't see that one coming.

>tfw you bought a 980

AMD buttmad Poolaris here.
If I were to ever buy Nvidia I would definitely get an EVGA. You might not be able to see MSI is garbage so easily from your side of things, but when you're dealing with 290X temperatures you see very quickly that MSI is subpar.
EVGA is to Nvidia as Sapphire is to AMD.

What's the board opinion on PNY, Gigabyte, and Zotac?

shit, ok and shit

Possibly. You should not install new drivers on old cards.

780Ti user here, anything past 2015 will run shitty on my system.
This is true. I'm going to buy a EVGA 1070 soon.

oh i am laffin

why?
Because I have had great PNY products, shit Gigabyte products, and Zotac just seems like their products are made in cheap.

EVGA ranges in competent IMO.

its funny too because sapphire and zotac are owned by the same company

currently running 361.75 and it runs great for me on a EVGA 970

new cards on the horizon, time for some gimping

It's like HGST and WD, they're both the same company, but HGST is miles better than WD.

Great thing is they dont even have to try to gimp the 970, they just need to make it start using all 4GB of vram!
>LaugingEngineer.jpg

Every so often my games get nerfed by a driver update. Uninstall, run DDU in safe mode and reinstall. All goes back to normal.

pretty much this, try this first OP