DDoS

These people really pissed me off and I want to shut down their server. I downloaded LOIC and it didn't work. It's a MUD server, as in a text-based game for those that don't know.

How would I go about effectively shutting down their server?

Other urls found in this thread:

booterbox.com/
biography.com/people/groups/famous-black-scientists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slowloris_(computer_security)
nmap.org/book/vscan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did they do to hurt your fee-fees?

Spam HTTP requests.
Now get out.

They're just a gaggle of boring autists that wrongfully banned me due to a PK dispute.

If you want details... the person attacked me, so I attacked her, and then she blatantly lied and said she didn't attack me first, and the mods believed her over me despite me print screening the incident and mailing the screenshot to them. Evidently shes donated enough cash to be a cunt and get away with it.

oh my god I can't believe that happened to you
you must be devastated

Big time, that's why I want to sink their ship.

You're pathetic.

you have to be 18 or older to use this site OP

go on their website and click the refresh button really fast

Take a step back from the screen and listen to yourself.

challenge them to a duel irl

HOW HORRIBLE

Oh my god why didn't you tell us from the start? No person should ever endure this.

You should totally disrupt their service instead of getting a life and a job and not plsying anymore

Lol, do you guys really feel morally superior? I knew Sup Forums was full of a bunch of white knight, rejects, but holy shit.

To anyone planning to have kids someday: shit like this does not make your kids better behaved or teach them "valuable" lessons. What it will do is make them harbor a growing hatred for you and cause them to sink into depression. If you're lucky they'll just grow up and disown you once they move out. If not you'll find them hanging off a tree, splattered on the train tracks, or with their brains blown out.

Not saying you should not punish them when they do wrong but don't do stupid shit like this. Take away their internet, allowance, or whatever but don't traumatize them with stuff like this. Their human beings not fucking dogs.

You can't expect sanity from niggers,

Enjoy prison OP.

Aren't you being a little dramatic?

fuck off

Give me the IP Address or DNS name of the server.

If you have a server, OP, I can help you. Just give me your IP.

VPN

It's just retarded how bent out of shape you are getting over a DEAD VIDEOGAME GENRE FROM THE 90'S.

Jesus christ how little value does your pathetic life have?

here u go pham booterbox.com/

Jesus christ Sup Forums is so easy to troll, holy fuck.

>I was just pretending xDD

Either way you're autistic as fuck

Actually you can. Nigger, spics, crackers, chinks, or whatever can grow up to be decent people if you raise them properly and they have no mental illnesses from birth.

Cousin of mine wounded his dad with a revolver he bought on the black market and after blew his brains out. I can still remember how his dad screamed at the funeral and couldn't stop crying. Shit was messed up yo. His dad was known to be very strict.

>implying I'm OP
>implying OP's troll is a fail troll when there are dozens of retards constantly bumping his thread and putting in 10x the effort into their posts than he put into his lame and obvious shitpost

You're going to prison bruh, don't attempt to run away from home. We have drones with infra x-ray cameras that can look at the contents in your asshole hundreds of miles away through 10 cinderblock walls.

>Nigger
>decent
>people
lmao

So he blew his brains out and then wounded his dad? hmm. yeah, we should all let our kids do whatever they want whenever they want, that'll make a new generation of upstanding citizens, surely.

This isn't me, and I'm not trolling.

You can't raise anybody perfectly, shit will happen no matter what.
It's the genetic strength of the child vs traumas that matters

kek but seriously even black people can grow up to be decent people if raised right. Of course you're not gonna be okay if a crack addict mom and missing father who doesn't pay child support. This applies to any human race though.

biography.com/people/groups/famous-black-scientists

You got the order wrong. I'm not saying don't punish them just don't give the unusually cruel or humiliating punishments. Taking away internet and/or their phones for a few days/weeks is an excellent punishment for example.

But if people didn't punish their children cruelly, we wouldn't have these dank pictures of emotionally tortured niglets.

>You can't raise anybody perfectly, shit will happen no matter what.
True but you can reduce the chance of them being dead before 18, crack addicts, whores, murderers, rapists, ect by being a good parent.

>i'm a weird little kid who gets completely assblasted every time i get my feelings hurt in a vidya gayme
>everyone else is the faggot, though

Yeah, man.

>stop paying attention to OP and pay attention to me!
>it's my turn now!

lolwut?

You guys remind me of SJWs and feminists, so I'm gonna head out.

My parents were pretty bad but I'm still none of those, why do you think that is?
Protip: mentally strong genes
Same goes for retards still being retards with good parents

>don't attempt to run away from home.

Finally.

I thought this weird little fucking faggot would never leave. Alright, let's get back to the dank memes.

ding

op probably went on a rant about feminism and SJWs and said the word cuck 40 times.

>I hate them so much
>but for some reason I'm pissed that I'm not able to play their game with them anymore

>My parents were pretty bad but I'm still none of those, why do you think that is?
>Protip: mentally strong genes
Good for you but most kids tend to snap when put on a burner. If "withstanding abuse and torment for years and turning out fine" is a genetic trait present in some humans then it's very rare.

His ego is hurt :^)

>BooterBox offers stress tests that are sent through reverse TCP sockets in 2-3 milliseconds, taking anything offline instantly with high quality, dedicated backend nodes managed and operated by the BooterBox team.

rofl

He's like fucking 12 years old. He'd need an ego first before someone could hurt it.

this board is a SFW board so no he doesn't.

buttmad much?

nice meme

That is child abuse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slowloris_(computer_security)

This is what you are looking for OP fuck thees fags here on Sup Forums . I remember when we all liked to watch the warm flames of the world burning different times I guess.

I don't think anyone currently under 30 has played a MUD desu

can't post on Sup Forums through VPN idiot

if you were smart enough to set one up you wouldn't be stupid enough to have made this thread

what do you think all the little poo in loos do all day when there dads are away working tech support?

Global rule #2 still applies.

I'm 38, and I still play a few fairly regularly. I'm not sure what that means.

Scan their ports for outdated software
Find and use an exploit already written by someone else

you can do this on Linux by using a CLI tool called Nmap.

It means you're an obese manchild, obviously

I thought that was pretty much a given. I am on Sup Forums, after all.

There are even online versions of nmap now
It really is easy to become a skid nowadays

>38yo
>still watches moe shit
what a sad human being

And for god's sake don't use your own network.

Pretty sure being a white anime fan in general makes you a sad human being.

Is that otherkin shit and not Batman?

I'd like to think that if I make it to 68 I'll still be watching it.

It's neither?

Only if you live in united cucks of usa :^)

yep the times we live in :).

I have a question. My old high school has there web server on some sort of distributed host (Godady). when I Nmaped it a whole bunch of services came up even some airport wifi stuff. I got nervous and didn't go any further. I really want to fuck there shit up because it was a baptist school and I'm 100% sure they touch little kids. Should I go back and try again?

>I'd like to think that if I make it to 68 I'll still be watching it.
kill yourself

What you should have done:

>Joined MUD community forums, which is most likely where the MUD you were playing is advertised to other players
>Also places such as Reddit, and other social networking avenues
>Told them the story of how you were wronged, flesh it out a lot, make it look like you had a lot to lose
>Gave your character background, told them what you hoped to achieve, anything to help others relate to you
>Then told them to avoid the MUD you were banned from
>This would have given the MUD bad publicity, and angered the guys running it
>It could also have resulted in you getting invited to other MUDs that arent filled with cunts

What you did:

>Posted "how do i hack? xD" on a chinese cartoon image board

I watched Rocket Girls at 27 and it was finally too creepy for me. I'm done with moe.

Okay, I'll get right on that.

Use a good vpn that accepts bitcoin payments such as Mullvad and you should be fine

Why can't Hollywood depict spaceflight as realistically as a pedoshit cartoon?

I use PIA and pay them in paypall :/ they do take bitcoin but I don't have any. How wrong am I doing it?

also Just Nmaped them any suggestions on attack vectors?

PIA is corporate backed shit used for bypassing censorship afaik
Use a swedish vpn and only pay using bitcoins
You might also want to have tor in between the vpn and you, so the vpn service won't be able to give your IP in case they decide to rat you out

That's not enough info, use version detection
nmap.org/book/vscan.html

OKAY MAN LISTEN UP
FIRST STEP
GET BEHIND SEVEN PROXIES
7 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER
JUST GOOGLE THAT SHIT IUNNO
N THEN
/PING THAT FUCKERS IP ADDRESS
A LOT
AND THEN
WHEN THEYRE AT YOUR MERCY
USE ANOTHER PROXY BECAUSE FUCK THEM RIGHT
AND MAKE A 'NEW' 'ANONYMOS' 'SECRET' CHARACTER ON THEY SERVER
NAME IT SANJAY THE POO
AND MAKE HIM NEVER SHUT UP ABOUT HOW GREAT APPLE PRODUCTS AND WINDOWS 10 ARE
NEVER
NOT FOR A SECOND
THEN WHEN YOU GET BANNED BECAUSE THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY AWFUL PEOPLE (RACIST) LIKE THE SHIT SKINNED NIGGERS THEY ARE
YOU GET BEHIND ANOTHER FUCKING PROXY
/PING
REPEAT

YOR WELCOM FAGGOT NOW ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE AS A CYBER TERRORIST

so somthing like tails hooked up to a VPN?

Exactly, you don't need tails tho, use iptables to route all traffic through tor

wow this thread Is actually informative I came here just to troll and came out with a treasure trove of information and knowledge.

Those should get you started, but spoonfeeding rarely happens on g, so learn to use google from now on

I'm RTFM on iptabels as this will probably be the hardest thing to learn.

consider suicide

>be wronged
>take it
>pat yourself on the back for being the better man
wew lads

If they're a gaggle of boring autists why were you role playing with them?

Friendly reminder that this thread has reached 85 posts

This is not OP.

Also none of this information is even useful, all seems really outdated and really over my head for such a simple task. I guess I should have asked /b

12 year olds don't have egos?

Oh shut up. That's not child abuse, you flaming liberal. You're as bad as those feminists calling internet trolling rape. kys

what I was asking about was not a simple ddos but taking full control of a server to do with it as i wish.
The information they gave like said are jumping off points mostly on security and not landing your ass in jail for some recreational hacking. None of what was said hear is really specific to braking into servers.

literally xbox live in autism form.
I cant imagine how repulsive that girl must be to sit in a text chat game all day, let alone the fat sweaty guys that still run, maintain, and USE that.

Go away with your internet drama, some day (hopefully) you will look back at this and realize just how much time you wasted.

you can't just have step by step hacking tutorials, we gave you starting points. Figure it out from there.

Hey fuck you, MUD games can be a lot of fun.

No you misunderstood my post. I was bashing on the OP that was getting ButtMad about the information you guys where giving me was incomplete and fragmented. I understand that you cant just snap your fingers and get into any box you want. I am even surprised that people on 4chanwould give out this much information without calling me a fagot.

>ddosing from a single computer
enjoy your cease and desist letter

that or GET ON THE GROUND FUCKO