>one hour passes
>300 replies and 140 images hidden
Why is Sup Forums so shit?

Quality thread

I can afford one because I have a job at McDonald's

>You're poor because you own one.
FTFY

You tell me

Because it's a desktop that isn't upgradable. Maybe if you could open it up easier and replace individual components, I'd consider it.

i dont own one because i already have a desktop

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

fucking tripfag

I hope you get your dick ripped off and are then beaten to death with it

>replying seriously to a shitty low-effort baitpost
Why haven't you killed yourselves yet you fucking cancerous redditors?

How do you beat someone to death with a limp baby carrot?

Time and patience

are you okay?

True :(

>Wouldn't somebody have noticed if the holocaust happened?

Didn't many people notice? Like the entire US army?

>You don't own one because Linux exists

I legitimately hate poor people and feel this world would be better without them.

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

>Mfw I buy my 2016 rMBP refresh and post it on Sup Forums

Winbabies get triggered everytime a polished, well designed product gets posted.

Its like saying you hate the foundation to your house and it would be better without it.

Poor people made all these little toys you take for granted posted on this board. Without them you wouldn't have a mac to flaunt around for social status.

i want an iPhone just because it looks pretty, everything else apple makes looks like shit.

>I hate myself
KYS

>mac desktop
Holy fuck why
The laptops are nice but jfc why would I want a desktop with laptop hardware

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>He thinks that looks good
Where is the brainwashing mechanism on that thingy, it clearly doesn't lack one.

wew lad