How can I minimize my risk of cancer when sleeping in the same room as a WiFi router?

How can I minimize my risk of cancer when sleeping in the same room as a WiFi router?

kill yourself with a shotgun to the head

100% guaranteed you wont die from cancer

Turn it off

Turn it off.

Turn it on

Have you tried turning it off and not back on again?

>le RF radiation gives you cancer meme
>inb4 retarded study

And the turn it on

You are being exposed to several thousand times more radiation when you go outside or sit near a window. Your router won't give you cancer, neither will your cellphone or any other wireless device.

/thread

Make a wall wrapped with aluminium foil that separates you and the wifi router.

No, but they will broadcast subliminal messages into your mind and read your thoughts for the Hollow Earth Mayan Zombies from Outer Space.

Wear a tinfoil bodysuit.

Put another wifi on the opposite side of the room, it will cause destructive interference and cancel out the radiation.

H-help

>non-ionizing radiation can change tissue
Sure thing

cell phone give cancer

You're confused, that's bluetooth. Wifi re-codes your memories while you sleep so you will accept the conspiracy government's false reality.

Create a suit full of mirrors and use it as pajamas, that will reflect the EM waves.
profit

Also chips, not americans potatoes chips or silicone chips for the microprocess but chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips.

>This thread
>my sides
>pluto

bluetooth and wifi both use 2.4GHz

Bluetooth waves are blue and wifi waves are colorless.

>What are microwave ovens?

With enough power it can.

This

Irregardless, I don't trust em.

What about all the electromagnetic hypersensitivity intolerance syndrome (EHS) sufferers out there there? Do you have any idea how hard it is to live when wifi gives you physical pain? I mean wifi isn't even natural, give that a good long thought. We lived for hundreds of years without electricity. Are we sure it's not changing us?

It doesn't matter because the gubmint is already hypnotising you with chemtraiks

Yes, but the standard is different, targets different sections of your mind and soul. That is why the different standards exist instead of just using one wireless standard, not all portions of your brain respond to the same signals. OPEN YOUR EYES! Now close them because everything you see is a LIE!

Except your router isn't a microwave oven retard. The FCC has regulations on how powerful radio emissions can be, and your microwave has insulation so that the microwaves don't get out.

>Irregardless

I sleep with a WiFi Router, my phone, iPad and PC on at almost everytime I sleep
kek
no cancers yet

>We lived for hundreds of years without electricity. Are we sure it's not changing us?
And we lived all these years with sunlight which still gives us cancer.

You fucking dumb my job is literally repairing and taking care of radios that kind of RS that radios give off is indeed UHF spectrum which is non ionising meaning it won't give you cancer but if you're next to a very high wattage output transmitter you will be cooked inside like a microwave cooked a potato

>Comparing 700 watt microwave.
Fuck

Don't smoke

I didn't say anything about routers or the FCC

>700watt microwave signal bouncing around a specially crafted box
vs.
> sub-5watt signal being broadcasted omnidirectionally in a fully open enviornment

Okay. Please tell me how these are at all remotely similar.

They both transmit microwaves

Drink bleach, it will absorb the rads

most routers broadcast at 20mW, most phone's 4G LTE modems broadcast at 2W

your phone is a much more powerful transmitter. you have nothing to worry about.

If you want to avoid cancer why are you on Sup Forums?

Unbookmark reddit

>muh non-ionizing
>implying the body doesn't use electrical currents to signal cell damage to kill potential cancer cells before they get bad and wifi interferes with this

Same here my dear user

>implying the body doesn't use electrical currents to signal cell damage to kill potential cancer cells before they get bad and wifi interferes with this
...It doesn't. If a cell is damaged it either:
A.) Won't function correctly, but will still produce a healthy cell when it it splits because it's RNA and DNA are still healthy, or it won't split at all
B.) Will just die because something critical got fucked up.
or C.) The RNA or DNA was fucked up, and the immune system will recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it.
Cancer is what happens when the DNA is fucked up in a way that is too minor for the immune system to recognize, but still fucked up enough to do harm. Usually part of the RNA/DNA that regulates how long the cell should live or at what rate it should multiply.

No electrical signals are used to trigger the immune system to attack the cell, if the immune system was dependent on electrical signals to know what to attack then it wouldn't do shit against foreign bodies.

Who are you quoting?
Like literally.
Back up your retard bullshit with some evidence.

>What about all the electromagnetic hypersensitivity intolerance syndrome (EHS) sufferers out there there
Considering that EHS has been debunked a hundred times, I doubt they have anything to worry about

Lol'd

>mfw i've got 2 wifi routers permanently on in my 20 m2 dorm room

drop the gluten