Why are the Chinese so nice Sup Forums?

Why are the Chinese so nice Sup Forums?
All American eBay sellers treat me like garbage but Chinese sellers always reply quickly and send these nice little notes and extra things.
I ordered a Pentium M 755 and got thermal paste.

Well Chinese people may act friendly due their culture but they aren't that nice to each other. In Western countries we just want to make our deal get the money without any problem's.

Because they're at the mercy of ebay/aliexpress.
If they get one too many negative reviews, it'll seriously impact their ranking in the search results and possibly lead to automated forced refunds because paypal and alipay always side with the buyer on all transactions, even if the buyer is lying about never receiving the package.

>All American eBay sellers treat me like garbage
Probably because they're hardened veteran sellers who know the kind of bullshit customers get away with while sellers get fucked over time and time again. Chinese probably don't have a choice, it's their way of putting food on the table, by raising themselves above the hundreds of other identical sellers.

because they want money
they know you can go to literally ANY other chink and receive better service and so they try to one up each other
trust me, even as someone who is friends with a gigantic group of chinese you shouldn't trust them
they are biological backstabbers, like niggers

Because the friendless losers who live in their mom's basement that buy shit from them will hungrily lap up any hint of kindness from them and then proceed to advertise for free to all the other friendless affection starved losers that they talk to online.

They just want you to gibe them positive feedback.

this

Hey, /csg/ is a good general even if we are all friendless losers swimming in shark cards and Xiaomi memes.

This basically. At Aliexpress, every seller is a gamble. One time I received an empty package. Another time, the part count was way less than what I've ordered. Asshole had many 5-star reviews too. I also took the risk with sellers with few ratings and it turned out fine.

Pretty much this.

I remember one time I sold a copy of Mario Galaxy and dispatched it same day. Two days pass I get a novel of a message saying it was for her son's birthday the day before and because of me (?) she had nothing to give her son ruining his day. The final paragraph she demanded a refund implying she'd give bad feedback if I didn't so I just wrote it off and refunded her. She gave me bad feedback anyway and fucked up my still young eBay shop even though she got a free game and all her money back. Fuck western online selling.

You should've reported her, ebay actually takes feedback extortion seriously.

First time I ordered something from China (at most $4.50 USD) the seller enclosed a similar (Engrish) note and a little Chinese charm. It was kind of cute and endearing.

I had the feedback removed eventually but the refund wasn't reversed. This was like 8 years ago before standards were as strict as they are now, I'm sure sellers are more protected now.

I have had this happen with:

>A iPad bought for graduation (Buyer bought the wrong model because she was stupid)
>PS3 bought at Christmas (Buyer bought it literally 5 days before and despite getting it out next day it did not come in until the 28th).
>Buyer who bought a flight controller for a specific airplane game and got mad when it did not come with the game (I stated several times it did not).

And something else I do not remember. All had the "I RUINED X DAY YOU ARE TERRIBLE I WANT A REFUND!" My rule of thumb is this: do not give full refunds unless the item is messed up or truthfully lost in the mail. I only give partial refunds if there is a minor defect or we can work something out with the buyer (Like one time I had a collectors edition box get fucked up that I shipped out because the USPS around here is dogshit, and the guy was nice about it and only wanted to be refunded partially for the damage. It didn't hurt the figure or game).

It is on the buyer to inform me that they needed by X date and if I cannot feel I can meet it I will cancel and refund the item. Also, if the buyer is stupid and cannot read, I do not do refunds for that. That is part of the reason I no longer do Amazon anymore.

>be a Burger
>selling shit on ebay
>someone buy's a product
>sends an email back essentially saying "actually nevermind I don't want it"
>asks for a return even though page very clearly says no return and has loads of info so retards don't purchase the wrong thing
>files a dispute with PayPal
guess who wins OP?
>fast-forward a month
>this keeps happening because idiots will be idiots
>Paypal calls with 21 questions about why people are returning them
>Pajeet on the phone says he understands the situation
>minutes later Paypal account gets frozen
fuck these guys, I am planning on calling this week and closing my account

I feel like even if the only reason they do these things is for good reviews, it's means they actually give a fuck about their sales, reputation and all that stuff.
The little things matter, makes me feel wanted as a customer, lets me know they put effort into getting an item to me.

Online selling may be absolutely rigged against the sellers and fucked to the core but people turning up at my door from Craigslist or other sites drives me into autismal cold sweats and intense fsocial anxiety so bad I put up with all of it.

You're supposed to meet them in a public space, or at least somewhere where there will be witnesses if you do get thrown into an unmarked van.

Damn why you gotta do OP like that?

why don't you have them meet you at the parking lot of a 7-11 or the junkyard?

Asians are generally nice people

when i got something for the interior of my car they included some tea.
the thought was nice but i was too scared to try it.

so are blacks/shitskins/whites when theyre trying to sell you something

Yet the merchant trumps (heh) them all.

>one year ago
>buying flag decals on alixpress
>order South African flag decal for $2 from Hong Kong
>Receive six flag decals
>mfw

I sell tons of IT equipment through eBay and generally give good customer service.

It's true, that sellers would rather just give you free shit or partial refunds to deter negative feedback. Even more so when you open up cases and get eBay involved.

Tons of shitters abuse this though, so if you have a fresh eBay account, you probably won't get away with anything.