/bst/ soon to be deprecated edition

Old one is getting up there.
Post em, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

ltt-versand.de/Ton/Audio-Tools-und-Zubehoer/DI-Boxen/OMNITRONIC-LH-083-Stereo-Isolator-RCA-S::74782.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayy. Just moved work in progress edition here from the last thread.

Very nice but a little busy for my taste.

>star wars
>mgs
>music
my nigga

you guys must be old.

That'll be nice, once you get settled and tuck away your cables. Although, is it just me, or is your carpet kind of... Dirty?

Thanks bruh. I had an unhealthy obsession with MGS for a long time, although, I can't honestly tell you whether I absolutely love, or absolutely hate 5...

28 isn't that old, senpai...

Neither is 21. What do you mean?

I apologise for the shitty blur

>That'll be nice, once you get settled and tuck away your cables. Although, is it just me, or is your carpet kind of... Dirty?
Thanks senpai. Waiting on some more composite cables and an HDMI switch so I can finish up the console setup. I'm doing that a little different this time. The carpet is clean, its just ugly.

Nice white XBone.
What's that little tray your keyboard and mouse are sitting on? I was looking at one for my living room PC

my twitchbux generator

I gotcha. Btw, don't go cheap on your HDMI switch, and look at getting a composite/ component switch for those old consoles. I'd recommend a good quality scaler, as well.

I don't have a pic, but I have several old consoles running Console > component switch > component to HDMI scaler > HDMI switch > TV

sounds complicated, and it's a bit messy round back, but goddamn it's convenient, and looks great, compared to using my shitty onboard TV scaler

i like it but that's a lot of white, you should add something with colour some wall art or something.

Yeah, I have an 8-in 1-out composite switch hooked up to the little CRT on the right of the desk. Why the warning on cheap HDMI switches? Input lag?

Memeing it up

How to hack a computer

That, and I've had several finicky ones that quickly get bad inputs, cause weird interference, and other odd problems

install gentoo

nothing in particular they just have a lot of stuff.

>dat vertical ultrawide
Looks clean, though.

>getting memed on

Ok have i to type in hack computer?? In that game

I might be on my way to being a school admin for there tech.

Ok do u hack them??? With the binary qr code??

getton my level, old pic, like to think i come a long way.

Hey, sockfag.
Nice mouse.

O did u hack it

my poorstation.

I want to hack too? Am i anonomoose!

wut? naah don't think so, just worked it.

still got my gamorrean though.

Nice did u hacket it?

>thousands in Apple products
>desk and chair found beside a dumpster

You need to access that shit user.

Finally having good weather.

Those socks are code to hack that ass. I get to work with some bossy girl. Shes in computer programming ans she likes showing off her butt for some reason.
Thanks man Its a great mouse. Except free scroll fucked up.

That led strip is a bit tacky, but great view.

Shit I posted in the wrong thread, hey again lovelies

Get on my level.

>dem Pokémon
>dat ThinkPad
>dat Pink Floyd
>dat bedspread

Marry me, Qt goodtaste

Looks pretty comfy if you did some clean up.
You are an eccentric guy. Glad to see how far you come.
comfy porch.
looking cute.

outdoor plants lol

Where did you get that Kramer painting?

sup

Rate my future battle station

>how far you come
well thankyou mr hawaii, but it's ups and downs to be honest, but yeah, gotta take the rough with smooth. it's all good.

Literally just looked it up on Amazon, it was 18$ but it came with a frame and everything

7/10
could do better, potentially!

Yup man its part of life. Just gotta work for the good.

Forgot the pic lel, will this be comfy?

nice room as per', loose the legs though please 'ahem',

*their*

good luck though, wise beyond your years if you really are that young.

is that a cat transport? do your legs go in there?

dreamcast, arnold, technics.
90's wet dream right there.

Still need a NES, that spot on the top left is reserved for it. I used to have one a few years ago, but I sold some of my collection for some reason before I realized what I was doing. Unfortunately the NES was one of the things that sold.

>Sega Saturn?
Nice! I finally got mine modchipped and got the action replay cart.

fair enough, I just miss duck hunt and zelda at the mo.
more of an emulator man myself.

What would you do? Shit's dark man.

>carrying shit outside and then inside again
I'm too lazy for that man. You can keep your level. Nice yard though.

indoor plants lol

Come on man let me be young and reckless. Going to be twenty this year. Even the girl who is two years older than me still talks about getting fucked up. Seems a little childish to think that peoples lives revolve around doing things and being fucked up. Also fuck does my generation complain class mate been interning and he complains like an old man.

Shit octo you gonna be twenty? I dunno but I pictured you older
kek

Looks like shit user.

>is that a cat transport? do your legs go in there?
Look inside, and look at what's on the floor next to it. It's a covered litterbox. One that needs to be scooped badly.

>indoor plants lol
outdoor plants are easy........

girls don't stop complaining, EVER.
old people also complain like their lives depend on it.
Be young and reckless, till you die from it, that's my advise if I'm being honest.

What's your advise?

yup in august. Ive always worried about my future so I was concerned with alot of things. Im young and sound more mature at times. Have to be a strong person so I can do what I want in life.

before I got my third monitor (but at least it's better lit)

before I got my fourth*

with the 4th monitor

My advice in this world. Is just to be open and kind to people. More can come from life with the perspective of others no matter how wrong or right they are. It helps you understand the world around you. Just dont feed the pigs.

>twenty
>Sockfag
>pls marry me I´m only one year older
Jokes aside, good to know you see for your future, I cant believe the immature people I encounter on a daily basis, good luck on your goals bby

I got them *because* they'd be easy to keep alive, haha.

I'd love to have myriad plants in every room in my house but that'll only happen if I find myself rich enough to hire a landscaper.

haha thanks man. Good luck to you too bb. I just wish I could be there supporting my qt. He deserves it. Ill get there but I just hope I dont lose him.

>indoor landscaper
You just gave me an epiphany.

good stuff, I'll take those words on my next adventure, thank you.

Oh shit I didn't post all weekend!

What's the monitor on the left?

No critique :^(

haha cool shit man thanks.
Looking clean as always.
Lg ultrawide 25um

what audio interface are you using to control those speakers? Going to buy krk 5s.

Shitty picture but its a work in progress.

Looks good guv'nor
For me it would be about speaker placement for the keyboard and gaming.
What you asking specifically?

More or less done by now. A new build and everything is running smooth.

comfy posters.
should have got a bigger desk or something.

>He's a dandy guy in space

posting the inside of my rig
looks like my dream setup
fuck this looks like my dream workstation

Thanks. Got the smoking monkey for 15$, it's a wooden frame print.

that is a μDac 3. Beware of ground loop noise - just getting a DAC does not mean it is completely eliminated.

I wish I could. My dresser is huge and I can't move it anymore or else it'll cover the light switch.

hmm that's what I'm trying to figure out. If I have to buy something like a scarlett 2i2 with balanced outputs when my computer is less than 6 feet away from my speakers.

i'll make it your dream senpai

cool shit man.
damn man seems cramped.

It's actually really comfy, nice dubs btw

thanks senpai yah bed stations are comfy.

I need a better job

covered up the stuff I always get bulled about

c-c-can I play too?

Hows the new light treating ya?
Gotta start somewhere bud! Just add new bits as and when :)

Always wondered what /bst/ did for a living
[spoiler] if not NEET[/spoiler]

The view is pretty nice as well sadly will be moving back into the city soon

i am getting this little thing with hope it will not degrade the audio quality - ltt-versand.de/Ton/Audio-Tools-und-Zubehoer/DI-Boxen/OMNITRONIC-LH-083-Stereo-Isolator-RCA-S::74782.html
Hey, the build is almost 2 years old. It is my second build. I sure hope i will have enough money for a 1440p build. :)

Same.
pretty good man keeps the room comfy.

this is more like a FOB

Honestly this looks like a hidden rig in the back of a warehouse. Everyone but the manager knows.

faggets