/CSG/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_Shit_General

>News
• user reviews his wireless mouse • user finally received his Zircons
• UKAnon has a hot tip for those looking to get cheap BM-800s
• Interesting new chink phone
user shows off his Xiaomeme collection just got the router in the pic and set it up
• user got a Chink tape gun off eBay
• user got cheap calipers
• After a month of use user's still happy with his MotoSpeed Inflictor mechanical keyboard
• user fell for the cheap chink shit meme
• SidewaysAnon got taxed by DHL
• user bought a ET Easterntimes Tech K1 Mechanical Keyboard off TaoBao
• user reviews his Deepoon E2 works with Occulus drivers as well as recognized by Steam VR
• user posts a test print made with his chink 3D printer
• New video reviews made by anons:
youtube.com/watch?v=uBbTZ2ky_d8

youtu.be/zTz1pjiunQ4

Other urls found in this thread:

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_363474.html
aliexpress.com/item/Love-Live-Hoshizora-Rin-1-7-Scale-Sexy-Pre-Painted-PVC-Figure-Collectible-Model-Toy-22cm/32600182479.html
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Microphones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You beat me by a few minutes user
My news:
• Motospeed infliction for $36 for a few hours • Cute routers • /wsg/ doesn't like UK user's review • Dafen Village chink painters • user gets $11 bluetooth mouse

did you just copy and paste the OP from the last general? Damn that's lazy. This is news from two threads ago.

What tablet is that?

I know.
I was hoping my xiaomi post would be in the news because no one even mentions call quality.

Fuck youbincompetent niggers

no one mentions call quality because [spoiler]none of us have any friends, all we have is a mountain of chink shit[/spoiler]

So you're saying I'm the only one on /csg/ who calls his friends and family?

to be honest lad, I haven't called anybody in years, even my family prefers to text or whatsapp instead. The only time I speak on the phone is when employers call me up for phone interviews but even that's getting rare with skype interviews growing more common.

I've always preferred calls, but I use both. Calls have more of a personal touch and you know who you're talking to. It's more like actually speaking to them instead of just text.

Pic related, from yesterday afternoon till now.

Should I buy this 1$ wooden penis

anyone here legit chink?

Will you stick it up your butt?

Chinese*

Don't let them get to you user

Only if you give us a review later.

>face massager

I'm not but my gf is.

So they got back to me about the wrong color keyboard

>3 dollars
just fuck me in the ass senpai

Chinked!

who /gook/ here

Hey China, why can't you figure out the borders with your neighbors? US made a deal with Canada back in the 1800's.

Yeah but you know, they probably killed the warehouse guy.
You got 3$, and you got someone killed.
Nice

Fuck off with your racist bullshit.

I live in what has become Chinatown of my city since it's near a university that offers free education and massive scholarships to chinks. Pretty sure my landlord will kick me out soon because the chinks are prepared to pay 3x what I do for the same space. Oh and they bought out a Pajeet pound shop and made a chink only space next door to me that has a sign that says Chinese only in Mandarin.

Good sirs, as a veteran screenshot master from r/Sup Forums, I believe you may be lost. Return with me to the homeland now before the xenophobic racist scum of Sup Forums corrupt you.

posting for quick drone recommendation. where to go?

Alright, I just fell for the Rock zircons
Holy shit these are nice.

The highs are really crisp, you can hear them clearly but they don't pop out, it's just clear. clarity is how i would describe the mids and highs

The mids I've heard some people say they hurt, I'd totally disagree, they're very well mixed into the soundstage of the headphones again crisp.

The bass, however, is incredible. I'm getting fucking goosebumps. It's thick but not overwhelming, it has so much presence

These things have an incredible soundstage, they deliver this fullness that is just fucking rare, it has character and punchieness.

Overall I'm in love they're clear and strong and definitely hold up to far more expensive headphones

Packaging is nice, nothing special, plastic and cardboard, the carry case is nice but not as well made as I would have liked but it's functional, nothing will fall out.

The only con is that the rubber bits that go into my ears are uncomfortable as fuck. (this is due to their smallest bud being too big for my small ears
Not to worry, they use very standard mechanism for attaching the buds, I just replaced the buds with the rubbery ones that are issued with my Sennheiser IEMs and the comfort is through the roof, so if you have your own buds that you prefer I'd highly recommend swapping them over

Build quality is nice, the braided cable is very soft and just feels like some paracord or something you'd use on a tent.
the Y split cables are soft but not jelly soft chi is alright, i wasn't expecting the top cables to be fantastic but this is better than i expected

I'd give them a really nice 9/10 if not 10/10 once i put my own earbuds on them

you know your /csg/ mascot looks retarded, right?

lol how much did you pay for this shitty forced meme?

>/csg/ mascot
>thinks /csg/ came up with mitu

Looks like you may be new here, might I suggest you read the wiki and lurk a little more before posting? Summer is long and I'm sure you're tired from exams so take your time.

>/csg/ mascot
That's the Xiaomi mascot you newfag

>tfw Xiaomi MiBand 2 is getting official announcement June 7

Just dropped my bike off at the shop for tuning and to get the wheels trued
Just ordered a new Dura Ace downtube shifter
and my ChinkBand2 will be providing my heartrate to Strava all summer long

dick's hard gents

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WANT MY KZS NOWWWWWW

That was very fast processing.

>Motospeed infliction for $36 for a few hours

That is a good price though it looks too good to be true since shipping that keyboard from china costs at least 15$ because it's big and weighs more than 1 kg.

Saw this post on /spg/ Is the call quality bad on the Redmi Pro?

My package arrived at the export hub 5 days ago, that's the last status update. Ordered from gearbest.

What do

I'm the one who posted that. And it's not too bad, I can still hear them clearly, it just sounds like there's a piece of paper between my ear and the earpiece.

rock zircons arrived today
definitely prefer the kz ate much more comfertable

I want to buy a 1600x900 screen for my T420 from Aliexpress but i'm scared that it's going to arrive broken because of some cunt at the post office. Should i?

>2016-05-31 11:11 The item is on transport to the country of destination
>2016-05-28 09:05 The item is on transport to the country of destination
Why two identical tracking messages? am I being chinked or does this mean my package is already coming to Finland?

ebay is probably better for those things

But it's going to come from China anyway.

Go ahead, in case it gets fukd up, you'll get a refund.

This, try to use a local ebay seller. If you can't paid DHL or something like that

Gear best

gearbest.com/men-s-watches/pp_363474.html
>Casual Style

I'm Indian. So, worse than chinks. However I live in a suburb with a large Chink diaspora and they are disgusting and shifty some of them. Hardly anyone pays tax.

Does Aliexpress make you answer all this shit just to buy shit or am I being scammed? My fucking order was cancelled.

What the fuck is this shit?

Nope. I never saw that page on Aliexpress. You should just be able to add your credit card like normal like on Amazon.

Are you trying to create an account directly on Alipay?

Do you live somewhere 3rd world? Serious question

Yea, United States.

i just had to do this shit on gearbest, im USA, i thought all chink sites did this

I think the Chink gov't wants everyone's personal info.

Their botnet devices didn't get the required info they need, please send all your important documents

They're preparing for invasion

Here's the "passport" & "bank statement" I uploaded. See what happens.

oh god
they could use all the drones and cameras they sold us against us

The Xiaomi bathroom scales are probably EMP explosives, let's face it.

Imagine all chink batteries in every chink device around the world simultaneously exploding

>the aliexpress mangos are laced with nanomachines

CHINK SHIT HAS CHANGED, THE CHINK ECONOMY

Here's some simple chink reviews because I feel like it.

Mini M8s Android TV Box (~$35 from Aliexpress)
>ugly launcher out of the box and Play Store was crashing
>this was quickly fixed by updating the apps, and I replaced the launcher with HALauncher which I highly recommend
>Kodi with Genesis with was preinstalled, which was nice
>the IR remote that comes with it is solid enough if you just stick to the TV apps, but for more stuff you need a mouse at least, or a Rii8
>tested with Snes9x EX+ and FPse emulators, both worked flawlessly for me,so this will be great for some retro gaming
>runs 5.1 Lollipop with no lag, 2GB RAM is sufficient
>overall, 9/10 right now, will use this as my media center for a long time probably

Rock Zircons
>these are pretty much as advertised
>muddy in the mid-range imo, but they have a really fun sound
>top build quality, they feel made of zircon or a ceramic material or something
>surprisingly light cable, high quality cable too
>mic and control work well, although imo the button is too small
>the tips are soft as fuck and feel amazing
>they look really expensive, and really nice in general
>overall 8/10 so far, great memes

Is she going to be okay?

SHE HAS FAT SLIMMERS ON HER BREASTS
FUCKING WHY

DFC

That looks like a scam. Never trust the chinks.
You fill that out and the chinks will take out some loans in your name.

Is it worth some cheap chink shit?

You mean vibrating pads, because that's what they are.
Honestly that image uses them far more effectively than their 'intended' use.

They call me XxGweiloKillaxX

>cory in the tactical hunt (U).gba

Holy shit, took 3 weeks to come in, but I'll be damned if this wasn't the best $25 purchase of the best raibu I've made to date. Ordered from this seller aliexpress.com/item/Love-Live-Hoshizora-Rin-1-7-Scale-Sexy-Pre-Painted-PVC-Figure-Collectible-Model-Toy-22cm/32600182479.html and its nearly damn perfect.

>Foot goes into the stand a little bit difficult like it should
>a few paint scuffs on her bow in the back and on the foot
>And some "over spray" on her left thigh

Waiting and not paying $120 for brand new from AmiAmi, I'm so damn glad I waited. I have other pictures if requested

Dumb gweilo I have a perfect kill:death ratio in Called to Action 4 on the GameBox 720, if you can't pull off 720 no scope headshot on the NukeJaps map then don't bother replying to me

Will you show us when you hot glue it? Video review of hot glue if possible

Not gonna hot glue it.

Yes

AUTISM

Looks good. That store looks like it sells some pretty quality figurines. However, it's 99% pleb shit. The korbo fig was tempting but I'm not a spice & wolf fan

Anything better than the Xiaomi Yi 4K camera? (24-30fps in 4K, ot 60fps in 1080p, this has both).

Nope, the Yi is pretty much the only good chink camera oddly enough

What are some good chink microphones?
It seems like the ones in the wiki got deleted

I saw that too, it seems he sells a lot of minor manufacture rejected figs. And they only use stock photos which kinda had me at odds until I saw the review on another that had small, hardly noticeable issues unless you pointed them out.

Bm800

I have that TV box and it crashes when I try to type anything with "no" in it into the play store

Did that happen to you and how did you fix it if it did

Not sure if the Yi 2 will be out when I go overseas for snorkeling etc, wondering if the Yi 2 is worth the extra expense over the original Yi.

Nice. Put this in the new threads news. People don't believe when Rock Zircons are as good or better than real Sure SE215. And maybe as good as SE846.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general/Electronic_and_computer_goods#Microphones

Thanks

lol

Link? I never got a free carry case with mine.

She'll be fine, that's what defibrillators are for.

I finally got my GB Boy colour. It's well built as far as I can tell and the screen looks good.

I like her panties

why? why not use an emulator? why carry a separate device?

/Out/ist here.

Inspired by /csg/ I purchased a 3F UL Gear 2015 Ultralight tent.
Copy of the Big Sky Wisp 1p tent, saves me $100 USD.

Quality is good.
All stitching looks good and is seam sealed.
Came with ground sheet, aluminium cross shape pegs and repair patches.

So far 10/10 purchase.

Where's the fun in having only one device?

you will never embrace the chink shit ethos like that

Do not use stolen credit cards Jamal, give it back

Does it play gbc games?

Please give me recommendations for CSG /out/ist gear. What about good torches with bright cree or other good LED? etc?

Where'd you get it? How small does it pack down to and what is the weight of it? 1 person? 2 person?