Why is the screen on my Asus transformer so shiny?

Why is the screen on my Asus transformer so shiny?
Can I do anything to fix this? It's very distracting when I want to watch something or take notes or do anything in general.

And why is Linux support for baytrail so bad? Wi-Fi wouldn't work when I tried installing Ubuntu, and Fedora refused to boot.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/NjaUvE7f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>why is my glossy screen glossy

>Why is the screen on my Asus transformer so shiny?
press photos
yes, that shitty gloss is to sell a photo of the laptop, not a laptop.

sandpaper it

Why was it glossy to begin with?

That sucks. Can I do anything about it?

Then I can't see anything

Spray it with anti glare paint

you could use sand paper to convert your screen to matte. you just have to be careful an use fine grain

You could make the display surface more matte by grinding it down with 10 grit sandpaper, then 100 grit, then 1000 grit, and so on.

>Why was it glossy to begin with?
Nearly every touchscreen I've ever seen is. It's just how they are.

>10 grit
why not just use gravel?

This is like a mirror though

get a fucking haircut take care of yourself a little

Hi Marcel.

Calm down gramps

I had one 3 weeks ago, it's just untidy because I'm nowhere important and not seeing anyone today.

He's right though

No he's not, his hair isn't even long. It's just not styled well, which is entirely unnecessary for a night on Sup Forums.

It's my hair, and when I pull it, it almost reaches my nose. For many people that's considered long.

Any other options?

>when I pull it, it almost reaches my nose
That's not long, and it's not even as "bad" because you don't really have too straight of hair

use it in the dark

3M anti glare products, they offer spray and simple cut to fit screen protection that will fix that.

What about this?

2x Antiglare Anti glare Matte Screen Protector Protective Film for ASUS T100TA T100 T100A With Retail Packing,Anti Fingerprint
s.aliexpress.com/NjaUvE7f
(from AliExpress Android)