HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

thepetitionsite.com/708/952/914/activision-blizzard-please-remove-guns-from-your-game-/

Some gold mines:

>"totally agree, as a representative of the Latino community I am outraged weapons of this game, blizzard you thought about putting such barbarism sight of our children ??? , now had to strictly forbid my son not jugase because I see it as it is becoming a psychopath in power since played a lot with the character named " Reaper" . blizzard , please change arms for objects that do not encourage violence in children to stop feeding a world with violence through the command. Matchmaking step fix the hots because it works pa shit"

"they are too violent for my kids D: .also remove widowmaker please, the character model is way too sexist"

>"Cannot tolerate such violent please remove guns !"

>"i hate violence!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MpdDIHO7kIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wanna fuck Tracer

why not mei?

too, too thick

2phat

>he's a grown man who plays video games

We should have really done something about those GPU threads, they feel at home here now.

This is as retarded as vegetarians writing McDonald's to remove meat from their burgers.

>Implying there was meat in their burgers in the first place

It's just fucking blizzard marketing department at it again. They are on every board. Everytime blizzard marketers come here they straight up should be banned for 10 days or permanently

yea but it's cute

>Joker doesn't get the joke

rekt
double rekt

>joker really thinks there be meat in mcdonalds burgers
must be one of those from Sup Forums

This is summer in Sup Forums. I don't put serious business past any post.

>Sup Forums satire meme from literally months ago
>Posted by an autist on Sup Forums today
But why

imagine being a son of someone like this.
that's how family murder suicides happen.

Remember to report OP and sage

Firstly:
Second:
If you bothered to do one search you'd see that it's satire, moronic child

youtube.com/watch?v=MpdDIHO7kIA

Are you all retarded?
This is a fake petition made to put some irony on the fact that they removed a "sexist" victory pose for Tracer

First, Second, Jesus Christ, it's not fucking Doom. Did they want another Splatoon or something?