IT'S OVER, AMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

IT'S OVER, AMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

NO HEVC MAIN10 & NO 4K VP9 HARDWARE DECODING

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/10256/intel-unveils-apollo-lake-14nm-goldmont
anandtech.com/show/10362/amd-7th-generation-apu-bristol-ridge-stoney-ridge-for-notebooks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Every time you make a thread like this, another potentially good thread dies.

Think about it.

KABY LAKE SUPPORTS HEVC MAIN10 HARDWARE DECODING AND 4K 10BIT VP9 HARDWARE DECODING

STAY MAD, AMDPOORFAGS

Zen - imminent
Kaby Lake - q416/q117

Sorry brodawg, you're going to need better bait.

Bristol ridge is GCN1.2 so no wonder.

Zen, 2017 junk

Zen APU junk, Computex 2017

Happy waiting

>Only 12 PCIe lanes
>Yet you need two AMD GPUs to match 1 Nvidia GPU

The Salty is strong in the Nvidia and Intel fanboys today, after the AMD presentation

You do realize this was made just to get the AM4 socket out there.

Zen will be the real shit, and finally APUs and enthusiast CPUs on the same socket.

As a bonus, the cooler mounts are still the same.

Enjoy being jewed by Intel, with new sockets and mounts every 6 months.

The only salt that is strong is with AYYMDPOORFAGS

AYYMD, MEDIOCRE PRODUCTS FOR MEDIOCRE PEOPLE

>hardware decoding

I bet you use VLC too you fucking plebs.

>NO HEVC MAIN10 & NO 4K VP9 HARDWARE DECODING
My 3 year old Intel CPU can decode those without even reaching 50% usage why would i buy a dedicated GPU just for it?

>quadcore
>almost 2017
xDDDDD

>KABY LAKE
>shilling skymeme rebrand

>w-wait for broxton hw hevc 10-bit!
>intel cancels atom
topcuck BTFOed

anandtech.com/show/10256/intel-unveils-apollo-lake-14nm-goldmont

Apollo Lake is shipping soon, you dumbass AYYMADPOORFAGS

That's specifically for Bristol Ridge, an APU for low cost solutions, retard.

>AYYMD
you have to be over 18 to use this site.

anandtech.com/show/10362/amd-7th-generation-apu-bristol-ridge-stoney-ridge-for-notebooks

>Stoney Ridge for entry level notebooks and Bristol Ridge for mainstream devices.

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT

Ok, I'll bite. It's being compared to Carizzo and has a tdp of 35w. It's office computer tier.

>mfw there are idiots like this nigger that shill for free and defend the brand they're loyal to as if their life's on the line
God you're sad.

I just don't get it.
Why are there shitlords like op in both camp who -for some unknown reason- think that shouting and spamming this overused is finished & bankrupt meme is funny or constructive in any way?
Can't you have a normal discussion thread?
If only mods would move their sausage fingers to ban all of you.

I just want a HT dual-core Pentium and a real quadcore i3, with i5 HT and i7 six cores.
And then k editions for the Pentiums with a new chipset that is intended for overclocking but isn't Z.

>As a bonus, the cooler mounts are still the same.
AM4 has more pins and is thus bigger, which fucks with cooler mounts.

not necessarily. not sure how much extra space am3+ has but if enough, the mount points can stay the same at am4

I've been here for the first time in a while and most threads seem to just be full-on shitposting and everyone is spouting asinine memes about how much they hate each company.
Even though the best result for anyone, be it Intel or AMD users, is to have strong competition from AMD.
Intel is currently holding back humanity by making power increases ridiculously small, because AMD cannot compete.
Think about that. AMD can actual help with the advancement of humanity. They don't even need to defeat Intel - They just need to be threatening.

>measuring usage by byte size

sure, but don't forget forget that by h265 profiling 1080 takes 2x more bandwidth than 720 and 4k takes 3x more than 1080, and by h264 standards 1080 is 3x 720, and 4k is almost 5x 1080.

So that chart means that for h265 if both 720 and 4k are up ~15%, for every 4K video theres 5 regular ones, and for h264 every 4k video is 15x each 720 video.

Look again, only SD is losing it's presence in that chart. but SD takes